+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Work Experience Document upload placeholders.

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have seen people been delayed for an year, even though their cases were straightforward. No one can answer this question accurately !

Its been 8 months for myself and I have not heard a thing !
Regards
Oh okay! Need to pray to the almighty and go ahead with it ! Thanks a lot for your help!!

And best of luck to you too :)

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Thank you for reporting back ! I am happy that it has been verified and is correct beyond any doubt!!
Thank you and good luck to everyone!

Please recer back to this thread when people are asking same question, so that they can also benefit.
Hi, on a related note, it mentions for PCC (multiple). As I need to upload PCCs from 3 different countries, will I get a chance to upload each file separately or do I need to combine it all together into one file and upload? appreciate your input on this. Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, on a related note, it mentions for PCC (multiple). As I need to upload PCCs from 3 different countries, will I get a chance to upload each file separately or do I need to combine it all together into one file and upload? appreciate your input on this. Thank you!
Merge them.

Reactions: alexross

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.
Hi Sorry if it is a silly question, I am not able to see any pics you posted about how to identify the correct order. Can you please post again? thank you!

alexross

Jan 11, 2018
Merge them.
I am not able to see the pictures mentioned by the poster in the thread about order of Employment records. Can you please help?

so if the employment records are entered in order say A,B,C, should the reference letter uploads be done in reverse order, so that it is C,B, then A? Please let me know. Thank you!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not able to see the pictures mentioned by the poster in the thread about order of Employment records. Can you please help?

so if the employment records are entered in order say A,B,C, should the reference letter uploads be done in reverse order, so that it is C,B, then A? Please let me know. Thank you!
If they are stated like this in the work history:

A
B
C

Then you upload the documents like this:

A
B
C

Reactions: alexross

arcaneking_86

Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone! I have 4.5 years of workex in the same company but different time periods. 1st ex from 2011-2013 and the other from 2015-2017. My HR can only provide me with one reference letter for both the time periods(designation and roles/responsibilities are the same for both periods). Now the real dilemma is that I have two employment records upload slots. I guess I gotta upload the same reference letter for the two slots and provide an explanation in the LOE. I hope I have answered my own question:D or is there something additional I have to do?

Rayzer

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Guys,
I had uploaded 3 work experience letters in Total.
Due to this confusion, 2 of them were uploaded in the wrong placeholders (i.e. interchanged between 2 Job reference placeholders)
Because I am an overthinker and fear the worst in any situation I raised a CSE explaining them the whole thing (Also attached a screenshot of the placeholder page with Red arrow marks indicating which Job reference letter should go where)
Got my PPR in under a month :)
Moral of the story - Case officers have brains and can understand this by opening each of your work reference letters and linking them with the correct NOC/placeholder :)
Just to be on the safer side - You can raise a CSE :)
This cannot and should not and WILL NOT result in a rejection :)

Reactions: sakship

Sohailtarar

Apr 8, 2018
In case you have chosen two work experience in ITA application and you are about to upload your documents you will see that CIC only lists Place holder 1 (Employment Records) and Place holder 2 (Employment Records2) and this leads to confusion as of what experience/NOC goes to first placeholder and to the second one as in this pic

For this have a look at your work history. If the jobs are listed in this order:

Then Use the same order for uploading docs as you see here with NOCs.

This way you will end up with the Experience Letter being uploaded to the correct placeholders.

This pic is from final application once I have paid fee and information is transmitted.

These Pics are from my own profile which I took as I knew this problem will be faced by many others. Please when you upload and things end up correctly, just report on this thread to verify this, so others can benefit.

Thank you.[/QUOTE

Kindly share your experiences letter format so i can request my company accordingly ...plz send massage i will share you my email address

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi Fazaz,

I know its a very old post but you have did lots of good work in this forum, Its good for new candidates like me. thanks for that , its really appreciable.

I have one question, I worked in a company for 7 years and promoted 2 times and worked in 2 different location, Also i took long break of 6 month two times. However my roles and responsibility was same for these 7 years. I got the letter from my employer but he has mentioned the last designation held and my roles and responsibility.

in my Express entry profile i have added 6 rows because of this (Added breaks and location and designation)

My question is,
1. how can i upload the same experience letter in all the six records? how can i convince them that i worked on same NOC same roles in all three designations ?

2. I am currently un employed , does this will create any problem ?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Fazaz,

I know its a very old post but you have did lots of good work in this forum, Its good for new candidates like me. thanks for that , its really appreciable.

I have one question, I worked in a company for 7 years and promoted 2 times and worked in 2 different location, Also i took long break of 6 month two times. However my roles and responsibility was same for these 7 years. I got the letter from my employer but he has mentioned the last designation held and my roles and responsibility.

in my Express entry profile i have added 6 rows because of this (Added breaks and location and designation)

My question is,
1. how can i upload the same experience letter in all the six records? how can i convince them that i worked on same NOC same roles in all three designations ?

2. I am currently un employed , does this will create any problem ?
Thank you for your kind words.

You could ask your employer to mention that you have been promoted couple of times. If employer refuses to give such a letter, you must have received a formal letter regarding your position upgrade. You could add these two promotion letters, upload the same work experience letter for all the placeholders, and you are done. You will have to explain all these things in your letter of explanation i.e. your employer will only issue the letter with your most recent designation, and you have added promotion letters. You could also explain that your roles and responsibilities were not changed significantly, and thus you maintain your NOC.

Regarding you are unemployed, makes no difference. It does not harm you in any way.

Things to remember: You could have different designations and you could still have the same NOC.

Good luck!

Reactions: DreamCanadian

DreamCanadian

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Thank you for your kind words.

You could ask your employer to mention that you have been promoted couple of times. If employer refuses to give such a letter, you must have received a formal letter regarding your position upgrade. You could add these two promotion letters, upload the same work experience letter for all the placeholders, and you are done. You will have to explain all these things in your letter of explanation i.e. your employer will only issue the letter with your most recent designation, and you have added promotion letters. You could also explain that your roles and responsibilities were not changed significantly, and thus you maintain your NOC.

Regarding you are unemployed, makes no difference. It does not harm you in any way.

Things to remember: You could have different designations and you could still have the same NOC.

Good luck!
Thanks for your feedback

Sep 22, 2019
To hire a consultant and not to hire is a personal choice. A well experienced, learned and reliable consultant (if not subscribed to this forum for information :) ) could be a nice addition, and free life as long as every information is provided.

My advise, just relax, the procedure is as follows:

--- You get ITA
--- You start filling detailed application post ITA.
--- You will have to fill the 10 years history, personal history, travel history, address history along with many other details.
--- You will have one placeholder to upload multiple documents. (you could have 5 Police clearance certificates, they all are to be scanned and merged as a single document of less than 4MB size and to be uploaded in ONE PLACE HOLDER assigned for it)

Start doing following:

1. get all your documents scanned
2. Proof of funds shall be issued in the lasy only once you are ready to submit the application.

---- If you have 3 jpgs, you can convert them to pdf using online tools (or if you adobe acrobat professional, cute pdf writer) etc.
---- Then you can select the pdfs to be merged and set there order, and scan them as a one file.

Regards
Hi
is PCC needed for all addresses?