+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple entry visitor visa for my parents

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I know several cases when the reason to meet a newborn baby was stated and was approved.
'To meet a newborn' is very different from 'wanting to take care of a newborn or wanting to take care of the new mother during pregnancy/postpartum'.

Once again, the family with approved visas would not leave the comments on the forum, right.
On the contrary, most people are happy to declare that their applications were approved (generally speaking).... whereas, not everyone comes back here to say that s/he was refused.

However, I feel like you want me to agree with you.
By all means feel free to disagree with me or anyone else. By the same token, I disagree with you: IMO, there were two bits of incorrect advice that you suggested to the OP in your first post here

swaruphere

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks a lot all for the useful information.

One more thing, is it mandatory now to have medical check up by IRCC doctors for the visitor visa? In my case it is showing to submit a medical proof. I suspect that I have chosen something wrong while creating my parent's application.

Any pointer to this would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
One more thing, is it mandatory now to have medical check up by IRCC doctors for the visitor visa? In my case it is showing to submit a medical proof. I suspect that I have chosen something wrong while creating my parent's application.
Did you select a temporary stay of more than 6 months? If you did, medicals show up.

Medicals are not required for TRVs/visitors unless requested by the visa office

swaruphere

Sep 6, 2017
Thanks again for help here. Much appreciate the help!.

In the family information form is it mandatory to enter all brothers and sisters information. I am asking this, because there were many siblings for my fathers and mothers. So in case it is mandatory we need to collect lot of information and enter.

Looking forward for your help!

swaruphere

Sep 6, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks for all the suggestion.

Could you please share a sample ideal invitation letter which I can use? As advised I will not be mentioning that I am inviting them as we are expecting new born baby.

So what would be an ideal invitation letter? If anyone can share or any tips it will be very helpful.

Looking forward for your help!

Thanks in advance!

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
Not advisable to mention that your wife is pregnant/nor must the purpose of visit be to take care of your wife and your baby.

Yes

All applications are automatically considered for multiple entry. That said, do keep their visit to 3-4 weeks and don't mention about wanting to visit again

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
This information is simply false, incorrect and misleading. Please stop doing this! I invited my mom and wrote in the invitation letter that she is coming to take care of my pregnant wife. She got the super visa. I wrote the letter that way because a friend had used a similar letter and was successful.
I'm not sure when was the last time you actually used the system or had a thorough read of the program website and policy document, but some of your information can be quite misleading.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This information is simply false, incorrect and misleading. Please stop doing this! I invited my mom and wrote in the invitation letter that she is coming to take care of my pregnant wife. She got the super visa. I wrote the letter that way because a friend had used a similar letter and was successful.
I'm not sure when was the last time you actually used the system or had a thorough read of the program website and policy document, but some of your information can be quite misleading.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/super-visa.582056/page-2

martinsdaddy

Jul 24, 2015
Maldives
From your posts:
"Not to confuse you, but a newborn baby is a good and understandable reason for your parents to come and mention it on a application would cross one line from a check list of an immigration officer. Your parents have clear reason to come to Canada and this is important to underline."

"People who got TRV approved with stated reason to take care of a newborn would not be on those treads, right?"

Please post some examples of parents who were recently approved for TRVs for this specific purpose of visit, especially from India
I gave you an example, yet you're still fighting yourself over this! Or you think every other person does not know and only you know? Even when we have gone through the process and are living witnesses? Pathetic! I'm done!

Emaan Asad

Jun 18, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I gave you an example, yet you're still fighting yourself over this! Or you think every other person does not know and only you know? Even when we have gone through the process and are living witnesses? Pathetic! I'm done!
I myself applied for my mother's visit visa by stating reason of pregnancy and she got the visa.