Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 6 months waiting today 5am i received text message from Gerry's saying that your application is ready for collection.
i reached there 10 am..was shocked 2 see my complete file and all documents.. :(

The reasons written in refusal letter,

. you have not satisfied me that you will leave canada........
. your family ties in your country of residence.
. Limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

well guys this is not ending.. Inshahllah i ll reapply again 4 jan session but this time in UNI....

for those who are waiting...
best of luck my prayers r with u...

Muzz...

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
muzamilrose said:
After 6 months waiting today 5am i received text message from Gerry's saying that your application is ready for collection.
i reached there 10 am..was shocked 2 see my complete file and all documents.. :(

well guys this is not ending.. Inshahllah i ll reapply again 4 jan session but this time in UNI....

Muzz...
good to hear that u are applying again on uni bases. thats the spirit everybody needs. best of luck

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
muzamilrose said:

Muzz...
Good to hear that you are applying for university.............

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
man take heart! just apply again as you mentioned here under university. mine was rejected also but due to insufficient financial resources. I'll be applying in October against January intake. we'll be fine in next attempt.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzamilrose said:

Muzz...
hi,
NOW its final CHC will not give the visa for any college applicant.....

lily21

Jul 8, 2012
muzamilrose said:

sorry to hear that hope it works out for you next time. if you dont mind me asking what course did you apply for

Muzz...

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u very much 4 ur encouragements guys...ALLAH ll do better...

well i have few questions, Inam,Momi,Abubakar and other respected seniors...

1. I am going 2 applying in York University (4 jan session) will you please share some information about this uni....

2. My passport ll expire in sep 2013..please give me ur suggestions either i ll make new passport or go with the same 1.. as i have heard that they ll not issued new passport until the old 1 is expired...

3. any suggestion how to show strong family ties....

Thanks in advance....

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
muzamilrose said:

1. I am going 2 applying in York University (4 jan session) will you please share some information about this uni....

2. My passport ll expire in sep 2013..please give me ur suggestions either i ll make new passport or go with the same 1.. as i have heard that they ll not issued new passport until the old 1 is expired...

Thanks in advance....
1: York is a good university (which course and Level)
2: Your passport should have 6 months validity you can go with it(I think you can get i cancelled and get a new one but confirm it)
3: Blood relations , Property , Job etc etc

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzamilrose said:

Thanks in advance....
hi,
1-York is good but its required high score in IELTS mostly require 7 band in IELTS and you can't get admission in this university with 6 band.
2-if you can make a new one then its better otherwise don't worry you can apply wiht your current pasport when it will be expire with stamped then you can request for new......
3-Show property documents,......job offer letters(if applicable) and strong purpose of study.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
muzamilrose said:

Muzz...
sad and yeah true its not the ending. surely apply for jan session. you are there to get visa you have all the experience.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
muzamilrose said:

Thanks in advance....
Adding to other friends, you can actually renew your passport anytime you want. You dont have to wait for your passport to expire to apply for a renewed passport. I would suggest you to apply with a renewed passport to be on the safe side. Its only going to cost you a few thousand rupees but will give you greater piece of mind.

For family tie, in addition to the documents others have mentioned you can request FRC from NADRA, its kinda like the family history. This will help you show that your close relatives are in Pakistan.

Best of luck for your future applications.

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
my cousin has also been waiting since january 2012 and today he received his letter stating the same reason......i think they have started responding to college students but with REFUSALS.......