tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Thank you HMISABPK for your advice.

Regards
Tareq

hmisabpk said:
Hi Tareq,

It is not bad idea, of course February is extreme winter/ cold and snow fall month. Summer is best time to land. Easy to move around. If you have some experience in extreme winter weather to manage and someone can help you to look for job it will be OK to land earlier.

Regards,

hmisabpk

nall

Feb 22, 2012
WOW.

That was quick, concise and to the point.

I know that you already know this but I am freaking out a bit. Are you sure I am not making any wrong decisions here by

1) going an coming back in 3 weeks
2) landing at another city and giving the address of another one

I appreciate I asked the same questions the frst time aorund but you know that its a once in a life time oportuntiy and I have been waitingf or it for over 4 years (I realise now that it has been almost five years since I made my application).

Also I quite not get you on point 3. I will nto be carrying much cas as i will have my credit/debit cards and I have family friends over there so I dont see any need to carry the funds. So I will be carrying the statements for the last three months as POF.

Apologies if its irritating to answer again but its so important that I need to be as sure as possible. :)

Thanks for the help.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nall said:
WOW.
That was quick, concise and to the point.

I know that you already know this but I am freaking out a bit. Are you sure I am not making any wrong decisions here by

1) going an coming back in 3 weeks
2) landing at another city and giving the address of another one

I appreciate I asked the same questions the frst time aorund but you know that its a once in a life time oportuntiy and I have been waitingf or it for over 4 years (I realise now that it has been almost five years since I made my application).

3) Also I quite not get you on point 3. I will nto be carrying much cas as i will have my credit/debit cards and I have family friends over there so I dont see any need to carry the funds. So I will be carrying the statements for the last three months as POF.

Apologies if its irritating to answer again but its so important that I need to be as sure as possible. :)

Thanks for the help.

Hi nall,

1. No problem at all
2. No problem to land in any city except Quebec province
3. If you have family friend to take care, you are OK

Regards,

hmisabpk

Sep 17, 2012
Moga
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
will apply in JULY 2013
hello guys URGENT PLEASE GUIDE ME....I returned from Canada, i was on student visa, did not complete master's degree left in-between and returned in 10 month (visa was for 27 months), can i appply PR (federal immigration) application from INdia. will they reject my application ? please guide me.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada aspirant said:
hello guys URGENT PLEASE GUIDE ME....I returned from Canada, i was on student visa, did not complete master's degree left in-between and returned in 10 month (visa was for 27 months), can i appply PR (federal immigration) application from INdia. will they reject my application ? please guide me.

Hi canada aspirant,

You can apply for PR if you qualify and secure the required points. I don’t think they will reject the application on base of not completing the study. May you will not get the additional living / study in Canada point.
Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Dear hmisabpk & other Senior Members,

Will you please share some info about 'Child Care Benefit' packages from the federal and provincial governments?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Tareq

hussey16

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Sydney Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
DEC 2012
Hi hmisabpk and other members of this forum

Recently I got Canadian PR
I'm planning to land in January at Alberta ... Is it the right time to land ???

Since my wife done MBA HUMAN RESOURCE ? Is there any job scope for her ? Does she need any local
education from there ?

Since I am an accountant I would like to work in bank ... Do I need to study there as well ???

Pls i will be thankful if you guys give me suggestion

NavneetK

Apr 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111 and 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
5TH JUNE,2013
LANDED..........
18TH JULY,2013
what is your NOC under which you applied your case?

hussey16 said:

I'm planning to land in January at Alberta ... Is it the right time to land ???

Since my wife done MBA HUMAN RESOURCE ? Is there any job scope for her ? Does she need any local
education from there ?

Since I am an accountant I would like to work in bank ... Do I need to study there as well ???

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarequl_hasnat said:
Dear hmisabpk & other Senior Members,
Will you please share some info about 'Child Care Benefit' packages from the federal and provincial governments?
Thank you in advance.
Regards
Tareq

Canada child tax benefit (CCTB)
The Canada Child Tax Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under age 18. The CCTB may include the
• National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS)
• Child Disability Benefit (CDB)

National Child Benefit (NCBS)
The National Child Benefit is a joint initiative of the federal, provincial, and territorial governments that will:
• help prevent and reduce the depth of child poverty;
• promote attachment to the workforce by ensuring that families will always be better off as a result of working; and
• reduce overlap and duplication of government programs and services.
In July 1998, the Government of Canada enhanced the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) by introducing the National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS). This supplement is the federal government's contribution to the National Child Benefit initiative.
The pamphlet entitled Canada Child Benefits contains more information about the National Child Benefit Supplement.
At : http://www.nationalchildbenefit.ca/eng/home.shtml

Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB)
Use My Account to view specific payment and balance information related to your Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB), GST/HST credit and related provincial and territorial programs

Use Quick Access to view your tax return status, RRSP deduction limit, and the status of your benefit payments

The UCCB is designed to help Canadian families, as they try to balance work and family life, by supporting their child care choices through direct financial support. The UCCB is for children under the age of 6 years and is paid in instalments of $100 per month per child.

Enrolment for the UCCB is processed through the Canada Child Benefits application or by applying online on My Account by using the Apply for child benefits service.

For CCTB application package you will get at the time of landing, it is also available at all neighbourhood office, service Canada, CRA and can be download from like below: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/cctb/fq_qlfyng-eng.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussey16 said:
1. I'm planning to land in January at Alberta ... Is it the right time to land ???
2. Since my wife done MBA HUMAN RESOURCE ? Is there any job scope for her ?
3. Does she need any local education from there ?
4. Since I am an accountant I would like to work in bank ... Do I need to study there as well ???
Hi hussey16,
1. It will be the winter time, extreme cold and snowfall, still people land to meet their visa expiry deadline.
2. Yes there is job scope
3. Soft skills education / certification will be helpful in job market
4. Yes you need + as mentioned above # 3

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Interesting new :

Canada probes citizenship fraud in Middle East

Hundreds in Middle East may be stripped of Canada citizenship

Dubai: Several hundred UAE residents who may have obtained Canadian citizenship fraudulently are to be stripped of their second passport, Gulf News has learnt.

Ottawa believes that some 3,100 citizens, most from the Middle East or Gulf countries, have wrongly been granted citizenship because they gave inaccurate or fraudulent information about residency.

“There are several hundred cases from the UAE,” a Gulf News source with knowledge of the investigation confirmed on Monday. “It’s a cause for concern and the recent reports that most of those are from the Middle East or Gulf countries are accurate.”

Officials at the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi are tight-lipped on the issue, referring media inquiries in Ottawa.

full news at : http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/general/canada-probes-citizenship-fraud-in-middle-east-1.1083446

hmisabpk

tarequl_hasnat

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
hmisabpk said:
Canada child tax benefit (CCTB)
The Canada Child Tax Benefit is a tax-free monthly payment made to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under age 18. The CCTB may include the
• National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS)
• Child Disability Benefit (CDB)

National Child Benefit (NCBS)
The National Child Benefit is a joint initiative of the federal, provincial, and territorial governments that will:
• help prevent and reduce the depth of child poverty;
• promote attachment to the workforce by ensuring that families will always be better off as a result of working; and
• reduce overlap and duplication of government programs and services.
In July 1998, the Government of Canada enhanced the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) by introducing the National Child Benefit Supplement (NCBS). This supplement is the federal government's contribution to the National Child Benefit initiative.
The pamphlet entitled Canada Child Benefits contains more information about the National Child Benefit Supplement.
At : http://www.nationalchildbenefit.ca/eng/home.shtml

Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB)
Use My Account to view specific payment and balance information related to your Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB), GST/HST credit and related provincial and territorial programs

Use Quick Access to view your tax return status, RRSP deduction limit, and the status of your benefit payments

The UCCB is designed to help Canadian families, as they try to balance work and family life, by supporting their child care choices through direct financial support. The UCCB is for children under the age of 6 years and is paid in instalments of $100 per month per child.

Enrolment for the UCCB is processed through the Canada Child Benefits application or by applying online on My Account by using the Apply for child benefits service.

For CCTB application package you will get at the time of landing, it is also available at all neighbourhood office, service Canada, CRA and can be download from like below: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/cctb/fq_qlfyng-eng.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

Thank You so much hmisabpk!

Regards
Tareq

hussey16

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Sydney Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
LANDED..........
DEC 2012
hmisabpk said:
Hi hussey16,
1. It will be the winter time, extreme cold and snowfall, still people land to meet their visa expiry deadline.
2. Yes there is job scope
3. Soft skills education / certification will be helpful in job market
4. Yes you need + as mentioned above # 3

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

Thank you somuch champ hmisabpk

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

An update on Bill 13

TDSB Message Regarding Bill 13

Bill 13 – Accepting Schools Act

On June 5, 2012, the
Accepting Schools Act passed third and final reading in the Ontario Legislature. The Act requires all school boards to take preventative measures against bullying, issue tougher consequences for bullying, and support students who want to promote understanding and respect for all.

The recent passing of this legislation will strengthen the policies and procedures that are in place in our Board to support schools and classrooms across the system. Boards are expected to make changes to some of their policies and procedures for September 1, 2012 working toward full implementation by February 1, 2013.

As of
September 1, 2013 the duties that our Principals have are as follows:

To investigate any incident reported under section s. 300.2.
To notify parents/guardians of students who engaged in behavior for which the student could be suspended or expelled and which resulted in harm to another student.
To invite all parents of students involved in an incident that resulted in harm to discuss the supports that will be provided to their children.
To provide supports for students who want to establish and lead activities or organizations that promote a safe and inclusive learning environment.
Require all organizations that use school property to follow standards consistent with the
Provincial Code of Conduct

As of
February 1, 2013 more significant changes to our policies and procedures will be required.
Over the coming months there will be opportunities for staff training and notification to students and parents.

New definition of bullying
Changes to section 310(1) of the Education Act which now include certain circumstances related to bullying and to activities that are motivated by bias, prejudice or hate.
Amending board multi‐year plans to include goals for positive school climate and bullying prevention

Bill 13 has a number of legislative requirements that cannot be completed until the Ministry of
Education provides policy direction through updating Policy/Program Memoranda 144 and 145.

When this update is received the Board will put the following in place:

Principal’s duty to communicate with teachers who reported an incident for which suspension and expulsion must be considered.
Reporting by professionals such as psychologists and social workers.
Conducting school climate surveys of students, staff and parents every 2 years.
Support for students, awareness raising for parents.
Professional Learning programs for all staff.

All of us have a part to play in making and keeping schools safe. By working together, we can provide learning environments that are caring, safe, accepting, respectful and inclusive, where students can acquire the knowledge, skills and values they need to become responsible members of their communities.

http://thorncliffeparkps.blogspot.ca/

http://schoolweb.tdsb.on.ca/thorncliffepark/SchoolCouncil.aspx

hope that helps,

hmisabpk