+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nairobi Applicants 2013???

simbakubwa

Apr 12, 2015
Does anyone know what it means when Nairobi finally requests your passport? Is that the final stage? Do they give you a PR stamp and send your passport back? Or is there an additional stage?

Deesavids

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dar es salaam
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21
File Transfer...
July 20
Med's Done....
Feb 10
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
Congs on that nd yes thats the final stage yo ecas will change to descision made nd then after afew weeks you will recieve yo pp wit avisa nd the mecessary docs to help u reach canada.
Best of luck.

Jst asimple question to all of u how long does it take them to ask for passport after yo ecass turns to inprocess ?
Nairobi applicant family class

momo2016

Apr 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
18-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Done....
up front 19-03-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
, im a canadian citizen living in canada, and i married (last sept 2015) a somali girl living in somalia. I have the pictures of our wedding, and also pictures of me and my wife. So, now im ready the papers to missiseauga. Anyone with any experience sponsoring a somali girl living in somalia? Not to mention that the somali passport is not a valid document for entry to canada.

hope4e

Dec 10, 2015
Hello everybody...can anybody tell me how long is the expiry date for PR visa or if I can ask for extended visa?

lonelyguy

Apr 21, 2015
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb09
Doc's Request.
June/10th
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
April 23rd
Med's Done....
Done before(January),renewed, April 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May/09th/16
VISA ISSUED...
May 17th/16.
LANDED..........
22nd/2016
hope4e said:
Hello everybody...can anybody tell me how long is the expiry date for PR visa or if I can ask for extended visa?
It depends with each case.not all visas have same period.,doesn't your visas show when it will expire?

hope4e

Dec 10, 2015
Thanks lonely guy for the response....I just received an email from Nairobi visa office asking me for a passport. If my wife send them the passport they will stamp the visa, and nothing can be done to extend the expiration date of the visa. My wife is currently in Eritrea, and we don't know exactly the date the government would allow her to leave. If you know anything about Eritrea, you would understand my fears. Any suggestion is appreciated. God bless you all

Danielle C

Jun 17, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have two questions that I am hoping someone knows an accurate answer to:

1. My husband has received the request for his passport. He is located in Nairobi. Can someone confirm where we courier his passport to?

Does it have to go to Canada? Or does it go to the High Commission of Canada here in Nairobi?

If Nairobi, an address would be helpful (it was not included on the letter).

I do not want to mess this one up!

2. Passport PR stamp - does anyone have an idea as to the length of time they give the applicant to land in Canada? Does it reflect the expiry of the medicals>

Thank you in advance,

Danielle

Our timeline:

Application submitted: January 21, 2016
Received: January 21, 2016
Sponsor approved and app transferred to Nairobi: March 3, 2016
Passport request: April 15, 2016

It went crazy fast and we are both so very excited!

This was through the Nairobi office.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Danielle C said:
Hello Everyone,

I have two questions that I am hoping someone knows an accurate answer to:

1. My husband has received the request for his passport. He is located in Nairobi. Can someone confirm where we courier his passport to?

Does it have to go to Canada? Or does it go to the High Commission of Canada here in Nairobi?

If Nairobi, an address would be helpful (it was not included on the letter).

I do not want to mess this one up!

2. Passport PR stamp - does anyone have an idea as to the length of time they give the applicant to land in Canada? Does it reflect the expiry of the medicals>

Thank you in advance,

Danielle

Our timeline:

Application submitted: January 21, 2016
Received: January 21, 2016
Sponsor approved and app transferred to Nairobi: March 3, 2016
Passport request: April 15, 2016

It went crazy fast and we are both so very excited!

This was through the Nairobi office.
Hi I believe you are suppose to send it to the canadian high comission in nairobi.... With a prepaid mail address to your husband so that they can return the passport to
Your husband. Hopefully youve already sent it. I applied feb 8th and file was transfered march 31,2016. My husband and I have yet to hear back. Did they email your husband or mail him request for passport? Did your ecas update immediately?

shastaz

Nov 10, 2011
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NAIROBI
App. Filed.......
22-5-2013
Doc's Request.
13-6-2013/prof relationship again 15 June 2015
AOR Received.
30-5-2013
File Transfer...
5/09/2013-CSQ APPROVED N SENT TO NAIROBI 25-OCT 2013
Med's Request
all documents sent in june 2014 lost
Med's Done....
7TH FEV 2013#remd 22 nov 2015
Interview........
24-05-2016.passed .documents req: remedical.appendx A on 2nd June 2016 sent 9 th . E case changed 24 th June 3 lines medical results received
Passport Req..
26-12-2016:Background checks done re do medicals and csq for Quebec 30 days notice then waiting for passport request oh God
VISA ISSUED...
Passport request 27/ oct/2017 waiting for visa
LANDED..........
Soon november
my file was a nightmare nairobi visa office requested more proofs in june 2014,we sent registered mail,thynever responded till december 2015 is when i sent inquiries was in nairobi only to b advised thy never received additional documents.Back in canadea in april 2015 involved mp lawyer lazy absent in office all the time we resent again finally in january got the post canada tracking no of 2014.Proove thy did receive signed by a lady NORAH.MP SENT MORE LETTERS N EVIDENCE OF THEIR NEGLIGENCE .In april mp sent again a warning letter all of a sudden in 2 weeks time thy scheduled interview for my husband.He did his interview questions regarding my background and age difference.we ve been together for 6 years and he answered every details properly,he was asked to bring his pasport and background declaration form.Voluntarily he went with more prooves the interview took almost 1`hour and a half the lady was so nice understanding and even making some jokes about him n me.She took photocopies of his passport n he signed one form which he wasnt able to know wat it was.The lady said everything looks good she will contact our lawyer in 2 weeks and gave him back his passport .Can anyone pleasee tell me if this is positive bcoz she did not keep his passport or its among the normal routine n whats the next step thanks.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
mmm333 said:
hey how is everything going on.

which address did you use to send passport to nairobi.

Thanks
[/

High Comission of Canada
Immigration and Visa Section
P.O. Box 1013
Limuru Road
00621-Nairobi, Kenya
(254.20) 366.3000