Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
pgs said:
Hiii... I got msg in my nnas id that I can waive IELTS Exam ... so, I want to know that I have to pass thetest or not ... Please reply me... Thanks
Can u explain more?

pgs

Feb 16, 2016
I GOT POP UP ON MY NNAS ID THAT I CAN WAVE MY IELTS EXAM ...SO I CANNOT GET IT THAT MAY I HAVE TO GIVE IELTS EXAM OR NOT

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
if you are applying for ontario then you can waive it. But later on whenyou are at CNO stage of your application,!you will be required to provide prrof of language proficIency

pgs said:
I GOT POP UP ON MY NNAS ID THAT I CAN WAVE MY IELTS EXAM ...SO I CANNOT GET IT THAT MAY I HAVE TO GIVE IELTS EXAM OR NOT

thressia

Apr 30, 2016
I got my LPN and RN NNAS report today it is Not Comparable, what can I do next. Will CNO tel me to take bridging course or is there any other thing

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thressia said:
I got my LPN and RN NNAS report today it is Not Comparable, what can I do next. Will CNO tel me to take bridging course or is there any other thing
It will depend on them. I submitted mine (which is also not comparable) and they emailed me about my options.
Usually it's either for you to take the entire nursing program or take the SEC assessment first.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
SEC is for CRNBC of British Columbia...

For CNO they will assess you on the basis of following requrmetnets mentioed at http://cno.org/en/become-a-nurse/registration-requirements/

Nevertheless, if you clear all the above requirement then you have to write RN-NCLEX or CPNRE along JurisPrudence Exam. Otherwise will ask you for IEN bridge course if they find gaps in your education.

sisternaima said:
It will depend on them. I submitted mine (which is also not comparable) and they emailed me about my options.
Usually it's either for you to take the entire nursing program or take the SEC assessment first.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
apply to CNO, for your LPN, it's either they will ask you to submit a Competency Assesment Supplement (CAS) and for RN, they will ask you to undergo OSCE

thressia said:

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
Hi guys, I'm a graduate from UST. I was a nurse in St. Luke's Medical Center for 3 years then I transferred to Saudi Arabia to work as an RN at a royal hospital for 4 years. I've passed my NCLEX RN exam last 2007. Passed IELTS last June 4th. I just completed my requirements for NNAS. Now I have to wait for NNAS assessment results (for CARNA).
I was just thinking, has it ever happened that CARNA decided on approving someone right away without taking any SEC assessment or bridging program? What will you suggest- taking a sec assessment or bridging program?
Thank you have a nice day :)

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
that would depend on the result of your nnas assessment if it is comparable, somewhat, or not at all. And also, carna will do its own assessment once you applied with them. But most likely, they would ask filipino applicants to undergo SEC or bridging. It's up to you, if you are competent with your knowledge and skills, try SEC, it will give you the chance to skip bridging courses or atleast shorten the time of your bridging program

hermione17 said:
Hi guys, I'm a graduate from UST. I was a nurse in St. Luke's Medical Center for 3 years then I transferred to Saudi Arabia to work as an RN at a royal hospital for 4 years. I've passed my NCLEX RN exam last 2007. Passed IELTS last June 4th. I just completed my requirements for NNAS. Now I have to wait for NNAS assessment results (for CARNA).
I was just thinking, has it ever happened that CARNA decided on approving someone right away without taking any SEC assessment or bridging program? What will you suggest- taking a sec assessment or bridging program?
Thank you have a nice day :)

MRSinWaiting

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-07-2014
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
Hello guys,
I know that what i'm going to ask is not directly connected with NNAS but I am wondering what your suggestions are or what you think of the whole registration process. I recently took the SEC assessment in BC and was recommended 3 short courses and a clinical but I also have an option to go for the re entry program (GNIE) if I wanted to. Is there anyone on this stage already? If you were to choose between short course or re entry which one would you choose? The concern here is that I have heard that those who only took the courses are having difficulty looking for a job while those who went for GNIE can easily get a job from health authorities in BC. Your input would be truly valuable. Thanks!

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Are there anyone in forum who has got report from NNAS, (comparable/not comparable/somewhat comparable) and have later applied for CNO registration either for RPN or RN.

What is the CNO outcome?
Hows CNO experience of registration in terms of time & documents required ?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
i got my advisory report for both my rpn and rn application last march. (Somewhat compa.) applied to CNO respectively. They asked me to take jurisprudence exam. I took it and passed it. And i'm still waiting up to now for the next steps. You need to wait for 20wks for their evaluation

canada11 said:
Are there anyone in forum who has got report from NNAS, (comparable/not comparable/somewhat comparable) and have later applied for CNO registration either for RPN or RN.

What is the CNO outcome?

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi got a report from NNAS saying somewhat comparable AUGUST 2015 and applied to CNO. on Feb 2016 I got a letter saying that I have to give OSCE exam.

I hope I answered your question.

Thanks

canada11 said:

What is the CNO outcome?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Somewhat comparable for RN?

emmeccsweta said:
Hi got a report from NNAS saying somewhat comparable AUGUST 2015 and applied to CNO. on Feb 2016 I got a letter saying that I have to give OSCE exam.

I hope I answered your question.

Thanks