+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Applicants 2013???

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
Seems no one received their passport yet :)

it is a complete headache, i had to cancel my vacation because of this :(

i am eager to know what is delaying the passport to be sent back after they updated the status to decision Made. 2 weeks till now and nothing from their side.

is there anything that can be done to move things forward ?

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Hi everyone,

Well, we finally have some great news!! The status of our application changed to Decision Made on ECAS today, and my wife had her passport delivered to her today as well by courrier.

It's what we were hoping for, she got the visa, and just like that this whole process is now over. It's a big relief and we are so happy the waiting game is over now. We are looking forward to seeing each other soon, and I am happy that she won't be coming in the middle of winter!!

For all those still waiting, I wish you all the best. It's only a matter of time for it to be over, so arm yourself with some more patience.

Cheers,

Bayaboo

Velaluc

Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
bayaboo said:
Hi everyone,

Well, we finally have some great news!! The status of our application changed to Decision Made on ECAS today, and my wife had her passport delivered to her today as well by courrier.

It's what we were hoping for, she got the visa, and just like that this whole process is now over. It's a big relief and we are so happy the waiting game is over now. We are looking forward to seeing each other soon, and I am happy that she won't be coming in the middle of winter!!

For all those still waiting, I wish you all the best. It's only a matter of time for it to be over, so arm yourself with some more patience.

Cheers,

Bayaboo
Hello Bayaboo,
Thanks for prompt update. It so encouraging to see that Nairobi is at work. Hearty Congratulations to you and your wife. The ordeal is finally over.Wish you all the best for the future.

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Velaluc said:
Hello Bayaboo,
Thanks for prompt update. It so encouraging to see that Nairobi is at work. Hearty Congratulations to you and your wife. The ordeal is finally over.Wish you all the best for the future.
Thanks Velaluc. Our timelines are pretty similar, I'm guessing yours should be coming anytime now. Best of luck!

phinie11

Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
14-11-2014
bayaboo said:
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

Bayaboo

Congratulations. The waiting is all over now. Great! I guess we will keep on waiting

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
phinie11 said:
Congratulations. The waiting is all over now. Great! I guess we will keep on waiting
Hi phinie11,

Yeah, unfortunately there is a lot of waiting involved in this whole process. I find that sometimes it is best to just forget about it and concentrate on something else. Just thinking about it all the time will not speed up the process. I hope you see some progress on your application soon. We too spent many months with no update on our status, but it's all worth it in the end.

Cheers,

Bayaboo

phinie11

Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-03-2014
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
14-11-2014
bayaboo said:
Hi phinie11,

Yeah, unfortunately there is a lot of waiting involved in this whole process. I find that sometimes it is best to just forget about it and concentrate on something else. Just thinking about it all the time will not speed up the process. I hope you see some progress on your application soon. We too spent many months with no update on our status, but it's all worth it in the end.

Cheers,

Bayaboo
Thanks so much for that encouragement. You have lifted my spirit up.

shastaz

Nov 10, 2011
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
App. Filed.......
22-5-2013
Doc's Request.
13-6-2013/prof relationship again 15 June 2015
AOR Received.
30-5-2013
File Transfer...
5/09/2013-CSQ APPROVED N SENT TO NAIROBI 25-OCT 2013
Med's Request
all documents sent in june 2014 lost
Med's Done....
7TH FEV 2013#remd 22 nov 2015
Interview........
24-05-2016.passed .documents req: remedical.appendx A on 2nd June 2016 sent 9 th . E case changed 24 th June 3 lines medical results received
Passport Req..
26-12-2016:Background checks done re do medicals and csq for Quebec 30 days notice then waiting for passport request oh God
VISA ISSUED...
Passport request 27/ oct/2017 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Soon november
got a nother letter more documents requested policé certificate.prove photos and communication ,prouve finançial aide. and birth certificate n photo spécification of non accompanying dépendent appendix b photo spécification.im wondering watts next after this.we have 60 days to submit.n luck his in nairobi will b doing in vfs the finger prints.

Lineker

Jun 23, 2014
OUFFFFFFF

finally got my passport Landing in A Few Days in Canada Good luck to all and hopefully you will get your Visa Soon.

Thank you all for your help and support Guys.

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
Lineker said:
OUFFFFFFF

finally got my passport Landing in A Few Days in Canada Good luck to all and hopefully you will get your Visa Soon.

congrats Lineker!

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
Lineker said:
OUFFFFFFF

Congrats Lineker, happy for you! Best of luck in Canada.

bayaboo

May 9, 2014
shastaz said:
got a nother letter more documents requested policé certificate.prove photos and communication ,prouve finançial aide. and birth certificate n photo spécification of non accompanying dépendent appendix b photo spécification.im wondering watts next after this.we have 60 days to submit.n luck his in nairobi will b doing in vfs the finger prints.
Best you can do is provide them with all the information as soon as possible so that your application is not delayed any longer. Always try to provide more info than you think they'll need so that it's easy for them to make a decision. Good Luck!

shastaz

Nov 10, 2011
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
App. Filed.......
22-5-2013
Doc's Request.
13-6-2013/prof relationship again 15 June 2015
AOR Received.
30-5-2013
File Transfer...
5/09/2013-CSQ APPROVED N SENT TO NAIROBI 25-OCT 2013
Med's Request
all documents sent in june 2014 lost
Med's Done....
7TH FEV 2013#remd 22 nov 2015
Interview........
24-05-2016.passed .documents req: remedical.appendx A on 2nd June 2016 sent 9 th . E case changed 24 th June 3 lines medical results received
Passport Req..
26-12-2016:Background checks done re do medicals and csq for Quebec 30 days notice then waiting for passport request oh God
VISA ISSUED...
Passport request 27/ oct/2017 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Soon november
thanks bayaboo I'm almost done will be sending everything to my lawyer next week on Friday coz my police certificate expired I'm waiting for it to come next week thanks.

looking4ward

Aug 15, 2014
Hello all.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their PR.

I applied in April 2014. My File was transferred to Nairobi visa office on 25 June 2014. Since then Ive heard nothing.

Can anyone tell me what is the validity period of the medical assessment? I got mine done in January 2014.

Thank you

bono1

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 06, 2014
AOR Received.
Mar. 06, 2014
File Transfer...
Mar. 13, 2014
Med's Done....
Nov. 12, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun. 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 02, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 11, 2014
looking4ward said:
Hello all.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their PR.

I applied in April 2014. My File was transferred to Nairobi visa office on 25 June 2014. Since then Ive heard nothing.

Can anyone tell me what is the validity period of the medical assessment? I got mine done in January 2014.

Thank you
Welcome. It will take a while before you hear anything. It took about 4 months for me since file being transferred to Nairobi before hearing anything.

Medicals are good for 1 year. Most likely you will hear back well before then. If approved, your Principal Applicant will need to land in Canada before medicals expire in January 2015.

Good luck