+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My mother got refused for visitor visa to canada 2 times.

Tison123

Dec 2, 2021
Oh , ohkay as lot of my friends stated that they want their parents in canada because of their birthday. So I thought this would give a strong reason under purpose of visit. Could you please recommend what other ties can I show that my mother will go back. As I already stated that my father ia already living in back home. I am so concerned as I did mention everything that I could but still .. feeling so hopeless.

Tison123

Dec 2, 2021
I don't get your question? Visiting you vs visitng you on your brithday... probably the same reason.
It doesn't give her stronger tie to home country.
Oh , ohkay as lot of my friends stated that they want their parents in canada because of their birthday. So I thought this would give a strong reason under purpose of visit. Could you please recommend what other ties can I show that my mother will go back. As I already stated that my father ia already living in back home. I am so concerned as I did mention everything that I could but still .. feeling so hopeless.

aosman

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
My mother’s visitor visa got refused twice to canada. Last time they said you will not return back to your home country in 2019. But I again recently applied for her visitor visa last month and they said you will not return back as per your your purpose of visit and financial assets. But she has $20k in her account as FD and bank savings and I also showed $10k in my account. She is a teacher in India and we also said that my father is in India and she has the responsibility of my father as well. Please assist.
Could you please let us know when did your mother apply for the visit visa?

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
I would suggest next time please use following additional documents also to make your case strong:

- Property papers in your mother's name
- Sufficient funds / shares / FD's / Bonds etc along with statements for past 6 months of all these.
- NOC from school / college from where she is working and mentioning that they have granted leave to her to visit canada for XX days.
- Salary Slips
- Return Tickets
- Cover letter (that you are there to take care of her in case required and give your residence proof like electicitity bill etc. / copy of your work permit / employment proofs / salary slips / bank statements) Trick is more the merrier
- Tell her to write a letter also explaining the reason to travel and mention that 'I will return as per the iterninary attached'
- Attach vaccination certificate also
- Attach her insurance also (Indian one or take an insurance for her visit days from Manulife or any insurer)

In case of any further assistance, please DM me, we can connect over a call.
All the best. Dont worry, it will be through soon. :)

Tison123

Dec 2, 2021
I would suggest next time please use following additional documents also to make your case strong:

- Sufficient funds / shares / FD's / Bonds etc along with statements for past 6 months of all these.
- NOC from school / college from where she is working and mentioning that they have granted leave to her to visit canada for XX days.
- Salary Slips
- Return Tickets
- Cover letter (that you are there to take care of her in case required and give your residence proof like electicitity bill etc. / copy of your work permit / employment proofs / salary slips / bank statements) Trick is more the merrier
- Tell her to write a letter also explaining the reason to travel and mention that 'I will return as per the iterninary attached'
- Attach her insurance also (Indian one or take an insurance for her visit days from Manulife or any insurer)

Thank you alot. I will also DM you so that I can get more information to make her case strong.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

- Salary Slips
- Return Tickets

Having return tickets does not make one's case stronger.

Reactions: Kumar25

malikjatin

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Having return tickets does not make one's case stronger.
It definitely does.
It shows the officer that there is money at stake and person is serious about coming back.

though, one should book only fully refundable tickets for safety.

In all cases i have seen, return tickets have been attached and approved.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It definitely does.
It shows the officer that there is money at stake and person is serious about coming back.

though, one should book only fully refundable tickets for safety.

In all cases i have seen, return tickets have been attached and approved.
You haven't lurked in this forum long enough to see people with plane tickets attached were refused.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hello members, is the following something new? What I mean to ask is that do siblings have a better chance of getting a visitor visa now in Covid. I am asking this as my mother was refused a visitor visa but then got a super visa. Reason given for refusal was no travel history. I want my elder brother with his wife and one 6-year old daughter but my concern is that he might get refused as he has no travel history in the last 5 years. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#extended

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Uniting with family members

Extended family members who want to unite with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members, is the following something new? What I mean to ask is that do siblings have a better chance of getting a visitor visa now in Covid. I am asking this as my mother was refused a visitor visa but then got a super visa. Reason given for refusal was no travel history. I want my elder brother with his wife and one 6-year old daughter but my concern is that he might get refused as he has no travel history in the last 5 years. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#extended

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and visitors to Canada: Uniting with family members

Extended family members who want to unite with a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident
No difference in general. All depends on the applicant (s).

Reactions: Hamied