+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

D.J.

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
another sad news
Thank you @RN_0001 for ur answer.
Could u plz guide me from where u prepared for IENCAP..and nclex,so that i cn have idea in advance.. i am waiting to hear frm your side.Thanks
Hello I am also preparing for my osce exam Nd if any one can guide me where I can do classes or is anyone have experience or knowledge about it pls share. I am in Toronto .

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hi is there Indian educated nurse in the group who is underway the process of NNAS or has done with it. Please confirm as I am too a India educated Post basic BSC nurse 2 year degree which I did after 3 year diploma in nursing. WES has evaluated my credentials to be equal to 4 years of nursing. I am planning to get NNAS advisory report soon for RN please advise with some tips and tricks for better results. Thanks in advance.
Done with it last year and currently getting evaluated with CNO.

Got evaluated for basic BSC nursing degree from india. NNAS see education to generate report so no matter what you provide for RN it will be non-comparable. (I hope it changes for you. Luck is a distant dream for us but still give it a minute chance).

I am practicing in USA and had passed NCLEX RN but still they are stuck in academia of your past and won't allow you to practice even though the entrance exam is same between US and Canada.

Good luck!!

Reactions: RN_0001

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
another sad news
Thank you @RN_0001 for ur answer.
Could u plz guide me from where u prepared for IENCAP..and nclex,so that i cn have idea in advance.. i am waiting to hear frm your side.Thanks
I had already written NCLEX, as I am a US educated nurse. The same exam is used in the United States.
I didn't attend any preparation for IENCAP except the one run by HealthForce Ontario. The US nursing education is pretty identical to the Canadian one, so there was nothing new to learn for IENCAP, for me.

Reactions: j0pd008

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Done with it last year and currently getting evaluated with CNO.

Got evaluated for basic BSC nursing degree from india. NNAS see education to generate report so no matter what you provide for RN it will be non-comparable. (I hope it changes for you. Luck is a distant dream for us but still give it a minute chance).

I am practicing in USA and had passed NCLEX RN but still they are stuck in academia of your past and won't allow you to practice even though the entrance exam is same between US and Canada.

Good luck!!
You are right. If you were educated in India then you will be deemed "non comparable" by NNAS.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I had already written NCLEX, as I am a US educated nurse. The same exam is used in the United States.
I didn't attend any preparation for IENCAP except the one run by HealthForce Ontario. The US nursing education is pretty identical to the Canadian one, so there was nothing new to learn for IENCAP, for me.
oh lucky u...thanks a lot for ur info.you are really helpful.

JOHNsg

Apr 7, 2019
Good day.

Im from PH working in singapore for 3 yrs + as RN, i will be starting the NNAS application. anyone here came fron SG?

will they require me to take a english exam?

thank you.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi,i entered 8 week of review.i called NNAS they said, currently they are working on file which got ready to review status before feb.i got ready to review status in feb.fingers cross..anyone with same timeline.thanks

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello fellow nurses. Are there anyone of you here who had a Masteral in Nursing? Will I include it on the submission in NNAS? Also, I have seen that many are applying for Ontario, are other Canadian provinces not good for Nursing practice? Does anyone here who only underwent Competency exam and NCLEX then got their license? Sharing your experiences would be very helpful. Thank you.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello fellow nurses. Are there anyone of you here who had a Masteral in Nursing? Will I include it on the submission in NNAS? Also, I have seen that many are applying for Ontario, are other Canadian provinces not good for Nursing practice? Does anyone here who only underwent Competency exam and NCLEX then got their license? Sharing your experiences would be very helpful. Thank you.
Yes include your Masters in NNAS application!!

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
as per my knowledge,in ontario you can start your NNAS application without IELTS.you can submit IELTS later,but in all other provinces u cann't start ur application process without IELTS.sorry,i dnt have any knowlege regarding msc. process.

RPN_0012

Oct 5, 2017
Hello I am also preparing for my osce exam Nd if any one can guide me where I can do classes or is anyone have experience or knowledge about it pls share. I am in Toronto .
Hi did u recieve any options other that taking OSCE to meet the requirements?

Mar 24, 2019
Hi frnds i want to share my happiness with you all. I got my nnas report today both RN and RPN “COMPARABLE” .Thank god.
Aug28 - payment done to nnas
Dec19-ready for review
Feb 7- additional document received by nnas from my college
Mar8- ready for final review
Apr 16-report issued
Done my Bsc in INDIA
IMPORTANT : MAKE SURE THAT THE CURRICULUM SEND BY YOUR COLLEGE IS YOURS( actually my college sent curriculum along with transcript and nnas forms but it was old , which was used by my senior batch and mine was revised and new one ... luckly i found the mistake ).. Tq