+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY mothers Visitor Application

Karen Dam

May 5, 2016
I applied for my mother to visit me here in Canada Using the online application. I am a Candian Citizen. I submitted all requred documents as needed. The application was sent on April 20 but still waiting. States that it takes 11 business days. Has anyone used the online application yet? I am praying for the best because this is her second time to apply. Does anyone know if she could have a chance after the first time refusal? My mother can never leave outside for several months. She could even change her mind to go back home within a month. Why is it zoo hard!! Just an old parent who is not coming to do any harm.

My friend just got her mother over and her application went sound and smooth. I am all alone here and just trying to see my mother for a few months after 8 years. So frustrating. :(

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
The online response time seems crazy and all over the map. I can not seem to make any sense of the times. Good luck with your application.

RSR123

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Karen Dam said:
I applied for my mother to visit me here in Canada Using the online application. I am a Candian Citizen. I submitted all requred documents as needed. The application was sent on April 20 but still waiting. States that it takes 11 business days. Has anyone used the online application yet? I am praying for the best because this is her second time to apply. Does anyone know if she could have a chance after the first time refusal? My mother can never leave outside for several months. She could even change her mind to go back home within a month. Why is it zoo hard!! Just an old parent who is not coming to do any harm.

My friend just got her mother over and her application went sound and smooth. I am all alone here and just trying to see my mother for a few months after 8 years. So frustrating. :(
I applied on 13 April, 2016 and till not received any updates on my application.

If you application shows strong reasons and ties then definitely her application will be approve.

In my personal view we also need some sort of Luck too.

Cheers!!
Surya

Karen Dam

May 5, 2016
Karen Dam said:

Still no response application status just showing Open? Nothing seems to be happening :(

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Mine went from open to the answer all at once. No in between steps

iqwasim

May 8, 2016
hello

i applied for my mother SV in 2015 december 18th, online through my immigration lawyer but still waiting for medical or update.can anyone explain why there is delay? my mother have very good travel history of canada she visited us four times on visitor visa.

thanks.

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
Hello friends,

I have to invite my mother-in-law to Canada for my delivery(dated July 2016). My husband is on PGWP, and I have got OWP. We both have our WP valid until Jan 2017. My husband is the only earning person and am not working for the past 1.5 years. We applied for our PR under CEC (OINP) in Dec 2015 & waiting for AOR and further steps.

Can anyone help me about the procedure to invite my mother-in-law here to Canada?

Thanks,
Lekshmi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
lekshmipiriya said:
Hello friends,

I have to invite my mother-in-law to Canada for my delivery(dated July 2016). My husband is on PGWP, and I have got OWP. We both have our WP valid until Jan 2017. My husband is the only earning person and am not working for the past 1.5 years. We applied for our PR under CEC (OINP) in Dec 2015 & waiting for AOR and further steps.

Can anyone help me about the procedure to invite my mother-in-law here to Canada?

Thanks,
Lekshmi
Keep the trip relatively short (2-3 weeks) to have a good chance of approval.

iqwasim

May 8, 2016
Hello,

I am in a same situation my mother visited canada since 2007 till 2011 four times on multiple visitor visa but since then they did not give her visa, i tried almost six times now fillany i applied for her super visa in december 18th 2015 but nothing updated yet except biometric. It is really so annoying & frustrating for me & my mother.

lekshmipiriya

Star Member
Jul 31, 2011
scylla said:
Keep the trip relatively short (2-3 weeks) to have a good chance of approval.
Thanks Scylla for your quick response,

By the way, do we have to apply for Visitor Visa or Tourist Visa & are they both same or different kind of Visa?

Do we have to mention "delivery" as the reason for visit in our invitation letter?

Could you please provide us a sample invitation letter?

Do we have to submit a covering letter from my mother-in-law too stating her ties in India & going back to India?

Could you please elaborate me the procedure if possible?

Thanks,
Lekshmi

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
I applied for my parents on 31st March and sent multiple requests for file withdrawl from 20th April onwards. My parents got call today from Chandigarh embassy if they are still interested to go and would co-operate if they send in passport requests.

Cutiekim23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-05-2015
Doc's Request.
31-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-07-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello guys,

I am planning to apply for a trv for my mother. But I have a big problem, there was s nothing to show or proof on her part that she can support her stay in Canada. She doesn't have any property to show or money in the bank. Cause I am the one supporting her ever since.

Any idea guys what can I attach with the application just to show her ties to her country of residence? Just to let them think that she have strong ties to come back?

Thanks!

iqwasim

May 8, 2016
i applied for my mother SV in dec 18th 2015 today i got refusal with standard excuses,travel history, ties in canada,not satisfied, assets in back country by the way i experienced alot, my mother visited canada four times, USA one time and middle east several times. Including this SV rejection she refused almost five times in past five years..Very bad situation and frustrating.Her imigration was also declined after her medical only reason they said is i did not maintain my three income and current year income does not have additional 30% on top of LICO. ow her case is in appeal division. Can any expert comment on this...thanks.