19-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Frnds,
I have applied on 21'oct from ahm to delhi. on 27th sep i got the mail your passport has been dispatch i received my passport on 28th and when i open my courier i just shocked i got refusal letter saying
Forms the documents which you have submitted in support of your application i am not happy that you have answered all questions truthfully. as required by subsection 16(1) of the act.Specifically i am not satisfied that the following information is truthfull:-
To the Question "Have you been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country ?" your answer was NO

I made an big mistake at the time of form filling. I just not read the full question properly and ticked NO instead of yes b'coz i was rejected by thrice in U.S

So please somebody help me what to do??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's very important that you read the questions carefully and answer truthfully. You're extremely lucky that you were not given a finding of misrepresentation and banned from Canada for 2 years for lying in your application.

There is nothing you can do to reverse the refusal. You were correctly refused.

You can certainly try applying again. This time make sure you answer all questions fully.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
jalpesh said:
Hi Frnds,
I have applied on 21'oct from ahm to delhi. on 27th sep i got the mail your passport has been dispatch i received my passport on 28th and when i open my courier i just shocked i got refusal letter saying
Forms the documents which you have submitted in support of your application i am not happy that you have answered all questions truthfully. as required by subsection 16(1) of the act.Specifically i am not satisfied that the following information is truthfull:-
To the Question "Have you been refused a visa or permit denied entry or ordered to leave canada or any other country ?" your answer was NO

I made an big mistake at the time of form filling. I just not read the full question properly and ticked NO instead of yes b'coz i was rejected by thrice in U.S

Weird never heard of this kind of rejection lol,, definitely ur lucky for sure,,

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
jalpesh said:
Hi Frnds,

can you share your profile ?

Raj173

Oct 26, 2014
Hyd
Visa Office......
Hyd
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
6 overall(Listening:7.5,Reading:5.5,Writing:5.5,Speaking:6)
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
NA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
NA
jalpesh said:
Hi Frnds,

I think u have not removed your sticker on backside of passport which US embassy will give while attending visa interview.otherwise no country will share their database of rejections.

i have applied for us study visa in india and my visa was not approved. and i have selected "NO" for that question.

i spoke to my consultant he said never came across lyk this case.and they wil select "NO" for everyone it seems

jalpesh

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
bro i have already removed the sticker from the back. i think they are now using central database.

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
jalpesh said:
bro i have already removed the sticker from the back. i think they are now using central database.
Yes.i have also seen a similar case like yours who didn't mention that he was rejected.Anyway did you reapply ?
i was refused by us for f1 .
can you share your profile ? for which college/univ are you going ?

jalpesh

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Banglore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
10th - 68%
12th - 70%
B.E in C.E - 7.15 CGPA (12 backlog in B.E all cleared in first trial)
IELTS 6 band (L-6.5 R-6 S-6 W-5,5)
1.5 year of work experience as a software Developer

collage :- mohawk college
course ;- computer system technician software support
dad income shown 5 lakhs per annum.
assests means land n house worth rupees 6-7 cr.
i m reapplying on this week.
can i get the visa on this profile?

samy909

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
jalpesh said:
10th - 68%
12th - 70%
B.E in C.E - 7.15 CGPA (12 backlog in B.E all cleared in first trial)
IELTS 6 band (L-6.5 R-6 S-6 W-5,5)
1.5 year of work experience as a software Developer

collage :- mohawk college
course ;- computer system technician software support
dad income shown 5 lakhs per annum.
assests means land n house worth rupees 6-7 cr.
i m reapplying on this week.
can i get the visa on this profile?
please check your inbox