11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@Nona007

u r absent from forum from long time . pple need ur gud suggestions and help.
saleem

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
@ dubaiite

thank u bro mine ecase still inprocess. but +Ve is i got reply of enq tht file "under review" on 24 april. i think BG is completed. and fter tht no reply.
saleem
MSaleem Inshallah Soon, all thembest bro

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
thank u bro for gud wishes. i also hope so.
saleem

tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Hi Everybody,

Hope all of you are doing Great!

I landed at Toronto along with my family on June 2 in a sunny afternoon by Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong from Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was a pleasent journey though tiring one as it took 15 hours from Hong Kong to Toronto. Service at Cathay Pacific Air is excellent!

I was prepared enough prior to landing and all the credit towards my preparation goes to this forum discussion! I didn't face any difficulty in any steps after landing. If you do not bringing more then CAD10000 alone, you do not need to fill up any declarattion form prior to your landing. After landing you do need to fill up an arrival form and stand in que at Immigration. Immigration official will ask you if you are landing for the first time or not and how much money u r bringing. After that you have to move to another Immigration Authority (CBSA) official's desk to show your passport & COPR. They will keep 2 copies of it and hand over 1 copy for your COPR. At this step you'll have a token number. Move to the officials desk when u'll have ur turn.

Later another official will hand over some brochures for newly landed immigrants with a bag. Finally you have to move to Customs. Please note that if you have so many luggages it is better to take the help of porter service which will cost you few bucks around 15-20 CAD. At this stage bringing filled up B4 form is very very important to avoid hassle. As i had submited two copies of it, they just received one copy of it and handed over one copy to me.

From landing to customs clearance entire steps took just 1 hour.

Thank You everybody specially hmisabpk, Qorax for your valuable suggestions. Currently i am residing at Crescent Town, Victoria Park Avenue.

Take care.

Regards
Hasnat

nitin240378

Nov 25, 2010
New Delhi - India
Category........
Visa Office......
new Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
28th April 2103
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
28th April 2018
VISA ISSUED...
15 July 2013
LANDED..........
landing on 2nd May
Hi - I am staying at the another address, which is mention in my passport. I am staying there for more than 1 1/2 year. (India - Jaipur)

How long will it take to get the PCC done.

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
tarequl_hasnat said:
Hi Everybody,

I landed at Toronto along with my family on June 2 in a sunny afternoon by Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong from Dhaka, Bangladesh. It was a pleasent journey though tiring one as it took 15 hours from Hong Kong to Toronto. Service at Cathay Pacific Air is excellent!

I was prepared enough prior to landing and all the credit towards my preparation goes to this forum discussion! I didn't face any difficulty in any steps after landing. If you do not bringing more then CAD10000 alone, you do not need to fill up any declarattion form prior to your landing. After landing you do need to fill up an arrival form and stand in que at Immigration. Immigration official will ask you if you are landing for the first time or not and how much money u r bringing. After that you have to move to another Immigration Authority (CBSA) official's desk to show your passport & COPR. They will keep 2 copies of it and hand over 1 copy for your COPR. At this step you'll have a token number. Move to the officials desk when u'll have ur turn.

Later another official will hand over some brochures for newly landed immigrants with a bag. Finally you have to move to Customs. Please note that if you have so many luggages it is better to take the help of porter service which will cost you few bucks around 15-20 CAD. At this stage bringing filled up B4 form is very very important to avoid hassle. As i had submited two copies of it, they just received one copy of it and handed over one copy to me.

Thank You everybody specially hmisabpk, Qorax for your valuable suggestions. Currently i am residing at Crescent Town, Victoria Park Avenue.

Take care.

Regards
Hasnat
Thanks for sharing your landing experience...+1 for you for doing so. Appreciate such landing experience feedback from all those who have already done the landing in this forum thread.

It would be great if you can tell about your first two months of experience at a later stage - like finding and getting a survival job / volunteer job , finding housing, other first hand experiences you faced...Thank you.

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarequl_hasnat said:
Hi Everybody,

Take care.

Regards
Hasnat
Dear tarequl_hasnat
thanks for your lovely feedback . i am planning to land in july in Toronto . Pleae guide me what do you mean by B4 form and where it is avaliable. please guide more
thanks and wish you good luck for future.

Sathi

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Thx tarequl for sharing ur experience

Had u submitted "good to follow list" ?

tarequl_hasnat said:
Hi Everybody,

Take care.

Regards
Hasnat

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
sathi 786 said:
Dear tarequl_hasnat
thanks for your lovely feedback . i am planning to land in july in Toronto . Pleae guide me what do you mean by B4 form and where it is avaliable. please guide more
thanks and wish you good luck for future.

Sathi
Hello Sathi,

Hope you have gone through this post earlier. This is an unofficial encyclopedia for Canadian immigration landing and contains more or less all that you need to know prior to landing. Just re-posting the link here for everyone's benefit:

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html;msg240281#msg240281

Hope it helps

AAK

Jul 1, 2009
Senior Members specially hmisabpk bhai

Me and my family i.e. wife (principal applicant) and a kid over 2 years medical done in November 2012 and paid landing fee in last month. InshaAllah we will land in Toronto in October/November.

my problem is that my wife is pregnant and the delivery date is in December. well i read that for Health Card it necessary to stay in Toronto atleast 90 days and without health card delivery charges are too much expensive. please give some advise or solution.

Regards

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
AAK said:

Me and my family i.e. wife (principal applicant) and a kid over 2 years medical done in November 2012 and paid landing fee in last month. InshaAllah we will land in Toronto in October/November.

my problem is that my wife is pregnant and the delivery date is in December. well i read that for Health Card it necessary to stay in Toronto atleast 90 days and without health card delivery charges are too much expensive. please give some advise or solution.

Regards
if her delivery date is december airline wont allow her to travel in oct/nov

sathi 786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASK said:
Hello Sathi,

Hope you have gone through this post earlier. This is an unofficial encyclopedia for Canadian immigration landing and contains more or less all that you need to know prior to landing. Just re-posting the link here for everyone's benefit:

Link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html;msg240281#msg240281

Hope it helps
Dear ASK
thanks for this nice care . I am really oblidged.
Sathi

AAK

Jul 1, 2009
MRS SAM said:
if her delivery date is december airline wont allow her to travel in oct/nov

but if the landing date in November what will i do... any solution....will CIC extend our date of visa as she is the principal applicant..

ASK

Dec 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct 2009
AOR Received.
29 Jun 2010
File Transfer...
06 Jan 2010
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
20 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
04 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
01 July 2013
LANDED..........
06 Oct 2013 (hopefully)
AAK said:

Regards
AAK said:
but if the landing date in November what will i do... any solution....will CIC extend our date of visa as she is the principal applicant..
Hello AAK,

Sorry to say, part of your current problem - as far as immigration is concerned, but otherwise a blessing - was created by you. When you did your medicals in Nov 2012 and was sure that you have to complete landing process before Nov 2013, you should have been more careful with your family planning. What had happened had happened!!! At this moment, two things cannot be altered - your wife's delivery and visa validity!

Your profile timeline does not say anything about your current application / case status - have you already got your visa? If you have received the visa already, the best solution is to complete landing procedure as soon as possible. Otherwise as another forum member mentioned, the airlines will refuse to carry a pregnant lady in the later stages of pregnancy without certain certifications from your Gynecologist, that she is fit to travel. Even with a certificate, it is not really worth the risk to travel that long at that stage of pregnancy (I have no idea from which part of the world you are going to travel from!!!)

If you already have the visa, there is an option of travelling immediately to Canada to complete the landing process and then returning within a day or two to your home country for some time till you are ready to move to Canada permanently.

If you are yet to receive your visa and COPR, you still have a chance to save your case. Inform CIC that you are expecting a baby in Dec 2013 and you will not be able to travel before that. The extension of your visa validity will be purely at the discretion of CIC Officer. In normal cases, they do not extend, but if you are lucky enough, you may get it extended. But, then you will have to do medicals for the new born and may be yourself. Chances are that your case may get delayed further owing to the fact that you will have to get new passport for the new born, get the process complete, etc. If they don't extend the medical / visa validity and you are not able to land before current visa expiry, you will have to start the application process from the beginning based on the selection criteria prevalent at that time.

If you still wish to travel only towards Oct - Nov, you have to bear the cost yourself - is it that expensive when you look at the extra cost you would encounter otherwise? Have you considered how cold it would be in Canada during those months and for the initial few months of the new born? What ever choice you make, think about it couple of times, evaluate the pros and cons of each and move ahead. Its your life and you are the best judge of your situation. Good luck.

Hope it helps.

pritishah1180

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
Med's Done....
send all documents on 18/03/2013
We are couple and landing in august. Is it compulsory to carry 13801$?