+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mumbai Passport Submission

akhilesh2209

Mar 3, 2016
Hi, I applied online for Canadian student visa and have now got an email asking me to submit my passport along with the passport request letter I've received. The link I've got in the letter directs me to the India VFS website which is not at all clear. My question is, where do I need to submit the passport? And do I not need to take an appointment before I hand deliver my passport? I live in Mumbai.

Wish the instructions were clearer!

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
akhilesh2209 said:
Hi, I applied online for Canadian student visa and have now got an email asking me to submit my passport along with the passport request letter I've received. The link I've got in the letter directs me to the India VFS website which is not at all clear. My question is, where do I need to submit the passport? And do I not need to take an appointment before I hand deliver my passport? I live in Mumbai.

You are not required to get any appointment.
Just go to nearest VFS centre with your original Passport and copy of passport request letter from CIC with 1008 INR.
They will take your passport and deliver it to your home address when it is processed at VAC.

Viral93

Feb 28, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-01-2021
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
akhilesh2209 said:

When did you apply for visa? Online or paper based? SPP or general?