+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

N/Delhi VO ... post-26 JUNE 2010 applicants...lets get connected

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all from India,

Since many persons' CC/BD has been encashed by now, next stage of CHC, NEW DELHI VO is just at our doorstep...
It's high time that we start our 'own thread', like others are doing here !!!
We should prepare a separate VO NEW DELHI specific spreadsheet of timelines like Cappucino is doing in another thread for all post-26 june applicants.
I am not good at google spreadsheets, can any Indian with N/DELHI VO prepare the spreadsheet & keep updating it regularly.

I request all persons with New Delhi VO to post your timlines here and get connected. Firstly, it will sail us thru on this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters.
for spreadsheet format we can take guidance from the common sheet prepared by Cappuccino/asaif etc...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
POSITIVE

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
Hey,
Really great idea. But , sorry. I am not good at spreadsheet. Anyway i support you in this idea.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First New Delhi VO specific info :D :D :D ;D :p 8) 8)

Few days ago,I received following reply from CHC,ND regarding POF...Hope post-26 June applicants will find it useful to clear their doubts about POF...

Cheers ND VO Guys
==================================

Here u go

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
The amount of funds you need to have in order to settle in Canada depends on the size of your family. The funds must be available to you and transferable to Canada. They must be unencumbered by debts or other obligations.
Number of family membersFunds required
1---$11,086
2---$13,801
3---$16,967
4---$20,599
5---$23,364
6---$26,350
7 or more---$29,337

Acceptable proof of funds are:
-bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-cashable fixed deposits in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
-property valuations of property which is unencumbered by debt in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:
-bank accounts in someone else’s name;
-bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
-bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada;
-property valuations;
-vehicle valuations;
-jewellery valuations.

You are not required to carry your funds in cash when you arrive in Canada. You are, however, required to show documentary evidence that you have the funds available (in bank accounts or cashable investments), and that they can be transferred to Canada.
A port of entry officer in Canada may seek to confirm these funds before granting you permanent residence along with your dependants.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Positive,

Good job, i thought there was another thread for the same purpose created by someone else earlier and it got dumped. Let's keep this one alive :)

We are targeting the launch on 2nd week of October as of now.

Will keep you posted ;)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks Jignesh and Indira.
It will be great pleasure of mine if somebody can take responsibility of regularly updating this thread.
This thread should be kept ALIVE as it is surely going to provide valuable guidance & motivation to post-26 June ND VO applicants.. :D :-* :-* :p ;D
Warm regards,
POSITIVE

pun123

Mar 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The idea is good but bit ahead of time, till some one gets the first AOR.

munna22

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2010
Doc's Request.
ALL DOCS SENDED
Nomination.....
W
AOR Received.
W
IELTS Request
ORRIGINALS SENDED
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
IHOPE VERY SOON
good idea +ve welcome to all indians

gotoronto

Sep 18, 2010
POSITIVE said:
thanks Jignesh and Indira.
It will be great pleasure of mine if somebody can take responsibility of regularly updating this thread.
This thread should be kept ALIVE as it is surely going to provide valuable guidance & motivation to post-26 June ND VO applicants.. :D :-* :-* :p ;D
Warm regards,
POSITIVE
Hi Positive

Its realy nice to see so much of help here.
I have recently applied on 8th of sep, but now I got to know that Transcripts were to be sent in originals in university sealed envelopes.
I have only send notarized copies ...
will they be accepted .....

Thanks

D

drgladiator

Do not worry.you will be fine if other docs are complete.
Also post your timelines here.[/color]

gotoronto said:
Hi Positive

Its realy nice to see so much of help here.
I have recently applied on 8th of sep, but now I got to know that Transcripts were to be sent in originals in university sealed envelopes.
I have only send notarized copies ...
will they be accepted .....

Thanks

gotoronto

Sep 18, 2010
Hi positive pls reply

I got to know from discussions that you have also send notarised copies of transcripts.
Please confirm are they accepting the same ....

Thanks

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
gotoronto said:
Hi positive pls reply
Please confirm are they accepting the same ....
Thanks
Hi gotoronto

Welcome to this new thread!!!

The fact remains that one is supposed to sent 'original transcripts in University sealed cover' ..... this specific issue has been in discussion since last 5-6 weeks...... still / even now we all have doubts 8) 8). BUT we can say that IF all documents are up to the order ....your application may not be returned..... Moreover, you have already sent the documents....you can't do anything now.... can't add or delete any document. On the safer side get few copies of university transcripts as per the requirement .... and keep it ready ...... it won't take much effort, time and money..... most of us got it done in a very peaceful way :D ;D :D. All the best....don't worry...
BTW - what is your NOC??

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
POSITIVE said:
Hi all from India,
for spreadsheet format we can take guidance from the common sheet prepared by Cappuccino/asaif etc...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=0

what do you say buddies ?

Warm regards.
POSITIVE
Great Positive dear..... Finally SOMETHING to cheer for ND applicants 8) 8) ;) ;) Let me know, what you want me to do..... ::) ::) vele bhaithain hain... apne logon ki thodi madad kar di jaye!!

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
POSITIVE said:
where is Anil today?
Somehow keeping my fingers 'out of bound' (for keyboard :eek: :eek:) since last couple of days..... wife got really annoyed ....with my addiction yaar :eek: :eek:

Now after almost 2 1/2 days..... trying to finish off the back log :) :)

So I am here only!!
Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
indira_prab said:
Hi Positive,
Thanks,
Indira Prabhakaran.
You are right Indira

We will try to keep this thread alive ......................... till we are alive :eek: :eek: 8) 8) (a good filmi dialogue)

Of course we will be able to help our good members from India (or outside) ........ now we are much better than any of these crooked consultants..... So dear friends ....... DO TAKE OUR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS BEFORE YOU GO TO CONSULTANTS (On the contrary many of my dear enemies may be looking for such statements to put me behind bars... ;D ;D :p :p).Take care.
Cheers, Anil