+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP OVERSEAS

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Dear all

I´m from overseas and I've tried to apply to the Manitoba Provincial program since 2019 but it seems that they are only invinting to those under Strategic Recruitment Initiative eventhoug I have a direct relative in Winnipeg I havent received an invitation.

Do you know how can I apply to those Strategic Recruitment Initiatives? Or how can i apply from overseas?

thanks!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear all

I´m from overseas and I've tried to apply to the Manitoba Provincial program since 2019 but it seems that they are only invinting to those under Strategic Recruitment Initiative eventhoug I have a direct relative in Winnipeg I havent received an invitation.

Do you know how can I apply to those Strategic Recruitment Initiatives? Or how can i apply from overseas?

thanks!!
Who is your direct relative? What is your MPNP score? Your score needs to be high enough for a nomination. You cannot apply to Strategic Recruitment Iniatives. The last one were in the Netherlands and French. Most of those who receive EOI are working in Manitoba and only a handful are selected from overseas.

https://immigratemanitoba.com/announcements/recruitment-initiatives/

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Relative is my sister in law and my score is 547 :(
Score is way too low. You have to look at other ways to immigrate as the SWO draws only select a handful of people and high scores. Having a relative is not enough. Look at Express Entry, other PNP programs, finding a job with LMIA, learning French etc. Keep on top of the recruitment events, and know when the next ones are.

Reactions: sirben and aponce7

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well..
I want to Share the thing that recently, I have recieved notification from MPNP but the problem is that I couldn't maintain my bank statements from last three months .. My Question is that can i apply or not?

Regards,

Daniyal Malik
What do MPNP requirements state?

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
What happens if my mpnp sponsor is currently out of a job. Can I still submit the application?

Daniyalmunir

Oct 5, 2023
Dear all
I hope everyone is doing well. I have received a notification of interest from MPNP in Oct 2023. MPNP requires one to maintain funds for 03 months in advance before you apply for the received invitation. Even if I wait till the final date of submission (i.e 60 days) I won't be fulfilling the requirement of 03 months maintenance of funds.

Should I still proceed or decline this invitation?

Someone who has gone through the similar issue, please assist.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Daniyal Malik

sirben

Aug 6, 2023
Score is way too low. You have to look at other ways to immigrate as the SWO draws only select a handful of people and high scores. Having a relative is not enough. Look at Express Entry, other PNP programs, finding a job with LMIA, learning French etc. Keep on top of the recruitment events, and know when the next ones are.
Thanks for this information, but most time, those LMIA jobs on jobbank don't recruit people from outside Canada.

What would you suggest please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for this information, but most time, those LMIA jobs on jobbank don't recruit people from outside Canada.

What would you suggest please?
Focus on immigration programs like Express Entry and PNPs. Max out IELTS. Get higher education. Learn French.

Jun 26, 2019
Hello All, I submitted my mpnp application in Feb 2023 and my application is still at AIP stage. Please what can I do it's been over 6 months.

bhatianikhil

Nov 30, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I have been approached by my consultant for Strategic Recruitment Initiative, Manitoba program against a heft charge in lakhs of rupees. Please guide if -
1) it is safe and genuine? Anything fishy?
2) Once i receive job offer, it means PR is sure? Because I understand minimum 60+ score is a must and many can get it?
3) if the company which offers job later on denies to recruit me (once I get PR), will that be a problem to find another job?
4) Will the Canadian Govt not question the authenticity of job

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have been approached by my consultant for Strategic Recruitment Initiative, Manitoba program against a heft charge in lakhs of rupees. Please guide if -
1) it is safe and genuine? Anything fishy?
2) Once i receive job offer, it means PR is sure? Because I understand minimum 60+ score is a must and many can get it?
3) if the company which offers job later on denies to recruit me (once I get PR), will that be a problem to find another job?
4) Will the Canadian Govt not question the authenticity of job
1. Are you being scammed?
2. Job offer must come through an employer not agency. No it is not guaranteed. What is your score once EOI is submitted. Want around 700+.

Manitoba Invitation
The MPNP regularly issues Invitations to Apply to qualified candidates who are identified through one of our Strategic Recruitment Initiatives in Manitoba and overseas. Issuance of an Invitation to Apply is at the sole discretion of the MPNP and applicants cannot self-select for eligibility with this connection to our province.

To apply to the MPNP with the Manitoba Invitation connection, in your MPNP Online application, you must upload the Letter of Invitation you received directly from the MPNP after being interviewed by a program officer during a recruitment mission or exploratory visit.

Recruitment missions
The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions, often in partnership with Manitoba employers. Watch this page for news of the next MPNP initiative.

4. This is a Manitoba program so the Manitoba government is the one that issues a LOI, and you are interviewed. It is not the consultant that issues you a LOI. Job offer means nothing.

bhatianikhil

Nov 30, 2023
1. Are you being scammed?
2. Job offer must come through an employer not agency. No it is not guaranteed. What is your score once EOI is submitted. Want around 700+.

Manitoba Invitation
The MPNP regularly issues Invitations to Apply to qualified candidates who are identified through one of our Strategic Recruitment Initiatives in Manitoba and overseas. Issuance of an Invitation to Apply is at the sole discretion of the MPNP and applicants cannot self-select for eligibility with this connection to our province.

To apply to the MPNP with the Manitoba Invitation connection, in your MPNP Online application, you must upload the Letter of Invitation you received directly from the MPNP after being interviewed by a program officer during a recruitment mission or exploratory visit.

Recruitment missions
The MPNP regularly travels overseas on recruitment missions, often in partnership with Manitoba employers. Watch this page for news of the next MPNP initiative.

4. This is a Manitoba program so the Manitoba government is the one that issues a LOI, and you are interviewed. It is not the consultant that issues you a LOI. Job offer means nothing.

bhatianikhil

Nov 30, 2023
Hello, thank you for the revert. My consultant says that her client (a company) will offer job. Based on that , my points will be 60+ and my profile will be in the draw of MPNP. Once my profile gets picked up, it means I will get 600 points for pnp which will be added to express entry profile.

If i correctly understood the process, can I also create this EOI profile on Manitoba page? If they deem fit (also depending on score) they might pick my profile?.

Will this 'job offer' help me to increase the points? Will it create legal.or other criminal case against me if the company later denies to offer job/turns out to be fake?

Please help, thanks in advance