+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

P

paullay

Thanks Lormac. We continue praying. God bless us all.

Paullay

lormac said:
hi paullay,
Don't worry, we, applicants who submitted or filed their application before June 2010 are not affected by the new immigration law. In our case, we have already the approved nomination.
Re our papers, we have not submitted yet to CEM kasi I'm still waiting for the orig cert of employment of my brother. I have the scanned copy, but I want to submit the orig. Other requirements like tax assessment, proof of billing and canadian ID are all scanned. I need 3 proofs kasi from my brother that he and family are still in Manitoba, these requirements are in the checklist. Let's continue praying for the smooth processing of our papers.
God Bless..... lormac

stuart

Star Member
Jan 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov. 20, 2011
Doc's Request.
nov. 28, 2011
Nomination.....
feb. 9, 2012, LOA received march 1, 2012 thru snailmail
congratulation mylynie!!!!! im so happy 4 you anyway pls. share your timeline para sa amin wala pang LOA pampalakas loob. thanks

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
CongrAts sa yo myliene! Nakakaloka nga mag antay. So take it easy now and follow the steps for the nex submission ! Have faith always.... stay healthy.. and plan for the way ahead! For CEM, only me and issah were in Abu Dhabi the rest are in Manila! Pray that processing here will be fast like in Manila.

God bless to US!
TES
mylynie said:
@ LEYTIP+M, Okidokjim, tes and everybody

THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Finally received our LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI LORMAC,

I can see that Manila has a different federal requirements compared to Abu Dhabi CEM..only the Application form,,, fees, travel and passports, and police/NBI clearances were asked and nothing more... or else sponsor's proofs docs were just optional for us.. Anwy I included this to be sure but the rest like COE are not in the checklist. Anway Good luck to us.
TES
hi paullay,
Don't worry, we, applicants who submitted or filed their application before June 2010 are not affected by the new immigration law. In our case, we have already the approved nomination.
Re our papers, we have not submitted yet to CEM kasi I'm still waiting for the orig cert of employment of my brother. I have the scanned copy, but I want to submit the orig. Other requirements like tax assessment, proof of billing and canadian ID are all scanned. I need 3 proofs kasi from my brother that he and family are still in Manitoba, these requirements are in the checklist. Let's continue praying for the smooth processing of our papers.
God Bless..... lormac
[/quote]

katirows

Jan 5, 2010
[font=Arial[SIZE=13px][/SIZE]]Hi,

Question po. My boyfriend was sent back here in the Philippines by the Immigration because he wasn't able to declare our baby here. I gave birth on March 4 and he's flight was scheduled March 19. So there's really no time to declare our baby or pass any documents to Manila Embassy. What happened was his Uncle from Canada called in a night before his flight and informed him that he can already declare our baby. However when he told that to the Immigration officer, he was sent back here immediately.

Is there any possibility that he can go back? What are his chances?
[/font]

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
August 30, 2010 (received thru snail mail on 9/17/2010)
lormac said:
YEHEY!!! THE LONG WAIT IS OVER FOR MYLYNIE!! CONGRATS! SEE! JUST HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK.. GOD BLESS......
@ lormac

yes, all in His time talaga. next level na naman.heheh

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
paullay said:
Hello Mylynie,

So happy for you ;D Congratulations ;D God is good all the time!
Hep hep.... hurray! hep hep... hurray!!

Paullay
@paullay

yes, thanks so support ninyo, di ko man pa kau kilala but i sincerely feel na meron akong support group.:)

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
batanGenyo29 said:
@ sysy

thanks for sharing your time line. god bless!

@ mylynie

congratulations! you are one step closer. god bless!

good night everyone! :D :D ;)
@batanGenyo29

thanks!..thanks!...:)

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
stuart said:
congratulation mylynie!!!!! im so happy 4 you anyway pls. share your timeline para sa amin wala pang LOA pampalakas loob. thanks
@ stuart

thanks!

here's my timeline

Dec. 10, 2009-lodged application
March 5, 2010-Acknowledgment Receipt (received March 18, 2010)
August 30, 2010-received LOA (received Sept. 17, 2010)

next level na po!..

mylynie

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2009
Nomination.....
tesmanalo said:
CongrAts sa yo myliene! Nakakaloka nga mag antay. So take it easy now and follow the steps for the nex submission ! Have faith always.... stay healthy.. and plan for the way ahead! For CEM, only me and issah were in Abu Dhabi the rest are in Manila! Pray that processing here will be fast like in Manila.

God bless to US!
TES
@ tes

thanks!..nakakaloka talaga but its worth the wait!..Thank God!

dc

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-06-2010
AOR Received.
9-07-2010
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
9-12-2010 (date De.6)
Med's Done....
10-12-2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2011 (date Jan.24)sent same day
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2011 (received. Feb.19)... DM Feb.8
LANDED..........
23-03-2011..thank God
its_anne said:
hello to all,

kinda busy the past days. update ko lang kayo may email na ang embassy sakin last sept. 3 may passport request na ako at naipadala ko na the following day. now, im just waiting for the return of my passport with my visa attached there hopefully.

keep on praying... darating na rin ang matagal ng inaasam

God bless!
its_anne Congratulations!! Finally your wait for PPS is over...Goodluck to your new stage..for sure visa will arrive soon.

sysy

May 13, 2010
relax,
its true,talagang nakapause at nakakaloka,why?pag gusto mong gamitin yung mga perang naipon mo nacocontrol ka kasi alam mo gagamitin mo sa pamasahi sa airplane, odi kaya babaunin mo sa paglalakbay.
maraming mga bagay na hindi ka makapagplano dito sa pinas kasi alam mo pupunta ka ng canada,sana nahihintindihan tayo ng cem sa mga dinadanas natin.just have faith in God,continue to pray,and remember ,In everything give thanks.there is always a right time for everything. ;) ;) :)

Re-Lax

Sep 16, 2010
sysy said:
relax,
its true,talagang nakapause at nakakaloka,why?pag gusto mong gamitin yung mga perang naipon mo nacocontrol ka kasi alam mo gagamitin mo sa pamasahi sa airplane, odi kaya babaunin mo sa paglalakbay.
maraming mga bagay na hindi ka makapagplano dito sa pinas kasi alam mo pupunta ka ng canada,sana nahihintindihan tayo ng cem sa mga dinadanas natin.just have faith in God,continue to pray,and remember ,In everything give thanks.there is always a right time for everything. ;) ;) :)
im so happy talaga to have found this forum, marami ang nakaka intindi sa mga dinaranas namin kasi pare pareho tayo! :D i feel the same way sysy...sana nga ma realize naman ng CEM na we all have good intentions and only want the best for our family...you're right just have faith in God and all will come in His time. Have a blessed weekend everyone hope that the coming week will bring good news to all of us.

sysy

May 13, 2010
katirows,
what happened to your boyfriend was really disappointing,sorry for what happen to him,napakahigpit pala ng immigration no?its a big lesson to those who have a case like him.pwede parin cguro sya bumalik pag naprocess na yung papers ng baby nyo and likewise are you not legally married to him?
My sister in law also single when she was approved and she married her boyfriend upon processing of her doc to cem but she informed the embassy and also gave birth to her child and informed again the embassy.the embassy responded and they are included now in the process of her papers.they asked her some doc,and she follows whatever they asked.

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
oh why o why! antagal mgbigay ng MR at PPR ang CEM??? Lord paulanin mo n po sana kmi ng MR at PPR para happy n po ang mga members d2! :)