+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Work Experience Document upload placeholders.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
---
Hi! What if I saved them not on the appropriate folder? But I have attached a cover letter clearly explaining which document is for which work experience? During the uploading process, I didn;t see clear folder destination for it only states "employment records (required) for both folders. After seeing your post, I checked my submitted application (paid) and saw that the files were not on their supposedly proper folder. Will this affect the process? By the way this refers to the documents of my husband (dependent). I am the primary applicant. Hope to hear from anyone who had the same experience.Thanks!

Here's my timeline: (Express Entry- FSW Outland)
ITA- Mar 1, 2017
AOR- May 1, 2017
Medical Exam passed - June 22, 2017
Background check status (from NOT NEEDED to YOUR APPLiCATION IS ON PROGRESS).

Thanks!
Hello Mari,

The course of action is in Post # 27.
You might also have a loot at Q4 in the following post:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-faqs-farazafzal.502353/

Regards

mariEvan

Jun 22, 2017
Philippines
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Manila
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
Thank you so much. I sent a LOE with screenshots as attachments.

Your affirmation helps a lot! Have a great day!

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
I have same NOC code for whole experience but while uploading the documents i have uploaded document against wrong document name. Lets say for against Senior Software Engineer document name i have uploaded letter which has designation written as Engineer. Would this be a Problem?

Please reply at the earliest.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have same NOC code for whole experience but while uploading the documents i have uploaded document against wrong document name. Lets say for against Senior Software Engineer document name i have uploaded letter which has designation written as Engineer. Would this be a Problem?

Please reply at the earliest.
This could be a probelm !!! Read post #31 above for the course of action.

Good luck !!

Last edited:

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,
I have done the same mistake. I had an Past canadian experience and current Indian experience so while uploading I upload my current in employment 1 and past in employment 2 however it was saved vice versa in work history. Pls suggest should I raise CSe for this?? if yes then What needs to be write or attach with this. DO I have to attachscreenshots along with experiences again? pls help..

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have done the same mistake. I had an Past canadian experience and current Indian experience so while uploading I upload my current in employment 1 and past in employment 2 however it was saved vice versa in work history. Pls suggest should I raise CSe for this?? if yes then What needs to be write or attach with this. DO I have to attachscreenshots along with experiences again? pls help..
Follow post # 31

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
hi dear, when I uploaded there's no place showing designation for job. It still show Employment record 2,3 in the Document Name column. Is it a problem? Thanks all!

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.
Ur link to reasons for rejection is very helpful. a frnd of mine was rejected based on incomplete application. didnt uploaded WES inplace of degree certificate.
But, i would like to ask, a frnd of mine was also rejected in july and luckily, he got another ITA based on the last draw. can he use his previous bank statement n police report since no expiry date is written on them or he has to get a new one.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hello Farazafzal, you are doing a fabulous job. I have a query wondering you can help. I renewed my passport in Nov 2016, do I need to upload my old passport as well as the new one. This is my 3rd passport with no visa stamps, all visas are stamped on 1st and 2nd passport.
I am asking this because in IRCC instructions, it says provide details of valid passport but in my documents checklist it says, "Passport/travel Documents (Multiple) (required).
It's a bit confusing :confused:

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hello Farazafzal, you are doing a fabulous job. I have a query wondering you can help. I renewed my passport in Nov 2016, do I need to upload my old passport as well as the new one. This is my 3rd passport with no visa stamps, all visas are stamped on 1st and 2nd passport.
I am asking this because in IRCC instructions, it says provide details of valid passport but in my documents checklist it says, "Passport/travel Documents (Multiple) (required).
in ur travel history, if u indicated that u have traveled to another country and d visas and stamps r in ur old passports, u need to scan and upload the visa pages and stamps of those travel periods. remember to combine all the scanned pages in one doc and upload. DONT FORGET TO UPLOAD UR NEW PASSPORT ALSO......

Best of luck.....

Reactions: AtImechE

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
in ur travel history, if u indicated that u have traveled to another country and d visas and stamps r in ur old passports, u need to scan and upload the visa pages and stamps of those travel periods. remember to combine all the scanned pages in one doc and upload. DONT FORGET TO UPLOAD UR NEW PASSPORT ALSO......

Best of luck.....
Thanks. That will be a lot of pages lol. So you are saying all three passports in one PDF file starting with the current one, right?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dubby15

What you have advised about passport is not mandatory and waste of efforts :) . Please note what I am writing here in case you would like to help someone with the similar query.

@AtImechE you will need Current and VALID Passport only. You will need Bio Page + The page with any markings + Visa + Stamps (all from current and valid passport only). IRCC is not interested in your expired travel document.
Now if you have all the travels + visas and stamps in your expired passports then they are of no use to IRCC. BUT, I would always advise people that in case you are currently employed overseas and the valid visa of that country is on your expired passport then get your expired passport bio page + valid Visa scanned + the page where there is passport cancellation stamp.

Coming back to your query about MULTIPLE written, it is actually Umbrella term to cover all applicants. Multiple refers to the passport pages not expired passports. So here it means Bio Page + The page with any markings + Visa + Stamps (all from current and valid passport only).

I hope it is clarified, Good luck.

Reactions: AtImechE

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ur link to reasons for rejection is very helpful. a frnd of mine was rejected based on incomplete application. didnt uploaded WES inplace of degree certificate.
But, i would like to ask, a frnd of mine was also rejected in july and luckily, he got another ITA based on the last draw. can he use his previous bank statement n police report since no expiry date is written on them or he has to get a new one.
If you are talking about his Police certificate from countries that he has not visited after PCC was issued then expired PCCs will also work. If the PCC is from current country of residence then it shall not be more than 6 months old.
For bank statements it is strongly advised that it should not be older than 2 weeks at the time of eAPR.

Keep the scenarios explained above in mind to know if he wants new docs or not.
G Luck !