+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My Ex-Husband Married me only to get the PR card, Can I deport him now

Burhan

Jan 24, 2013
Hello,

My Husband Married me only to get the PR card, Can I deport him now.

We have one year son too.

He wants to bring his sister as his wife.

I heard from a friend that since November 2011, its the law that if the sponsoree wants they will deport.

He destroyed my life. He says that will get my son from me forever.

After our marriege I found that they did same thing with another girl in Germany, His brother Married a girl in Germany after getting his documents He divocred her although they had two sons.

But the rule of Canada is different from Germany...And the friend who told me about this new law, Her African Friend did the same and deported his husband .

Please share with me the real story.

thanks

Burhan

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear your case, unfortunately Canada now has one more low life, cheap, pathetic, sick, freeloading scumbag added to their population statistics. You can try but your chances are pretty slim, unfortunately Canada has a very relaxed policy when it comes to deporting people who commit fraudulent marriage. But I am sure more senior members can shed some light into your case. Best of luck

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you want to report fraud, there is a page here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/report.asp

The new rules on a marriage lasting for at least 2 years after the person got their PR only applies to applications that were received on or after October 25, 2012 so it would not apply to you.

If an African friend got their ex deported after marriage fraud, there must have been proof that there was fraud. I have also heard from a woman who got her ex deported because she knew that he lied about some part of his past. Only a small lie about what he was doing over a 2 month period in his background history but apparently enough to deport him.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Burhan said:
He Got his PR on Nov 2012 will it apply to him?
No - it doesn't.

As Leon said, this rule only applies to those whose applications were received on or after October 25, 2012. Your ex-husband's application would have been received much earlier and for this reason this rule does not apply to him.

Also, this rules does not apply to people who have children together.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Burhan said:
Hello,

I heard from a friend that since November 2011, its the law that if the sponsoree wants they will deport.

After our marriege I found that they did same thing with another girl in Germany, His brother Married a girl in Germany after getting his documents He divocred her although they had two sons.

But the rule of Canada is different from Germany...And the friend who told me about this new law, Her African Friend did the same and deported his husband .

thanks

Burhan
A thread in the family sponsorship deals with these scenarios....by their nature they are complicated but unless there is clear evidence of fraud on their part and none on yours then CIC won't do anything. Afterall Canada has due process so CIC can't just deport a PR on the say so of their sponsor.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/love-or-opportunity-coffee-social-t124394.0.html

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
Msafiri said:
A thread in the family sponsorship deals with these scenarios....by their nature they are complicated but unless there is clear evidence of fraud on their part and none on yours then CIC won't do anything. Afterall Canada has due process so CIC can't just deport a PR on the say so of their sponsor.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/love-or-opportunity-coffee-social-t124394.0.html
That's a social thread. It's not on the topic of fake marriages anymore.

I would report him anyway, especially if he's going to marry his sister to bring her to Canada. That way if he tries to sponsor her, the notes would be in his file.

It's very sad what this man is doing, in particular to his children. It seems like are just tools to him. Very sad.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amikety said:
That's a social thread. It's not on the topic of fake marriages anymore.

I would report him anyway, especially if he's going to marry his sister to bring her to Canada. That way if he tries to sponsor her, the notes would be in his file.

It's very sad what this man is doing, in particular to his children. It seems like are just tools to him. Very sad.
My bad. Without knowing details of their situation its all face value as to what any person says...CIC will need detail and evidence to take further actions.

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Burhan said:
Hello,

thanks

Burhan
hey there........ i dont know if you can deport him on that growns but they have a law stating that you can not sponsor someone until 5 years has past if you your sponsored by someone in canada and if any little things happens they will deport him back to what every country that person is from as long as he is not a citizen of canada.....it more to that law but that is the basics though

Burhan

Jan 24, 2013
It means that He will enjoy his life here and put me in the fire, I really think of sociud, bkz in our culture noody accept a divorce woman.

I want to save my friend my friends life, she doesnt want to happen same thing in her life, she also have a baby 9 months, and she is living currently with his husband in her home country, waiting for immigration to issue her husband visa.

Their marriege was love, her husband waited alomost 2 years for her to be immigrant in Canada, and used to send her money for almost 6 months but by accpeting his mother's word he stop sending her money. she visisted him twice but he did pay for all expenses, she says that he always says that he loves her alot and so their child. He akways encourage her to continue her education once they settle in Canada and so
He will do.

He always pay for her all expences and do care of her always, but yes he does fight with her some times only if his sisters or his mother say sth against his wife ( my friend)

his mother does not like her and she didnt want his son to marry her.

By now she is so scared if her life be like me, so friends what is yours advice for her, shall she still continue her sponsorship or she should cancell it. she will read your posts by her self.

By now she is so scared

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Burhan said:
It means that He will enjoy his life here and put me in the fire, I really think of sociud, bkz in our culture noody accept a divorce woman.
However, you are not in your culture any more. You are in Canada and Canada is multi-cultural.

As for your friend, she must look into her heart and know for herself if her husband really loves her or is scamming her to come to Canada. If she cancels his application, is she going to stay with him in her home country or will she go to Canada alone? How about the baby? Will she be allowed to leave with the baby alone? If she lets it go through, it is possible that he will leave her anyway but it is also possible that he really loves her and will stay with her. Maybe their life will be better in Canada with less influence from his mother and his family.

Burhan

Jan 24, 2013
In that case she will come to Canada with her baby and leave him in her home country.

Sometimes they urgue and inbetween the urgument He always tells that he is not going to live with her for more but after urguement he says sorry and that he means not really.

He always beats her, even last months she got her degree and the university printed her book, in the ackowledgement of the book she thanks her professores and family and also her husband, but she beat her and hurd her left a seroiuse engories in her face that why she has wrote her parents name in the acknowldgement, by her husbadn words, He is the only one her life not her parents anymore and only his name should have been in her book.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If he beats her, she should leave him. Nobody deserves a beating and no matter what he promises after each time, he will do it again.

buiatti

Jan 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried to find out and story I read in Yahoo last year, about something similar to yours.

This woman (lawyer), got married, and once his husband got his PR, he abandoned her. She tried to report him to Immigration with no success to deport him.

But he made one trip out of Canada, and she discovered about that trip and informed the authorities. When he returned, he lost his PR in the airport, and was deported right away.