Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
All this conversation is so helpful, thank you all!!!

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
How much cheap it is?

Is it located within Pak community there? How much rent, advance & facilities?

Plz share.

Regards,
Hi, phdmaker

Earliar I mentioned in this thread all details about the Pak and Indian community areas, and the rental managements contact numbers, websites and the rental range. About facilities in area and in the building it self every where you can find basic amenities but if you need some thing specially let me know I will try my level best to answer.

Please check the all pages.

Hope it will help you.

best regards

HMISABPK

prasanth76

May 1, 2010
I am landing to Toronto on Aug21. I am looking for job on .NET technologies with Sharepoint. could anyone suggest how is the job market for these technologies right now. I have in total 10 yrs expr in IT.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanth76 said:
I am landing to Toronto on Aug21. I am looking for job on .NET technologies with Sharepoint. could anyone suggest how is the job market for these technologies right now. I have in total 10 yrs expr in IT.

Hi,

Prasanth76,

There are mixed stories about jobs in IT, Some IT guys are getting the jobs within few days but some are not able to get even in one year time. Depend on luck also job market is not very bad but some barriers are theres for newcomers.

Hope it will help you

hmisabpk

prasanth76

May 1, 2010
Thanks man.. I prepared to do even a survival job in the begining as everybody suggesting and don't want to sit idle for suitable job to come.

I moving with my family (spouse and son), so I have to and there is no go.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanth76 said:
Thanks man.. I prepared to do even a survival job in the begining as everybody suggesting and don't want to sit idle for suitable job to come.

I moving with my family (spouse and son), so I have to and there is no go.
Prashant - The best part is that every kind of work will fetch canadian work experience for you which will be must to get a canadian job in later stages..

Regards

prasanth76

May 1, 2010
Thank you ..

I am trying from india for an arranged job with employer(s) in CANADA. One consultant here told me that job interviews are conducted by telephone and if selected final interview will be once I reach CANADA.. So how far it is true.. How normally the interview process would be in CANADA. I mean how many rounds of interview usually?

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanth76 said:
Thank you ..

I am trying from india for an arranged job with employer(s) in CANADA. One consultant here told me that job interviews are conducted by telephone and if selected final interview will be once I reach CANADA.. So how far it is true.. How normally the interview process would be in CANADA. I mean how many rounds of interview usually?
Hi,

Prasanth76,

My personal opinion this kind of interviews 95% are fraud, only 5% you can trust if you have some one family member and he/she has arranged the job for you and then you are getting the interview call by the employer over phone may you can think that could be possible, otherwise it is not easy to get the Canadian employer who can recruit immediately the international candidate over a phone call or immediately by doing the interview by telephone from Canada.
Remember here is very tough criteria and many requirements to fulfill before any one can recruit the person/employee from out side Canada.

Yes some consultants may ask any employer ( or their business partners) to do paper work for them and then they will ask a huge fee from candidate (or victim).
I know one of may friend in Health care field (KSA) paid huge fee (more then $8K to the agent, She work with him many years in KSA and later settled in Canada). Since January 2000 he is waiting for his telephonic interview call, so-called work permit and visa from Canadian employer.

Be very careful before paying any fee to any one, as you have no information and access to the employer or his business.

You can make sure and check the consultant status and the employer business.
May the following links will help you to decide and check the consultant.
I do not like to disappoint you, but it is fact my dear, try other options also.

Fraud warning

Contact information for immigration representatives who are authorized by the Government of Canada

Getting immigration offers like these?

GUARANTEED VISAS AND JOB$ IN CANADA!

Guaranteed work permits! Free scholarships! High-paying jobs in Canada with minimal or no experience needed! Free air tickets and accommodation! Guaranteed employment! SPECIAL programs! Earn $4,000 a month as a hotel cleaner!

DON'T BE THE VICTIM OF A SCAM. If the offer seems too good to be true, it probably is.

What you need to know: (check the link for details)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fraud.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/becoming_canadian/fraud/fraud.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/consultant.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/supperimm.shtml

I hope it will help you.

regards

hmisabpk

prasanth76

May 1, 2010
thank you very much for detailed information.

I am having immigrant visa. so even for this visa finding a job from india is not possible?

just for information.

Raj1972

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hmisabpk,

I am planning to land in the first week of Aug.
I am Company Secretary by profession and is working with a PSU as Manager Finance.
Is there good job market for finance people?
I told regarding my landing plan to one of my relative but he discouraged me
about Canada.
I have resigned from my job and there is no other alternative other than to move
to Canada.
Kindly share your experience.

Thanks

cabharatbhushan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Amritsar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
07/05/2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
May God bless you and your family. May you get good job and be settled. It was very interesting to see your story. I was having the feeling that I am also in Toronto.

God bless you again.......

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi, phdmaker

Earliar I mentioned in this thread all details about the Pak and Indian community areas, and the rental managements contact numbers, websites and the rental range. About facilities in area and in the building it self every where you can find basic amenities but if you need some thing specially let me know I will try my level best to answer.

Please check the all pages.

Hope it will help you.

best regards

HMISABPK
Hi brother,

Thanks for your reply.

Further, I would like to have some info. over jobs availability for chemists in Toronto specially. Jobs may be of titles of R&D Chemists, QA/QC chemists, production supervisors, Quality management etc. Industries like Pharmaceutical, cosmetics, Toiletries, Food, Paints, etc require chemists.

Hi hope u don't mind :)

With best regards,

Salman (phdmaker)

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prasanth76 said:
thank you very much for detailed information.

I am having immigrant visa. so even for this visa finding a job from india is not possible?

just for information.

Hi,

OF-COURSE It is not easy to find the job while you are in India.

regards

hmisabpk

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Personally i have applied for job to all listed on the local news papers from india. But though i have not received any sort of confirmation. i have even mentioned local address and cantact number. I have my family who gives me feedback. but no reply... well folks staying here and getting job is next to impossible. but depends upon ur luck as well...

wish you good luck

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj1972 said:
Hi Hmisabpk,

I am planning to land in the first week of Aug.
I am Company Secretary by profession and is working with a PSU as Manager Finance.
Is there good job market for finance people?
I told regarding my landing plan to one of my relative but he discouraged me
about Canada.
I have resigned from my job and there is no other alternative other than to move
to Canada.
Kindly share your experience.

Thanks

Hi,

In finance there are good opportunities but you have to struggle initial months.

regards

hmisabpk