+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP submission error

Sep 19, 2022
Hi,
i have uploaded all the documents on MPNP portal and trying to go to "review and submit" the file but i am getting this message" sorry we are unable to process your request".
is there anybody else getting this error. I has been 2 weeks now. please advise how to fix this.
thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
i have uploaded all the documents on MPNP portal and trying to go to "review and submit" the file but i am getting this message" sorry we are unable to process your request".
is there anybody else getting this error. I has been 2 weeks now. please advise how to fix this.
thanks.
Contact Manitoba immigration and find out if it is an issue their end. If not, ask what to do. Try a different browser.

karankaler

Sep 19, 2022
bvl was approved on 5 aug but there is no more update from 45 days from embassy and file was submitted on 5 may plz give me any other option
and i have heard that web form make an negative impact on file

marieai

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, I am having the same error. I emailed them already but still no response. Any idea what else to do? Thanks

marieai

Feb 15, 2023
Hi,
thanks.
hello, may I know what you did to fix this issue? Thanks

ira1108

Sep 24, 2023
hello, may I know what you did to fix this issue? Thanks
Hello
I'm sorry to bother you. I also had the same error. I cannot go to the last section of the application Review and Submit
and no one is replying. Can you please tell me how you solved this problem?