+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Raffy888

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Hi pokyo,

Would you mind to give me the name of person and the contact numbers of global link agency. Im bound to Alberta. Thanks

rocket7890

Feb 5, 2010
Hi,

I have a question,i m nominate in family stream

I got my pnp certificate,now i waiting for my pcc so i can submit my remaining documents,

should immigration going to check background now or they check already before releasing my pnp certificate.

thank you

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
rocket7890 said:
Hi,

I have a question,i m nominate in family stream

I got my pnp certificate,now i waiting for my pcc so i can submit my remaining documents,

should immigration going to check background now or they check already before releasing my pnp certificate.

thank you

i believe that the immigration officer will conduct investigation on a random basis until the time your visa will be issued. So I'll suggest make sure all your documents are real and authenticated it's better that you're in the right direction at all times.

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
hello pokyo_09 i'm near harrison plaza and i appreciate very much if you can give me the number of the travelling agency and the contact person..thank you so much!!!

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
hello aya17 and raffy888:

your very much welcome. tomorrow, may 4, we're about to pay the travel agency of our airfare ticket which is based in cebu city. we're in bicol right now(im also from manila) and it will be a bank to bank transaction via bdo. can you give me your email addresses so i can send to you their contact details, (persons and their email/numbers) as well as our qouted airfare.

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi pokyo_09 here is my email add. mvendicacion@gmail.com..i will wait for your mail..thank you!

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
Hi there pokyo and everyone here!!!

For those who already received their visa/s, I just want to to ask regarding the delivery of passport with visa, can my brother received it on my behalf if and when it arrives (since I'm usually at work)?

Or should I make an authorization letter allowing him to receive my passport on my behalf. I'm expecting it to be delivered late this month (I submitted it to the embassy last April 26).

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
wengski said:
ok lang ba ung $1:php45.00 na conversion sa pinagawa kong Managers check??? pls reply... Thank yoU!
Eto yung sundin mo regarding sa payment.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
Harry_Tang said:
Hi there pokyo and everyone here!!!

For those who already received their visa/s, I just want to to ask regarding the delivery of passport with visa, can my brother received it on my behalf if and when it arrives (since I'm usually at work)?

Or should I make an authorization letter allowing him to receive my passport on my behalf. I'm expecting it to be delivered late this month (I submitted it to the embassy last April 26).
hello sir harry,

with regards to your query, para siguradong secured, you personally pick it up sa dhl office, instead of deliver it sa address you indicated sa appendix A. anyway, dhl will inform or call you (if that's your own number indicated) of your immigration documents. ok na rin na igawa mo ng authorization brother mo--depende na sa dhl yun kung ibigay nila or hindi...remember urgent and highly important document na yan para sa iyo and the cem.

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
pokyo_09 said:
hello sir harry,

with regards to your query, para siguradong secured, you personally pick it up sa dhl office, instead of deliver it sa address you indicated sa appendix A. anyway, dhl will inform or call you (if that's your own number indicated) of your immigration documents. ok na rin na igawa mo ng authorization brother mo--depende na sa dhl yun kung ibigay nila or hindi...remember urgent and highly important document na yan para sa iyo and the cem.
Thanks. I think I'll just wait and see if they will give it to my brother (with my authorization letter) when they deliver it at our home.

caconstantino_33

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Muntinlupa city philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA PHILIPPINES
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
23-nov-2009
AOR Received.
23-feb-2010
Med's Request
04-march-2010
Med's Done....
12-April-2010 (CSP) (3W1) (PV2)
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2010 got / 29-Sept-2010 sent
VISA ISSUED...
NOV.18.2010 8PM
LANDED..........
BY JANUARY 2010 OR FEB.2010... GOD BLESS
TO ALL ASK KO LANG PO HOW ANY MONTHS ANG PAG WAIT NG VISA PAG NAKA PAY NA Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)..

salamat po newbie.. :D ;)[/i]

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
some lucky guys get their PPR after a month of paying RPRF and medical is done and some is not so lucky they get their PPR almost 8 months to1 year. Once the embassy requested your passport the longest time they will return to you your passport is 3 months but oftentimes once they received your passport they will give you your visa after 1 month.