RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punk said:
Landed In Canada My Experience

I drove to Prescott in my car from Canada. Informed the immigration officer at US border that I need to do landing/ I had US VISA and I-94, but they asked me to go inside the room. Officer inside took back the I-94 and gave me paper of entry rejected into USA . This is a requirement. I entered Canada and told them I need todo my landing. Was proceeded to a room with a slip. Officer asked for Work Permit which I lost. Also for bank statement. I went to nearest police station, filled complaint for work permit lost and got a copy of it printed. Also got the statement printed . had to travel around 30 km for that. Anyways, came back and directly went to canadian immigration and same officer did landing for me.. It took less than 2-3 minutes for entire procedure..

Hi Punk,

I plan to land in canada by road but not through my personal car. What are the options and its feasibility? Can you suggest important points to remember/address before landing in Canada by road through public/hired transport?

Suggestion from forum members would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

So once i got the landing, I went back to USA . made a new I-94 .Picked up a pizza, filled gas, Picked up some red bulls boxes. Stopped at Duty free and picked cigars to chill and came back to Canada..
Good Trip :)
Thanks Canada

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Punk,

I plan to land in canada by road but not through my personal car. What are the options and its feasibility? Can you suggest important points to remember/address before landing in Canada by road through public/hired transport?

Suggestion from forum members would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
explorer said:
Hi BB,
Nice to know that you are also in electrical. I landed on July end this year at Toronto, stayed for 10 days & came back. What is your query? You can send PM.

Regards..
Thanx explorer for yr reply
My quiry regarding jobs for electrical engineers in toronto
Actually tending to land on august 2014 permentally in mississaga
What about u?
Will u share me your knowldege plz?
Regards...

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Fellows,

I need an advise from people with more knowledge/experience here.

I received PPR-1 on 13 Jan 2014 which I shall submit within few days. The problem is that I have to travel in next month to USA for certain official commitment for about 1 month. If they ask me to send passports to CHC IBD then I will not be able to travel. Also I want to make entry to Canada at the end of USA trip.

Can I write to them to issue me the visa from CHC in USA while I am there. If they agree, then do I need to submit the passports of my family also to CHC in USA or is it possible to have visa stamped for family from Pakistan and self from USA.

Has anyone experienced or heard any such possibility. I need urgent advice from friends here.

Regards,

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
RNSS said:
Dear Fellows,

I need an advise from people with more knowledge/experience here.

I received PPR-1 on 13 Jan 2014 which I shall submit within few days. The problem is that I have to travel in next month to USA for certain official commitment for about 1 month. If they ask me to send passports to CHC IBD then I will not be able to travel. Also I want to make entry to Canada at the end of USA trip.

Can I write to them to issue me the visa from CHC in USA while I am there. If they agree, then do I need to submit the passports of my family also to CHC in USA or is it possible to have visa stamped for family from Pakistan and self from USA.

Has anyone experienced or heard any such possibility. I need urgent advice from friends here.

Regards,
Your case will be finalized at CHC Islamabad, so send the passport to them, and request tthat they send it back early.
Include a letter with all details.

I doubt if they would transfer or send the COPR to another office at this stage, it will only delay things.

How many days did it take for getting US Visit Visa?

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canvis2006 said:
Your case will be finalized at CHC Islamabad, so send the passport to them, and request tthat they send it back early.
Include a letter with all details.

I doubt if they would transfer or send the COPR to another office at this stage, it will only delay things.

How many days did it take for getting US Visit Visa?
Dear Friend,

My US Visa took 11 days for admin processing but not sure about how much time is taken by the CHC IBD.

Regards,

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
hi all

i know i have to bring these documents mentioned below:-

1. Passport with Visa.
2. COPR
3. PofA. -for cases 'without' AEO & family class. (Cash, B/Draft, TCs, latest Bank Statement, Wire Tfr Record)
4. Passport size photos. -qty 2-3 each, for PR Card. (it may not be needed, but good to carry)
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -this u can do it there, Or carry it before hand (filled) for ease.
6. Goods to follow List (Form B4E). -this u can do it there, Or carry it before hand (filled) for ease.
7. SIN Card Application (Form NAS 2120). -NOT NEEDED at the a/port. But needed later.

my query is:-

1) do i have to carry my original and copy of experience and educational docs? do they check when we land?
2) if i open bank account in scotiabank from india and transfer money, can i show bank statement as a proof of funds?
3) what questions, do they generally ask when we land to canada?
4) any other info, you want to add regarding the same?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
sandyfab said:
hi all

i know i have to bring these documents mentioned below:-

1. Passport with Visa.
2. COPR
3. PofA. -for cases 'without' AEO & family class. (Cash, B/Draft, TCs, latest Bank Statement, Wire Tfr Record)
4. Passport size photos. -qty 2-3 each, for PR Card. (it may not be needed, but good to carry)
5. PR Card Application (IMM 5444E). -this u can do it there, Or carry it before hand (filled) for ease.
6. Goods to follow List (Form B4E). -this u can do it there, Or carry it before hand (filled) for ease.
7. SIN Card Application (Form NAS 2120). -NOT NEEDED at the a/port. But needed later.

my query is:-

1) do i have to carry my original and copy of experience and educational docs? do they check when we land?
2) if i open bank account in scotiabank from india and transfer money, can i show bank statement as a proof of funds?
3) what questions, do they generally ask when we land to canada?
4) any other info, you want to add regarding the same?
- You dont need to carry a PR card application form, the officer will not require that from. With regards to photos - there's a 99.9%
chance that you will not need it..

You will need to have a valid address for mailing your PR card (you have not mentioned that)

With regards to your queries:

1) Officer will not request to see your educational certificates or employment experience letters
2) Yes - if you have a bank account in Canada and have a statement showing enough funds, it will be accepted as POF
3) General questions such as: are you and your family are in good health? Have you (or your family members) ever been involved in a crime? Have you declared all your family members? What do you plan to do in canada?

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
One of my friends has chosen Vancouver as POE for his first landing. He plans to come back after two weeks. He has no relatives or friends there. Can someone please suggest what options does he has to get his PR cards mailed to him. Need a quick reply. Thanks.

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friend,

I plan to make an entry in Canada and return. Then I plan to shift permanently in next 1 to 2 years. So if I show to them my latest bank statement in home country then would that be acceptable to them. If no, what about the travelers cheque and what options are possible because i do not want to shift money in canada bank while i am no there.

Regards,

emamabd said:
- You dont need to carry a PR card application form, the officer will not require that from. With regards to photos - there's a 99.9%

You will need to have a valid address for mailing your PR card (you have not mentioned that)

1) Officer will not request to see your educational certificates or employment experience letters
2) Yes - if you have a bank account in Canada and have a statement showing enough funds, it will be accepted as POF
3) General questions such as: are you and your family are in good health? Have you (or your family members) ever been involved in a crime? Have you declared all your family members? What do you plan to do in canada?

waseem855

Mar 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beu75 said:
Hi

Thank you for your inquiry

We can book for you 1 bedroom in a house at main level or basement level.

Fully furnished room comes with

Real Bed
Bed linen
Comforter
Pillows
Computer table and chair
Wardrobe or closet
Night stand / table with night lamp

Kitchen is fully equipped with
Fridge
4 burner Stove
Microwave
Hot water kettle
dinning set and other utensil fully capable for cooking and dinning

4 Piece Wash room are fully equipped

Living room includes

Smart TV
DVD player
Sofa set, Chirs
and a telephone with Free Local, Canada and North America calling available

Other amenities we offer

Free Wi-Fi internet
Free Parking
Free cleaning and linen change (biweekly)
Laundry - washer dryer available on site

Other details you can see on our ad

Please feel free to communicate through our phone # +1 647-694-9568 or e-mail furnishedsuite2 @ gmail.com

For rate please send me the details of your family, We do offer discount for monthly based rent

For 3 guest the monthly rate for 1 bed room will be as below with special discount for you

Daily rate $ 30 / night, $ 210 / week and $ 850 / month (basement level)

Daily rate $ 35 / night, $ 240 / week and $ 950 / month (basement level)

Room Pictures are available on net link below.

Please let us know earlier as the spring and summer will be high demand session for furnished suites

Number of adult guest and number of children with age

Our ad is below

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/2191770

https://www.wimdu.com/offers/2YUGLJ03

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-real-estate-short-term-rentals-VERY-REASONABLE-RENT-FULLY-FURNISHED-ROOM-DAILY-WEEKLY-MONTHLY-W0QQAdIdZ561088086

FURNISHED ROOM 4 RENT-DAILY-WEEKLY-MONTHLY

VERY REASONABLE RENT FULLY FURNISHED ROOM -DAILY-WEEKLY-MONTHLY

SHORT TERM LONG TERM ROOM AVAILABLE

Furnished private bed room available

• Clean, affordable, private and comfortable Room
• Safe quite neighbourhood, Friendly host
• Furnished bedroom in main level & basement level of a house
• It has a Double bed with linens, comforter and pillows
• Centrally air conditioned. TV inside living room (local channels)
• Free Unlimited High speed Wi-Fi wireless internet
• Free local phone calls available
• Free cleaning (Bi-weekly )
• Free car parking (1 spot) * Free street parking is also available
• Shared washroom (with 2 other guest)
• Shared kitchen / dining, fridge, microwave, water boiler, cooking oven, kitchen utensils, etc.
. Laundry facilities available (coin operated - $ 2 each washer & dryer )
• First and last month Rent required for long term)

Working professional and mature students are welcome.
Traveler and new immigrants are also welcome

We provide free settlement consultation to new landed immigrant
(SIN card, Bank account, Health card, Child tax benefit, schooling, mobile phone, driving license, resume, searching permanent housing and job etc..)
Room are available for Single, couple or small families

RENT START FROM: $ 25.00
(PER NIGHT PER PERSON, $ 5 PER EXTRA GUEST)

Rent rate=$ 25.0 /Night
Weekly = $ 175.00
Monthly = $ 650.00
6 Month + = $ 550.00 / PM (Bsmt for long term)

Rent rate=$ 35.0 /Night
Weekly = $ 245.00
Monthly = $ 900.00
6 Month+ = $ 700 /PM (Main level for long term)

No Pet, No Smoking / drugs and No Parties

Walking distance to Bank, Shopping mall, School & Park Minutes to Canadian Tire, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, No Frills, Shopper Drug Mart, Basic Food, Dalorama, restaurants, Grocery shop & store, gas station, Mosque, Church etc...

TTC bus stop meters away. Minutes to Warden Subway & Kennedy Subway.10 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
25 minutes to downtown Toronto, 30 minutes to YYZ Airport

Address: Brimley Rd & Oakridge Dr

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you

Sincerely,
Hello ,

Excellent service and nice place to stay. Our family still remember your kindness and warm welcome.

I really appreciate your help

Thank you very much

Waseem

samm2

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
emamabd said:

thanks

waseem855

Mar 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beu75 said:
Hi

Thank you for your inquiry

We can book for you 1 bedroom in a house at main level or basement level.

Fully furnished room comes with

Real Bed
Bed linen
Comforter
Pillows
Computer table and chair
Wardrobe or closet
Night stand / table with night lamp

Kitchen is fully equipped with
Fridge
4 burner Stove
Microwave
Hot water kettle
dinning set and other utensil fully capable for cooking and dinning

4 Piece Wash room are fully equipped

Living room includes

Smart TV
DVD player
Sofa set, Chirs
and a telephone with Free Local, Canada and North America calling available

Other amenities we offer

Free Wi-Fi internet
Free Parking
Free cleaning and linen change (biweekly)
Laundry - washer dryer available on site

Other details you can see on our ad

Please feel free to communicate through our phone # +1 647-694-9568 or e-mail furnishedsuite2 @ gmail.com

For rate please send me the details of your family, We do offer discount for monthly based rent

For 3 guest the monthly rate for 1 bed room will be as below with special discount for you

Daily rate $ 30 / night, $ 210 / week and $ 850 / month (basement level)

Daily rate $ 35 / night, $ 240 / week and $ 950 / month (basement level)

Room Pictures are available on net link below.

Please let us know earlier as the spring and summer will be high demand session for furnished suites

Number of adult guest and number of children with age

Our ad is below

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/2191770

https://www.wimdu.com/offers/2YUGLJ03

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-real-estate-short-term-rentals-VERY-REASONABLE-RENT-FULLY-FURNISHED-ROOM-DAILY-WEEKLY-MONTHLY-W0QQAdIdZ561088086

VERY REASONABLE RENT FULLY FURNISHED ROOM -DAILY-WEEKLY-MONTHLY

SHORT TERM LONG TERM ROOM AVAILABLE

Furnished private bed room available

• Clean, affordable, private and comfortable Room
• Safe quite neighbourhood, Friendly host
• Furnished bedroom in main level & basement level of a house
• It has a Double bed with linens, comforter and pillows
• Centrally air conditioned. TV inside living room (local channels)
• Free Unlimited High speed Wi-Fi wireless internet
• Free local phone calls available
• Free cleaning (Bi-weekly )
• Free car parking (1 spot) * Free street parking is also available
• Shared washroom (with 2 other guest)
• Shared kitchen / dining, fridge, microwave, water boiler, cooking oven, kitchen utensils, etc.
. Laundry facilities available (coin operated - $ 2 each washer & dryer )
• First and last month Rent required for long term)

Working professional and mature students are welcome.
Traveler and new immigrants are also welcome

We provide free settlement consultation to new landed immigrant
(SIN card, Bank account, Health card, Child tax benefit, schooling, mobile phone, driving license, resume, searching permanent housing and job etc..)
Room are available for Single, couple or small families

RENT START FROM: $ 25.00
(PER NIGHT PER PERSON, $ 5 PER EXTRA GUEST)

Rent rate=$ 25.0 /Night
Weekly = $ 175.00
Monthly = $ 650.00
6 Month + = $ 550.00 / PM (Bsmt for long term)

Rent rate=$ 35.0 /Night
Weekly = $ 245.00
Monthly = $ 900.00
6 Month+ = $ 700 /PM (Main level for long term)

No Pet, No Smoking / drugs and No Parties

Walking distance to Bank, Shopping mall, School & Park Minutes to Canadian Tire, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, No Frills, Shopper Drug Mart, Basic Food, Dalorama, restaurants, Grocery shop & store, gas station, Mosque, Church etc...

TTC bus stop meters away. Minutes to Warden Subway & Kennedy Subway.10 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
25 minutes to downtown Toronto, 30 minutes to YYZ Airport

Address: Brimley Rd & Oakridge Dr

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you

Sincerely,
Hello.

It is looks very reasonable and very clean guest house.

I sent booking request for my friend he is landing on Thursday, February, 2014

Small family husband wife and 1 child at least for 2 month

Please check your mail and confirm as soon as possible

He is worry please confirm your availability as soon as possible

Thank you in advance

Waseem