Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
POSITIVE said:
thanks Jignesh and Indira.
It will be great pleasure of mine if somebody can take responsibility of regularly updating this thread.
This thread should be kept ALIVE as it is surely going to provide valuable guidance & motivation to post-26 June ND VO applicants.. :D :-* :-* :p ;D
Warm regards,
POSITIVE
Finally I could extend this thread to 2nd page....... :p :p :p :p.... Now it will be alive.....

Banda haazir hai janaab - Somebody has to take the initiative... so when opening is there...let me put my head first :eek: :eek: AND with this I mean the spreadsheet too.......

Don't worry...I may not be able to do the same every now and then (as our dear friend Cappuccino) ...but will do it every day ... Hope that will be fine...

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
pun123 said:
The idea is good but bit ahead of time, till some one gets the first AOR.
Yes pun123

We are ahead of time...... but we have to...... the time is ticking so fast that after sometime we will be lagging behind.... so let us enjoy for the time being...... baad mea pata nahin kya hoga !!!

Cheers, Anil

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
POSITIVE said:
thanks Jignesh and Indira.
It will be great pleasure of mine if somebody can take responsibility of regularly updating this thread.
This thread should be kept ALIVE as it is surely going to provide valuable guidance & motivation to post-26 June ND VO applicants.. :D :-* :-* :p ;D
Warm regards,
POSITIVE
Hi Positive,
its good idea.......
my app. was received on 16 Aug.(NOC 2121) there is not any information regarding BD encashment.
No news is good news.......it is the only way to get relaxed.....

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Anil,
I read ur PM...
I am more than pleased if u can continue the good work of creating & updating the timelines Google spreadsheets of New Delhi VO applicants...
U r already doing a wonderful job in another post-26 june thread.
Pls also keep posting any new Delhi VO specific info here...

Keep in touch buddy,
POSITIVE

anil04_10 said:
You are right Indira

We will try to keep this thread alive ......................... till we are alive :eek: :eek: 8) 8) (a good filmi dialogue)

Of course we will be able to help our good members from India (or outside) ........ now we are much better than any of these crooked consultants..... So dear friends ....... DO TAKE OUR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS BEFORE YOU GO TO CONSULTANTS (On the contrary many of my dear enemies may be looking for such statements to put me behind bars... ;D ;D :p :p).Take care.
Cheers, Anil

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
anil04_10 said:
Finally I could extend this thread to 2nd page....... :p :p :p :p.... Now it will be alive.....

Banda haazir hai janaab - Somebody has to take the initiative... so when opening is there...let me put my head first :eek: :eek: AND with this I mean the spreadsheet too.......

Don't worry...I may not be able to do the same every now and then (as our dear friend Cappuccino) ...but will do it every day ... Hope that will be fine...

Cheers, Anil

Hi Anil,
Great man. Nice to hear that you will update it daily. Thanks man. let us know when it is available and please post link to it. once again thanks.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
POSITIVE said:
Hi Anil,
I read ur PM...
I am more than pleased if u can continue the good work of creating & updating the timelines Google spreadsheets of New Delhi VO applicants...

Keep in touch buddy,
POSITIVE
Hi Positive

Tried a lot to copy paste the whole mail....but it is not getting posted---- the message is 'Forbidden service'.... Will try in some other way..... don't worry...... I too am feeling that new members should get these kind of guidance.

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Dear friends...
Finally could post this letter from CIC, New Delhi for various clarifications. Hey Positive....I hope I can attach this letter for PoB....please suggest...... :D ;)

date Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:42 PM
subject RE: ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS
mailed-by international.gc.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

1. You must provide original transcripts for each academic year for which you are claiming studies. These original transcripts must come in sealed and stamped envelope from the university and should not be opened by. Photocopies are not accepted and will be returned to you.

2. Original transcripts which you are providing in order to obtain points for education will NOT be returned to you. Any original degrees or other documents will be returned to you at time of decision

3. You may provide passport, school certificate, ration card or any other government issued document showing your date of birth.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New
Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

rajughosh

Mar 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18,2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello

Thanks for posting this letter from the VO. Me and my wife are applying under 1122, she being the principal applicant. However, we are not having our transcripts ready. So either we spent time to get them or send the application and risk refusal.
If we delay - then there is a chance that quota of 1000 is filled up. However, I thought if we send the noterized copy then may be there is a slim chance of acceptance.

Well all this is my guess. Can you comment on this?

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ND VO Folks,

Please continue posting such e-mails from CHC, New delhi.
It will greatly benefit ND VO applicants in removing their doubts.

thanks Anil :-* :-* ;D :D ;).
Thanks
Positive

anil04_10 said:
Dear friends...
Finally could post this letter from CIC, New Delhi for various clarifications. Hey Positive....I hope I can attach this letter for PoB....please suggest...... :D ;)

New
Delhi
India / Inde

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear friends...

date Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:42 PM
subject RE: ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPTS
mailed-by international.gc.ca

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

1. You must provide original transcripts for each academic year for which you are claiming studies. These original transcripts must come in sealed and stamped envelope from the university and should not be opened by. Photocopies are not accepted and will be returned to you.

2. Original transcripts which you are providing in order to obtain points for education will NOT be returned to you. Any original degrees or other documents will be returned to you at time of decision

3. You may provide passport, school certificate, ration card or any other government issued document showing your date of birth.

New
Delhi
India / Inde

www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

How long did they take to reply your query?

gotoronto

Sep 18, 2010
POSITIVE said:
Hi ND VO Folks,

Thanks
Positive

Hi Positive

Can you please tell me whether you have send original transcripts or notarized one.
waiting for reply .......

Thanks

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
gotoronto said:
Hi Positive

Can you please tell me whether you have send original transcripts or notarized one.
waiting for reply .......

Thanks
Dear gotoronto

I am not positive.... and my statements / suggestions are not negative too!!! Kya yaar....positive..+ve...positive... hum to negative hee ho gaye ;) ;) ;D ;D 8) 8) :p

One has to send the original transcripts ONLY...that too in university sealed covers. And NOT notarized ones... On the other hand IF it is impossible to get the transcripts...then you have to give a valid and genuine reason for the same......It MAY be considered and get accepted.... (and for this explanation you need to send the notarized one) ..... Try to get the transcripts ....that is more easier..... until unless... university hee band ho gaya hoe :eek: :eek:.... and a valid reason to apply with notarized transcripts. 8) 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
POSITIVE said:
Hi ND VO Folks,

Thanks
Positive
Oye Positive bhai

Our thread has already been viewed almost 500 times!!! Chak dea Phatte

Cheers,Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
POSITIVE said:
Hi Anil,
I read ur PM...

Keep in touch buddy,
POSITIVE
Dear Positive & good members

The spreadsheet is ready !!! Friends applying from India are welcome ... (others can also see....no problem) ...it's nothing but a tracker -

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CNqatbgL

Please forward the updates for the tracker..... it will be a collective table.... to compare and understand ..... if there is any mistake / change..... please be polite to inform :eek: :eek:

Cheers, Anil

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
anil04_10 said:
Dear Positive & good members

The spreadsheet is ready !!! Friends applying from India are welcome ... (others can also see....no problem) ...it's nothing but a tracker -

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoMNoUGlfn4mdE55Yml3cmxLd1hCR3RlQmIwenBkQ3c&hl=en&authkey=CNqatbgL

Please forward the updates for the tracker..... it will be a collective table.... to compare and understand ..... if there is any mistake / change..... please be polite to inform :eek: :eek:

Cheers, Anil
Good job Anil and good luck with your application. But why would it take 6 days to go to CIO from India via Fedex? I thought it must be earlier as i sent our PCC application to UK and it was delivered in 1 and a half days?

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.