+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
To those who plan to take Basic Haircutting course here are the fees:

RRTI - 9,900
David Salon - 18000
Tony Galvez - 18000.

Please note also that CEM is still accepting the Green passport because I submitted my green passport and it was returned to me with visa already..no need to change it for the red one.

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
im confused...

shall i include the Landing fee together with the application fee and papers??
isang cheke lang ba??

ung iba kasi d2 sa thread mas nahuli nilang binigay ang Landing fee(RPRF)...

help naman po....

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi wengski!

In my case, I send all our complete documents together with the managers check which includes RPRF. Anong stage ka na ba?

sharonjoyd

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 April 2010
Doc's Request.
04 May 2010
AOR Received.
04 May 2010
Med's Request
12 Jul. 2010
Med's Done....
21 Jul. 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 Nov. 2010
wengski said:
im confused...

isang cheke lang ba??

help naman po....
ms. wengski
application fee muna ang pay with the papers later yung RPRF, the CEM with give a letter telling you na its now time to pay the RPRF in order to contnue processing your application,
<<me rin I felt the same na confused din ako kasi sa Visa instruction check list processing fee and RPRF nakalagay na payment>> but I consulted my sister in law who is also MPNominee and now living in winnipeg told me that processing fee first later na yung RPRF....

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
tesmanalo said:
Hello wengski,
Hi... Congrats u had ur visa. Its surprising the processing is very fast for ur application.... nakakagaan ng pakiramdam... I'm sori but I'newbe here but I've been reading this forum for long time.

Anwy my sister in winnipeg handed to mb immigration my papers Jan 2010... and recvd a letter that my papers are complete except for the brith cert/marriage cert of my sster to submit again since its not clearly copied..

Hope I cant get the same timeline with u... Good luck and i will continue to read this forum as real guide!
Thnks..

Marites
hi tess! when did your sister received the letter or acknowledgement? We submitted our application last march, but until now we haven't received any letters yet.

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
wengski said:
im confused...

isang cheke lang ba??

help naman po....
If you have enough money to pay for the processing fee and RPRF (landing fee) better pay it the same time..but if not, you can pay the processing fee only and RPRF later..anyway, the CEM will advise you..

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
shantei said:
If you have enough money to pay for the processing fee and RPRF (landing fee) better pay it the same time..but if not, you can pay the processing fee only and RPRF later..anyway, the CEM will advise you..
NOTED po...

thank you so much to all who replied to my questions,
Tnx for your good advices!!!

:) ;)

PaToAb

Star Member
Dec 20, 2008
Guys,

My brother in law applied in general stream last year. This month, he received a letter that they have created a temporary id for him and they requested more documents. One of the item they requested is police clearance certificates. We thought that we only need it when we apply to the embassy and it is not in the document check list also for manitoba.

Do you guys have sent police certificate to manitoba? My brother in law has applied through travel agent and he is not planning to send police certificate to manitoba. He just replied to manitoba that we will provide police certificate when our file comes to embassy. I am really worried that he might get in trouble for this.

Please share if someone has any knowledge on this.

Thanks in advance

heralaine

Jan 7, 2010
@ joy_p

Still i haven't received acknowledgment letter... some says that it will take 2 - 3 months..
Pls kindly update me also if u will receive AOR...

Issah72

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 14, 2009 (Manitoba)
Nomination.....
June 30, 2010
AOR Received.
March 5, 2010 (Manitoba); Sept 15 (Abu Dhabi)
IELTS Request
N/A -submitted with appl.
File Transfer...
15 Aug. 2010 (cic Abu Dhabi)
Med's Request
18 September 2011
Med's Done....
25 Nov 11 - Principal; 5 Dec 11- Dependants' Dec 27:Addt'l med request
Interview........
N/A
I applied under Family Stream and my cousin submitted my application on 14 December 2009. I made a follow up to Manitoba Immigration through email and they told me that they already sent a letter (address to my cousin in Manitoba) last 5th March. But my cousin told me that till date, he didn't receive any letter yet from them. I need to know the content of the letter because maybe there are lacking documents that I should submit.

Is it possible to send again an inquiry to Manitoba immigration or shall I wait for few more months? My docs are only more than 4 months with them.

Marissa

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
HI JOY,
YAP , MY LETTER ARRIVED mARCH 25 2010. HOPE ASSESSMNT WOULD BE FAST LIKE WENGSKI! KEEP IN TOUCH AND INFORM..
GOD BLESS ..
TES

joy_p said:
hi tess! when did your sister received the letter or acknowledgement? We submitted our application last march, but until now we haven't received any letters yet.

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
tesmanalo said:
HI JOY,
YAP , MY LETTER ARRIVED mARCH 25 2010. HOPE ASSESSMNT WOULD BE FAST LIKE WENGSKI! KEEP IN TOUCH AND INFORM..
GOD BLESS ..
TES
LOA lang po ang mabilis sakin, 5mos po xa... pero ung sa CEM, kapa-pass lang po namin ng application...

sir/maam, ok lang ba ung $1:php45.00 na conversion sa pinagawa kong Managers check??? pls reply... Thank yoU!

bjr

Mar 15, 2010
Aya17 said:
To those who plan to take Basic Haircutting course here are the fees:

RRTI - 9,900
David Salon - 18000
Tony Galvez - 18000.

Please note also that CEM is still accepting the Green passport because I submitted my green passport and it was returned to me with visa already..no need to change it for the red one.
hi Aya,

MAy i know if how many weeks/days did d CEM return ur passport w/ VISA? in my case kc, we sent our passport last April 13, and as of now i'm still waiting.
Pls. reply asap.

Thanks.

bjr

bjr

Mar 15, 2010
wengski said:
LOA lang po ang mabilis sakin, 5mos po xa... pero ung sa CEM, kapa-pass lang po namin ng application...

sir/maam, ok lang ba ung $1:php45.00 na conversion sa pinagawa kong Managers check??? pls reply... Thank yoU!
Hi wengski

u have to send ur payment in exact amount, much better if u paid ur application & landing fee in form of canadian bankdraft because CEM will return ur payments if it is not in exact amount.

bjr