Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
no personal offense taken. Though I was just stating a fact. We should be open minded in discussing things like that. It is not about being insensitive. It is just a matter of being factual that you'll encounter it one point or another. I do love old people and I even take time to chat with them whenever i get the chance. Come'on if someone smells bad, I can't pretend i love smelling them. But ofcourse I have the descency not to offend them.

If you read between the lines of what I am writing maybe you'll get my message. Do we often have "mapanghi" old people roaming around manila? taking buses beside you perhaps? The answer would probably be NO. Imbedded with my light wordings are the culture of the Canadians based on my perspective. An old person smelling like that would suggests that old people here are very much independent that they do take care of themselves. No children to say that hey you need to take a shower because you smell. Old people here still work in mc donalds, and live by themselves aside from Homes.

Life is not just sweet. We should have sour, bitter, and all the other flavors desirable and not for us to call it LIFE.. Sorry but I beg to disagree with your opinion coz I am not looking down on old people at all. These everyday things, funny and sometimes odd is just part of what we call life's humor.

kulet said:
Hello batchmate Kamusta n po kayong lahat......

Ask lang ako ng favor kay pinoymanitoba ..sana wag mong masamaiin ito ha....sana iwasan nating mag comment ng di maganda sa forum na ito tungkol sa mga matatanda.di mo na dapat sinasabi na yung mga ganong terms tungkol sa kanila...kasi balang araw tatanda din tayo...thanks sana wag mong masamain ito ha

Have a good day everyone...sana dumating na lahat ng iniintay natin...

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In my opinion yes posible po na mag stay muna kayo sa toronto for few days. I do have a friend who's point of entry is Vancouver and she stayed there for a week before flying to Winnipeg. But just make it sure that you have your prearranged tickets ready (from toronto to winnipeg). You should not give a hint to the immigration officer that you'll not be residing in a different province that nominated you.

Are you the Tes that I met up in Canadian orientation abroad?

tesmanalo said:
Hi Pinoytomanitoba,
Ano bang first name mo? By July kasi ang plan naming travel, me idea ka ba if pwedeng mag stay sa Toronto as our POE for 3 days before proceeding to Manitoba Thnk u.... actually I enjoyed reading ur posts, nakakatulong sa posibleng adjustments natin pagdating dyan.... Hope u continue to share ur stories here in the forum..Godbless.

TES

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Finally it arrived!! Thank God!

ice victoria said:
Guys, we got our VISA this afternoon, hinabol ni kuya DHL before 5pm ...Thank you LORD ....

Salamat for posting the goodnews mare .... kayo na kasunod.... Ico-congratulate kna din nmin, malapit na!

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi there. From what I know Canada has this mobility right.. It is stating that a permanent resident or citizen of canada are free to live anywhere in Canada. However the person, who nominated you might lose the privilege to nominate other people. And also you should be able to demonstrate that you have tried looking for employment in the province that nominated you but was not able to find one (just to be sure). Hope it helps

bolski_nyl said:
ok salamat, this is my timeline

application filed july 1, 2011
aor plus additional requirements November 17, 2011
sponsor interview march 24
loa date march 24 but received april 3

cge join din ako sa fb, tanong lang po, if you are a nominee of manitoba, how many years are you obligated to stay in manitoba before you can settle to another place in canada. :) thank you!

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
It is raining here today. Weather forecast seems very accurate. Pag sinabing sunny, sunny nga, pag sinabing it will rain , it will rain nga.. I can look at 1 week forecast, and pretty much plan my routine ahead of time.. For example today, I knew that I have to be indoors kasi uulan.. tama nga. umulan nga.. galing no? he he..

*** Warning*** the succeeding text may counter objectionable opinion to some...

Another group of people that you'll encounter here are the natives, aboriginal po. Filipinos call them pana (indyan pana, kuha mo? hehe).. Naku po, kahit tanghaling tapat senglot senglot na sila lasing at maamoy as in FOUL!*@#... Piece of advise pag nakatabi nyo sila sa bus for example, at di nyo makayanan ang amoy wag basta basta tatayo. At sigurado ma oofend sila..away yon for sure.. e ang lalaki nila. at sasabihin nila sayo "Is it me?" eh loko, alam naman nila mabaho sila, nanadya lang bale at nag hahanap ng away.. So pag nag stop ang bus, saka ka nalang mag move ng seat kunyari palapit sa pinto..

Naka encounter ko na din po.. Ina ko po.. nakakasuka nga naman.. bawal huminga.. mukang di sila naliligo.. Marami kasi sila privileges at sustentado daw ng gobyerno kayo ganon sila, ayaw mag trabaho. Mga pinoy daw dito ang 1 sa mga masisipag na immigrants.

By the way wag nyo sila tawagin "pana" at pag narining nila magagalit yong mga yon.. alam na nila ibig sabihin non ngaun... "barbie" na ang bagong code name nila he he..

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
t is raining here today. Weather forecast seems very accurate. Pag sinabing sunny, sunny nga, pag sinabing it will rain , it will rain nga.. I can look at 1 week forecast, and pretty much plan my routine ahead of time.. For example today, I knew that I have to be indoors kasi uulan.. tama nga. umulan nga.. galing no? he he..

*** Warning*** the succeeding texts may countain objectionable opinion to some...

Another group of people that you'll encounter here are the natives, aboriginal po. Filipinos call them pana (indyan pana, kuha mo? hehe).. Naku po, kahit tanghaling tapat senglot senglot na sila lasing at maamoy as in FOUL!* @ #... Piece of advise pag nakatabi nyo sila sa bus for example, at di nyo makayanan ang amoy wag basta basta tatayo. At sigurado ma oofend sila..away yon for sure.. e ang lalaki nila. at sasabihin nila sayo "Is it me?" eh loko, alam naman nila mabaho sila, nanadya lang bale at nag hahanap ng away.. So pag nag stop ang bus, saka ka nalang mag move ng seat kunyari palapit sa pinto..

Naka encounter ko na din po.. Ina ko po.. nakakasuka nga naman.. bawal huminga.. mukang di sila naliligo.. Marami kasi sila privileges at sustentado daw ng gobyerno kayo ganon sila, ayaw mag trabaho. Mga pinoy daw dito ang 1 sa mga masisipag na immigrants.

By the way wag nyo sila tawagin "pana" at pag narining nila magagalit yong mga yon.. alam na nila ibig sabihin non ngaun... "barbie" na ang bagong code name nila he he..

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
THANK YOU, yes i hav already with me Toronto-Manitoba t-kets...i just want to make sure its allowed, so from disembarkment point... we can go out directly? Hehehehe sori for being so makulet...but i presume u have a picture of the whole landing procedure in the airp ort.

i'm from Dubai, hhehehe dito rin ang departure point namin ng fam ko... THnk u ha... TES

Pinoy2manitoba said:
In my opinion yes posible po na mag stay muna kayo sa toronto for few days. I do have a friend who's point of entry is Vancouver and she stayed there for a week before flying to Winnipeg. But just make it sure that you have your prearranged tickets ready (from toronto to winnipeg). You should not give a hint to the immigration officer that you'll not be residing in a different province that nominated you.

Are you the Tes that I met up in Canadian orientation abroad?

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Once they sign your COPR(certificate of permanent residency) and they have uttered the words "Welcome to Canada", by all means it meant "welcome to canada" so pwede ka ng mag liwaliw.. basta don't volunteer information. Interview is very simple. It will only confirm some information about you and that's about it. Don't speak not unless you are asked, and answer it directly and as simple as possible. simple lang.. he he.. enjoy your trip in Toronto.. maganda daw don... wag ka lang malungkot pag makita mo manitoba ha.. wag i compare.. he he..

basta present mo lang ung passport and COPR wag yong ticket mo ha. he he.. pag katapos mo dun sa room na puro windows for 1st time immigrant you are free to go... he he

tesmanalo said:
THANK YOU, yes i hav already with me Toronto-Manitoba t-kets...i just want to make sure its allowed, so from disembarkment point... we can go out directly? Hehehehe sori for being so makulet...but i presume u have a picture of the whole landing procedure in the airp ort.

i'm from Dubai, hhehehe dito rin ang departure point namin ng fam ko... THnk u ha... TES

ayieh

Star Member
Feb 25, 2010
QC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow!!! Super missed this forum, it's been such a long time since the last so I did a lot of backtrack!!! :D Sa FB lang ako usually nag uupdate but nonetheless I still love being here!!! ;D ;D

@Pinoy2Manitoba I enjoyed as in enjoyed reading your firsthand experiences there so PLS continue doing so...

Di din kami masyado nag eexpect ng sobra jan sa Manitoba kya sobrang tinotodo na nmin pumunta sa malls esp nightlife dito sa PI and I'm happy that nag eenjoy ka to discover their culture ;):( :D

I am so looking forward to read stories about your days of adventure there :D :D :D

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Salamat again sa mga tips mo...salamat talaga...me FB kaba? invite mo ko...Tes Samson..mukhang di na ako mashock sa mga amoy ng Barbie dyan.... nasanay na ako dito sa Dubai hehehehehe.,,, kaya dko na palampasin ang summer heat dito at talagang di ka makakawala hahahahaha...sa amoy nila... SA POF mo ba, aside from cash blow 10tCAD, anong form ba ang dala mo?
TES

Pinoy2manitoba said:
Once they sign your COPR(certificate of permanent residency) and they have uttered the words "Welcome to Canada", by all means it meant "welcome to canada" so pwede ka ng mag liwaliw.. basta don't volunteer information. Interview is very simple. It will only confirm some information about you and that's about it. Don't speak not unless you are asked, and answer it directly and as simple as possible. simple lang.. he he.. enjoy your trip in Toronto.. maganda daw don... wag ka lang malungkot pag makita mo manitoba ha.. wag i compare.. he he..

basta present mo lang ung passport and COPR wag yong ticket mo ha. he he.. pag katapos mo dun sa room na puro windows for 1st time immigrant you are free to go... he he

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi,
Glad to know meron namng Abu dhabi applicant d2 sa forum...actually me another track dito solely for Abu Dhabi applicants started by Robert Deni...try mo. for ur info u have to file here in CIC Abu dhabi if ever ur a resident here for more than 6 months...if not pwede ka sa Pinas. But anyway mabilis namn dito ang processing.. diko expect that fast. So its ok really . u can see my timelines in my profile... TES

atand said:
Hi TES !

I GOT NOMINATED THROUGH MPNP. I WILL BE SUBMITING MY PR APPLICATION AT CE-ABU DHABI. TANONG KO LANG, HOW LONG ANG PROCESSING SA ABU DHABI?
THANK YOU!

ATAND-DXB

my_angels

Star Member
Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6, 2010
Nomination.....
Feb.25, 2010 (received Apr 2010)
AOR Received.
July 2010 (CEM)
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2011
Med's Done....
Feb. 28, 2011
Passport Req..
May 9, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 22, 2011 received July 1, 2011
LANDED..........
very soon...in God's perfect time :)
Pinoy2manitoba, i enjoyed reading your stories, lots of tips on do's and don'ts..thanks for unselfishly sharing your insights and experiences.

di ako makapasok sa thread kanina pa, nagloloko yata net ko...sana pumasok na ito.

God bless us all always!

me ann

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/06/2010 manila office
Doc's Request.
24/08/2010
Nomination.....
28/04/2010
AOR Received.
24/08/2010
Med's Request
21/01/2011
Med's Done....
08/02/2011
okidokjim said:
@ ice, CONGRATS!!! :)

@ me ann, wow lapit na pla flight nyo. pwedeng pwede na kayo mamasyal kahit sang part ng canada. enjoy and goodluck! :)
talaga doc jimmy.so pasyal muna talaga b4 mag work.tnx doc.see you soon.

okidokjim

Star Member
Jun 6, 2010
San Pedro, Laguna
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.18,2010
Nomination.....
Aug.24,2010
AOR Received.
Sept.21,2010
Med's Request
Feb.07,2011
Med's Done....
Feb.08,2011
Passport Req..
May18,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 07,2011
@me ann, oo nga pasyal muna kasi pag may work na wala na masyado time. better explore muna canada. wow ang saya non long driving!!! ;D

betchaby

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
ice victoria said:
Guys, we got our VISA this afternoon, hinabol ni kuya DHL before 5pm ...Thank you LORD ....

Salamat for posting the goodnews mare .... kayo na kasunod.... Ico-congratulate kna din nmin, malapit na!
congrats ice...graduate ka na :D