28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ASIRAJY said:
To be honest, i have never hear about this refusal factor except for Syrians in this website, believe that due to the current war as all knows.
Sounds like you need to spend more time on the forum. We see this refusal reason frequently - not just for Syrians.

ASIRAJY

Aug 12, 2014
scylla said:
Sounds like you need to spend more time on the forum. We see this refusal reason frequently - not just for Syrians.
good news :), and how they treat to overcome it ? is anybody told you ?

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
ASIRAJY said:
Hi Albert,

To be honest, i have never hear about this refusal factor except for Syrians in this website, believe that due to the current war as all knows.

I don't think that Iqama copy will be enough, cause i already attached it to my first application and got refused.

some Filipinos used to chose a worker in country of residence option inside IMM5257E mentioning the period from their first day in KSA until date of their iqama ends, finally they got approved from VO's, hope that will increase the chance of success.

the main question will be : Is Vo's are refusing and accepting applications depends on nationalities? i hope that will not be.

what was your other refusing factors ? are you Syrian too ?
Hi ahmed I'm a Filipino nurse here in KSA, the first time I didnt had my Iqama translated. others refusing factors are: my employment status, personal assets and purpose of visit

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
ASIRAJY said:
Hi Albert,

Not yet. still in documentation stage.
what is your plan to overcome purpose of visit factor?
-I added my day to day itinerary, my invitation letter and flight itinerary
-anything you can add?

ASIRAJY

Aug 12, 2014
albert_dec1387 said:
-I added my day to day itinerary, my invitation letter and flight itinerary
-anything you can add?
Once you have an invitation letter that's will grant positive points.
although i included day to day itinerary, flight tickets & hotels reservation, the application got refused for "purpose of visit", does that make sense? :(
i don't know what Vo's needs more than that to prove that i'm going for tourism!!! i'm shocked and confused about :-\

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

docsazm said:
What is the meaning of "current employment situation" in refusals??
1. Unemployed, New to job, very low wages to afford trip, job won't be there when you return.

ssdash

Nov 30, 2015
Hi guys,

I am an international student with valid study permit living in Canada. I have been on maternity leave since last winter. I had a plan to travel back home but my entry visa got rejected from New York office because I failed to show sufficient document regarding registration for the next academic semester.

I registered for winter 2017, got student statement and applied again, but did not hear back. I called CIC yesterday and am told that it may take up to 8 weeks to get the decision. My application has been transferred to NY again Sad Any idea? What's wrong with my application? Do you think it is better to go outside Canada and apply form an office out side Canada? Anyone with the same situation?

Thanks

ssdash

Nov 30, 2015
Hi guys,

I am an international student with valid study permit living in Canada. I have been on maternity leave since last winter. I had a plan to travel back home but my entry visa got rejected from New York office because I failed to show sufficient document regarding registration for the next academic semester.

I registered for winter 2017, got student statement and applied again, but did not hear back. I called CIC yesterday and am told that it may take up to 8 weeks to get the decision. My application has been transferred to NY again Sad Any idea? What's wrong with my application? Do you think it is better to go outside Canada and apply form an office out side Canada? Anyone with the same situation?

Thanks

albert_dec1387

Star Member
May 19, 2013
docsazm said:
What is the meaning of "current employment situation" in refusals??
In your certificate of employment let your employer include you salary+date of contract+role in the company. If you are refused with such factor, it may not necessarily mean that they didnt accept you because you are a low income person, in my case, Im earning a decent money.

nourdamas85

May 27, 2016
ASIRAJY said:
Hi Albert,

Not yet. still in documentation stage.
what is your plan to overcome purpose of visit factor?
I don't know if you have applied again, but after my investigation, I am sure that they will refuse giving us visitor VISAs, because of the political situation in Syria.

I don't think that we have to try to re-apply, the result is known :(