+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My email id is compromised.. how to give alternative contact email to embassy..

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Aall and specially Tiger bro..

My email id is making problem and not opening.. what i feel its been comromised... can someone tell me how to give alternative email id to the Canadian embassy.... so that i can get their responses on that email.. because when i submit the application my email id which i mention on that application was working now its making problem and not opening and i am worried if it will not open and Canadian emabssy will send something so i will not be able to see their communication..

waiting reply

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Nadeem_jee said:
Dear Aall and specially Tiger bro..

My email id is making problem and not opening.. what i feel its been comromised... can someone tell me how to give alternative email id to the Canadian embassy.... so that i can get their responses on that email.. because when i submit the application my email id which i mention on that application was working now its making problem and not opening and i am worried if it will not open and Canadian emabssy will send something so i will not be able to see their communication..

waiting reply
try recovering password and then change it into more secure(with symbols and numbers). save your mobile number and link to account so that if any change is made to your account you may get information immediately.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ms.mech said:
try recovering password and then change it into more secure(with symbols and numbers). save your mobile number and link to account so that if any change is made to your account you may get information immediately.
Hi Ms.mech,,

Thanks for ur reply.... Actually i already did lot of attempts for it.. when i try to sign in.. there comes a code bar when i fill in the code bar it further took me to the secret question's answer and i am answering right but its not accepting and saying wrong answer... the thing which u are telling can only happens if it wil open.. that was my mistake i must associate my account with my mobile....but it sounds like there is no alternative email also mention at the time of making account......

so the moment point is not how to recover but
what will be the procedure sending embassy my latest email id so that it can be replace with my previous one!!!

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
Hmm. But the biggest problem is, since you have not received the medical request yet, you don't know any of file number or UCI number with which you can link your new e-mail address. You should contact CIC about this immediately. But at the same time try recovering your email id. Send your email company an email and see what they say. CIC will be sending sensitive information to your account. So act fast.

Manpreet_rieit

Star Member
Feb 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Click on the "Contact us" option somewhere present on the page of the email company. Or somehow contact them and tell them all this and request them to either block it till the issue is resolved or ask them to immediately change the password. Again they would tell you to try the security questions n all.... So you somehow need to convince them that it is also not working.