+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mr.Qorax and Co

brett 1

Nov 26, 2011
Mr.Qorax and Co{hmisabpk,saki,wilson,omm,kanamen,pittabread ectra ecetra}

May I ask
1)Is it significant to advise without having license ??????
2)Who will be resposible for any derailment being a sourse of wrong advise?????

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
brett 1 said:

May I ask
Yep, our beloved Brett is back - after a year !
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/immigration-advice-is-now-illegal-t60115.0.html

Now the writing & deleting game begins !

Qorax
Ps.: Sir, this time there's grammatical mistakes/spelling errors in your post... Why, why? And u overlooked to mention Leon & PMM too !

qorax said:
ARRIVAL CANADA
Your Dream Destination
Owned & Managed by Members of CSIC
Experience the Difference
http://www.arrivalcanada.com/main/​

Mr. Sukhjinder Sandhu, aka Brett, President & CEO of Arrival Canada Inc., is a member of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC). Arrival Canada employs and works only with members of CSIC.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

CSIC
Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
https://www.csic-scci.ca/​

Discipline panel orders revocation of immigration consultant's right to practice
December 7, 2010

Following two hearings held in April 2010, an independent discipline panel of the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants (CSIC) ordered that the membership of Sukhjinder Sandhu of Mississauga, Ontario be revoked.

“Revocation of membership is the most severe penalty that can be levied on a member, but the panel determined that he is ungovernable,” said CSIC Chair, Nigel Thomson. The panel members agreed that to permit him to continue holding himself out as immigration consultant would be an affront to CSIC members who do act in a professional manner and would put consumers at risk of being defrauded by him.”

According to the discipline panel, Sandhu engaged in breaches of CSIC's Rules of Professional Conduct that amounted to professional misconduct.

Those breaches included failing to provide clients with written retainer agreements, forging a retainer agreement with a client and providing the forgery to a CSIC investigator, lying to CSIC, his clients and the discipline panel, filing a forged document in Small Claims Court, accepting retainers from clients and then not doing any significant work in return, and delaying a CSIC investigation.

The termination of his membership prohibits Sandhu from acting as an authorized representative. This means that he cannot provide immigration clients with advice, representation or consultation for a fee.

“Disciplining our members is one of the most important aspects of our mandate to protect consumers and today we've shown that we're able to take strong, decisive action to ensure the protection of consumers of immigration consulting services,” said Thomson.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.csic-scci.ca/ann/show.html/10229

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brett 1 said:

May I ask
Hi Brett 1,

All members on this forum just "ADVICE"......and the final decision is to be made by the applicant himself. And I believe that all members are capable enough to make an educated and knowledgeable (based on the fact that they update themselves from the CIC website) decision from the selection of Advices/choices available.

Don't we all seek advices from friends and family when we need......but we all DO WHAT WE THINK IS CORRECT. [size=10pt]NOBODY IS BOUND BY THE ADVICES BEING GIVEN HERE FOR FREE[/size].....without the hassle of visiting Immigration lawyers and of course paying them a hefty loadful of cash and in many a cases have been [size=10pt]WRONGLY ADVICED BY THE SO CALLED " LICENSED IMMIGRATION LAWYERS".[/size]

NONE OF THE MEMBERS FORCE THEIR ADVICES ON OTHER MEMBERS.

2. Who will be resposible for any derailment being a sourse of wrong advise?????

One one has forced anyone to take the advice......in that case one should seek an Immigration office.

Have you noticed that many applicants despite having Immigration lawyers handling their cases [size=10pt]STILL SEEK HELP FROM THIS FORUM[/size] and are profusely appreciative of that fact......does'nt that ring a bell?

Brett 1, you are talking about people like hmisabpk,saki,wilson,omm,kanamen,pittabread ectra ecetra who have selflessly devoted their time to their fellow humans with a passion to ONLY HELP.

If you seek the help of any of these members......you will be amazed how wonderful people they are.

Have a good day... :)

Mitali

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Yep, our beloved Brett is back - after a year !
Now the writing & deleting game begins !

Qorax
Ps.: Sir, this time there's grammatical mistakes/spelling errors in your post... Why, why? And u overlooked to mention Leon & PMM too !

Hmmm.....Qorax da,

I did not know he had a past .......that had damaged the flow of positivity in this forum.

No worries......I am sure force of GOOD WILL and APPRECIATION of our forum members shall prevail. :)

Mitali

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mitali said:
Hmmm.....Qorax da,

I did not know he had a past .......that had damaged the flow of positivity in this forum.

No worries......I am sure force of GOOD WILL and APPRECIATION of our forum members shall prevail. :)

Mitali
Yep, just placed the previous link on my reply...
He's famous for writing an obnoxious/inflammatory post - then "deleting" it after a few hrs./day.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Yep, just placed the previous link on my reply...
[size=10pt]He's famous for writing an obnoxious/inflammatory post - then "deleting" it after a few hrs./day.[/size]

Hehehehe....how childish!!!!! :D :D :D

Mitali

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
brett 1 said:

May I ask
I didn't go to a consultant. And applied with information provided by this Forum and its the amazing members.

So much information has been provided by qorax, that I feel like I have already been to Canada and know everything about it :)

Someone (few days back) offered us, that, they will hook us up with someone in Canada for Guidance.... I told my wife NOPE!!! dont need em as we have forum :) and have almost EVERY info that we need.

SO my "Pungent" friend, the advice on this forum and the guidance helps in REAL LIFE....

And you would be a Fudging moron to question the good nature and helpfulness of the people involved.

So the answer to your 1st question:
Yes you can advise if you have the knowledge, self experience, and intelligent brain.

The Answer to your 2nd question:
No one is responsible if you follow wrong advice...if you dont investigate/research yourself, well, you have no one to blame except you.
Do post a link where Wrong advice had been given and not thwarted by a member of this forum?

So in the end it's a forum, that exists ON THE INTERNET freaking net.....Everything on it has to be judged, SO question is, are you wise enough to do so?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many Licensed consultants are cheater.
we share our personal experience here in that case we dont required any license!
so, sir hows your consultancy business now a days? after revoked your license by CIC. I know it's hurt you/many consultants too after reading this forum with great help by our CAPTAINS (Qorax , PMM).

OMM

brett 1 said:

May I ask

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omm said:
many Licensed consultants are cheater.
we share our personal experience here in that case we dont required any license!
so, sir hows your consultancy business now a days? after revoked your license by CIC. I know it's hurt you/many consultants too after reading this forum with great help by our CAPTAINS (Qorax , PMM).

OMM
agree with u

ovais

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2011
Med's Request
12-12-12
Med's Done....
20-12-12
Passport Req..
PPR1 03-04-13 DM 22-04-13 PPR2 02-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-13
LANDED..........
November 1, 2013
Interpretation of laws, rules and regulation is never easy. Top lawyers differ on the same, some win n some lose. Wht really matters is their dedication, hard work, sincerity and ability. These senior members r top class wonderful people. They cud go wrong some of the time but not all of them all of the time. I wud b poorer without their help n support. Thank u guys n keep going.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brett 1 said:

May I ask
Thanks brett!!
This made me give more positive ratings to "Mr. Qorax and Co."

PLUS 1 for Mr. QORAX, HMISABPK, SAKI, WILSON, OMM, KANAMEN, .....

Please keep doing what you guys do best
we all appreciate you,

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Said Mitali...

OMM

mitali said:
Hi Brett 1,

All members on this forum just "ADVICE"......and the final decision is to be made by the applicant himself. And I believe that all members are capable enough to make an educated and knowledgeable (based on the fact that they update themselves from the CIC website) decision from the selection of Advices/choices available.

Don't we all seek advices from friends and family when we need......but we all DO WHAT WE THINK IS CORRECT. [size=10pt]NOBODY IS BOUND BY THE ADVICES BEING GIVEN HERE FOR FREE[/size].....without the hassle of visiting Immigration lawyers and of course paying them a hefty loadful of cash and in many a cases have been [size=10pt]WRONGLY ADVICED BY THE SO CALLED " LICENSED IMMIGRATION LAWYERS".[/size]

2. Who will be resposible for any derailment being a sourse of wrong advise?????

One one has forced anyone to take the advice......in that case one should seek an Immigration office.

Have you noticed that many applicants despite having Immigration lawyers handling their cases [size=10pt]STILL SEEK HELP FROM THIS FORUM[/size] and are profusely appreciative of that fact......does'nt that ring a bell?

Brett 1, you are talking about people like hmisabpk,saki,wilson,omm,kanamen,pittabread ectra ecetra who have selflessly devoted their time to their fellow humans with a passion to ONLY HELP.

If you seek the help of any of these members......you will be amazed how wonderful people they are.

Mitali

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
mitali said:
Hi Brett 1,

Mitali
Perfect reply to an immature & foolish question. It is proven and many of us experienced golden results for being a part of the forum, and helping peers to achieve their goals.

lagoon

Nov 12, 2011
Brett,

Qorax and co are providing valuable information and guidance to these forum members who wish to immigrate to Canada, hundreds if not thousands of members have benifitted from their advise, and in the process have saved thousands of dollars by not hiring a immigration consultant. QORAX especially goes out of his way to even help people who have landed in Canada get a job who would do this ??? also other memebers you mentioned are also equally helpful, so please do not spoil the mood of the people on this forum and let everyone benefit from the wounderful information these guys dish out day in and day out

Lag