Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks v much seniors for your suggestions...

i have applied in york university and have been accepted they sent me a email that u ll receive LOA in 4 to 6 weeks...
my program is International Development Studies...and its undergraduate level....
i am married and this time m gona take my wife with me on TRV visa...

Now i am hiring a canadian representative and they are charging me around 1600$...
800 for Study permit and 800 for TRV visa..
they have informed me that they will send documents on my behalf 2 canadian embassy...which includes company letter and membership id no etc... etc......also they have send me (IMM5476) for signature....

Few questions from seniors...
1.how the procedure will work?
2.anybody have same experience 2 hire canadian representative...
3.do i have 2 send my all documents and passport 2 canadian lawyer?

any suggestions plxxxxxx..
regards
Muzz.......

H

HBK

muzamilrose said:

i have applied in york university and have been accepted they sent me a email that u ll receive LOA in 4 to 6 weeks...
my program is International Development Studies...and its undergraduate level....

Now i am hiring a canadian representative and they are charging me around 1600$...
they have informed me that they will send documents on my behalf 2 canadian embassy...which includes company letter and membership id no etc... etc......also they have send me (IMM5476) for signature....

regards
Muzz.......
1600$ is too much.... he is charging 800$ for TRV even he knows fact that there is no guarantee of approval of your spouse's TRV.
Instead I would say stick with this forum you have many senior members in the forum Inam,momi,arsaln....from pakistan....follow them in the forum....

remember consultancy has no influance on study permit approval/refusal.....your lawyer will do nothing but prepare a file...which you can do yourself too....it's very easy.....

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
muzamilrose said:

regards
Muzz.......
Actually in my opinion no one can influence the working of CHC , the representatives only present your case , files you documents and for this 1600$ is a huge amount. Prepare it your self apply in university you will have no problem.
One more thing first time only apply for yourself, your wife will be a strong source of HOME TIES, when you get settled there then apply for her TRV...........

lily21

Jul 8, 2012
I agree with momi . You have to apply for yourself first and your wife staying back for now while you get there can show strong home ties. But 1600 cad dollars is waaaay too much for something you can do on your own with proper research and preparation , I mean God forbid it goes wrong your gona lose all that money?

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with you momi,lily,Hbk, Yea they are expensive and charging a lot but so far it's worth it...

as u guys know i have been refused few days ago,i dont want 2 take any kind of risk this time..
i tell you the reason why i am hiring canadian representative..

My case ll be represent from canada not from pakistan..

they are authorized by CIC......

the company i am hiring they are one of the best canadian lawyers ..

there are only 13 lawyers who are certified by the law society of upper canada....

recently 04 june 2012 that company has been awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal for his services to both Canadian citizens and those looking to immigrate from around the world.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp..

ziasaheb

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Whatever they r but uni people r getting visa easily widout such difficulties so no risk at all. If they r too good then ask for a college student visa. Uni me to wse hi visa mlra ha. Just admission chahie uni me

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ziasaheb said:
Whatever they r but uni people r getting visa easily widout such difficulties so no risk at all. If they r too good then ask for a college student visa. Uni me to wse hi visa mlra ha. Just admission chahie uni me
Well now a days Uni students are also facing rejections ...its only depend how u present your file..

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
muzamilrose said:
Thank u very much 4 ur encouragements guys...ALLAH ll do better...

well i have few questions, Inam,Momi,Abubakar and other respected seniors...

1. I am going 2 applying in York University (4 jan session) will you please share some information about this uni....

2. My passport ll expire in sep 2013..please give me ur suggestions either i ll make new passport or go with the same 1.. as i have heard that they ll not issued new passport until the old 1 is expired...

3. any suggestion how to show strong family ties....

Thanks in advance....
me too going to york uni but for sep 2012, done my medical recently.

farazfca

Star Member
Feb 27, 2011
koi aesi uni hy jo bina IELTS k admission dy or dosra ye k guys kia aesa kr skty hy k hm uni may admission le or waha ja k admission cancell kr k ksi college may admission le ly is it possible or not............plz reply

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
I would like to know if its master programs students getting positive response or a postgraduate diploma in a good university would do the job as well.....?

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farazfca said:
koi aesi uni hy jo bina IELTS k admission dy or dosra ye k guys kia aesa kr skty hy k hm uni may admission le or waha ja k admission cancell kr k ksi college may admission le ly is it possible or not............plz reply
well chances are very low without Ielts...i ll suggest u go 4 Ielts....it ll make ur application strong..
best of luck.....