+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
candy13 said:
Hello harry,

Yes, i'm pretty sure that you can leave by August. Since in my case we received our passports w/ visa last April 9 and we made an arrangement with the travel agency last April 14 then we purchased the ticket April 15. We will be leaving by june 18. Btw, if you want you can contact the travel agency where we bought our tickets (suggestion lang po). Other travel agency kasi says that they are fully booked and some give me the dates that are far from the date that we wanted. Feeling ko ths travel agency has good connection w/ the airlines (he he he). They are located in SM Southmall in Las Pinas. (suggestion lang naman :D)

Goodluck..

candy
Thanks again. I do want the contact no. and name of the travel agency. Our place is also near SM Southmall so maybe I can check it out. I'm guessing since I'll be traveling alone, not much of a discount lol.

But anything to save money I'm all for it lol.

Goodluck to you and your family also.

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
bjr...yes, they require it...you can check it in the website of canadian embassy manila...e:advisory on machine readable passport...me too, im waiting for my PPR...and i already set an appointment in renewing my passport though its not yet expired...the schedule i got was May 12...OMG, yeah, its true...ang tagal...grrr....mas bumagal ang service nila....i can suggest that you get an appointment na...baka maubusan ka ng slot for the month of may...

Untill there are some local classification, CIC have no preference about color of passport. It should NOT be a diplomatic or military passport. -ab.gov.ca

ab.gov.ca is right tungkol sa passport to submit sa cem--as long as it is valid or hindi pa expired. for 5 of us in the family, we submitted the green passport(3/27/2012 expiration) last 3/18/2010. today, 4/16, we received the visa and cpr via dhl. salamat sa lahat sa forum na ito!

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi candy13,

may i know under what stream you applied? thanks!

jie

candy13 said:
hi joy_p,

yes i'm a registered pharmacist. I don't have plans yet taking PEBC exam, because as per our agreement (with my husband) he will be the one muna will work we still have children to be take care of pa kasi. My husband is a chemist, maybe he will be the one muna will take the professional regulated exam to be considered as licensed chemist in Canada.

thanks & goodluck to your application..

candy

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
pokyo_09 said:
for 5 of us in the family, we submitted the green passport(3/27/2012 expiration) last 3/18/2010. today, 4/16, we received the visa and cpr via dhl. salamat sa lahat sa forum na ito!
Congrats and good luck!!!

So green passport is still accepted. That's good news to those who have already submitted their green passports. Bad news for me lol coz I had my passport changed from green to red eventhough it's not yet expired coz I thought they want the red one now. Released date is next week.

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
pokyo_09 said:
bjr...yes, they require it...you can check it in the website of canadian embassy manila...e:advisory on machine readable passport...me too, im waiting for my PPR...and i already set an appointment in renewing my passport though its not yet expired...the schedule i got was May 12...OMG, yeah, its true...ang tagal...grrr....mas bumagal ang service nila....i can suggest that you get an appointment na...baka maubusan ka ng slot for the month of may...

Untill there are some local classification, CIC have no preference about color of passport. It should NOT be a diplomatic or military passport. -ab.gov.ca

ab.gov.ca is right tungkol sa passport to submit sa cem--as long as it is valid or hindi pa expired. for 5 of us in the family, we submitted the green passport(3/27/2012 expiration) last 3/18/2010. today, 4/16, we received the visa and cpr via dhl. salamat sa lahat sa forum na ito!

WHOA!!! THANKS FOR THE INFO SIR!!!

my passport is still green, and its expiration is until Aug 2011, i went to DFA and they scheduled it for May 17! :eek: :eek: GRABEH!!!

Now that i read this post, i will not renew it anymore, besides its also the decision of my AUNT who is my Sponsor in Winnipeg...

THANKS GUYS!

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
guys im about to send my application kit to the CEM,

my question is

1. shall i send only 1 check (bank draft) for the application fee and RPRF???
pagsasamahin na ba un sa isang cheque?

2. a dependent which is below 18 of age is exempted from the RPRF?
adults lang ba ang magbabayad ng RPRF($490)? but in processing fee, children shall be charged $150, right??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf

DARNA33

Dec 1, 2009
to CANDY:
hi, can I also have the contact number of the travel agency in sm southmall? im from bacoor cavite, also website if they have it, were 4 in the family, hope u can help me...tnx

ndd0917

Star Member
Jun 20, 2009
hello! we are also waiting for our PPR,and quite worried since we hold green passports and the next appointment dates are on the 3rd wk of May, then a few weeks more before release, should we proceed with the renewal ? pls advice...thanks

shantei

Apr 9, 2010
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Nomination.....
March 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010- CEM
ndd0917 said:
hello! we are also waiting for our PPR,and quite worried since we hold green passports and the next appointment dates are on the 3rd wk of May, then a few weeks more before release, should we proceed with the renewal ? pls advice...thanks
i suggest you should still set an appointment with DFA while waiting for your PPR.. then when the date comes and no PPR yet, just proceed with the renewal.. anyway you will be given i think 30-45 days from the date of PPR to send/comply ...but if you receive the PPR before the scheduled appointment for renewal in DFA, then i think you will just send your old passport.

ask also suggestions from anyone here in forum... God Bless!

crizzy

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
To those who received VISA already:

I sent my passport to Embassy on April 7, 2010. Would like to know after how many month have you received yours. Hope you can share your timeline on this. Thanks a lot and good luck in advance.

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
@harry,

It's in RELI travel & tours Upper ground level of SM Southmall Las pinas. Please look for Ms. Mat co'z she's the one who gave me alot of discounts.

@ DARNA,

RELI travel & tours (02) 800-4949 to 800 4950 Please look for ms. Mat.

@ Jie,
We applied under family stream.

Thanks & Goodluck!

rjn1999

Oct 5, 2009
Valenzuela, NCR
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-18-09
Nomination.....
08-20-09
AOR Received.
02-04-10
Med's Request
02-19-10
Med's Done....
03-15-10
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
08-13-10
LANDED..........
09-26-10
ndd0917 said:
as long if the passport is valid for at least 1 year or more, you are not required for renewal.

jie22

Star Member
Mar 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks candy13 for the info. :)

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hello wengski,
Hi... Congrats u had ur visa. Its surprising the processing is very fast for ur application.... nakakagaan ng pakiramdam... I'm sori but I'newbe here but I've been reading this forum for long time.

Anwy my sister in winnipeg handed to mb immigration my papers Jan 2010... and recvd a letter that my papers are complete except for the brith cert/marriage cert of my sster to submit again since its not clearly copied..

Hope I cant get the same timeline with u... Good luck and i will continue to read this forum as real guide!
Thnks..

Marites

wengski said:
hi joy_p!

im a graduate of BSAccountancy but i did not take the board exam, im currently employed as an accounting officer in one of a company here manila