+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi candy 13,

Is it manila-vancouver-winnipeg? peak season kasi eh hope i could get cheaper one by May. Were also 4 (my husband and my 2 kids ). Hope i could meet you there and tsarie. add mo ko sa facebook ha! so we could chat there...Good luck!!! God bless!!!

bjr

Mar 15, 2010
wengski said:
sir would you mind if i ask what took you so long before you sent your application together w/ processing Fee & landing fee??? you said that you received your LOA Aug 2009 and yet you sent your application to Canadian embassy Jan 2010?
hi wengski,

bjr

Mar 15, 2010
wengski said:
sir would you mind if i ask what took you so long before you sent your application together w/ processing Fee & landing fee??? you said that you received your LOA Aug 2009 and yet you sent your application to Canadian embassy Jan 2010?
hi wengski,
our payments to CEM is in form of bankdraft frm canada but suddenly there's an error in computation so we request for a new one that cause some delay to submit my application.
As of now i've already forwarded my passport to CEM & waiting for my Visa,
Thanks God!!!
bjr

de_jha_vu

Jan 26, 2010
To tsarie & aya, congrats!

If god's willing, we're also bound to winnepeg. My husband has relatives there. We're still waiting for PPR.
Are you getting haircutting lesson for personal use or for possible employment? Would you know what occupations
are in demand there? Thanks.

Goodluck!

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
bjr said:
hi wengski,
our payments to CEM is in form of bankdraft frm canada but suddenly there's an error in computation so we request for a new one that cause some delay to submit my application.
As of now i've already forwarded my passport to CEM & waiting for my Visa,
Thanks God!!!
bjr
hello sir bjr!

sent u a PM pls check your inbox... pls help me... Thanks!! :)

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
hi joy_p!

im a graduate of BSAccountancy but i did not take the board exam, im currently employed as an accounting officer in one of a company here manila

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
im completing my application for visa to be submitted here in CEM in Makati, now my questions is,

on the checklist, we were ask to submit our passports(me, my husband and my son), should i photocopy our passport and let it be notarized or should i send my original passport(but i think the only time i need to send my orig passport is when the PPR arrives...)

pls. teach me also how to photocopy(xerox) our passports (what pages of it)...

thanks! -wengski

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi de_jha_vu!

Its for personal use lang coz very expensive daw hair cut dun, pang family and friends ;D, and sideline na rin hehe! i wish you good luck! Hope I could see you there too!! God Bless You!!

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
candy13 said:
We're planning to live by 2nd week of June but we are wait list already, super fullybooked.
Hi there candy,

I'm expecting my passport with visa to be returned by May or early June and I just want to ask if I can buy a ticket with July or August as my departure date (once I received my visa). I'm asking coz I haven't resigned yet from my work. I only plan to do so if and when I already have my visa with me and I want to know how long will I have to wait for my departure date once I resign.

I don't want to be idle for 2-3 months just waiting for my departure date. I'm giving myself around 1 month to prepare.

Thanks.

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
@Hi Harry,

I haven't read your timeline if you have received a PPR already. But in my case I received PPR last March 4, send the passports including pictures & appendix A ( March 15), e-cas status change into "Decision made- medicals had been received" (April 6) and received the passports with visa (April 9- they delivered even it's holiday). I strongly suggest that you should not purchase tickets unless you receive your passports w/ visa. Anyway, the Visa officer will give you enough time to prepare for your departure. Like in my case our visa will expire until December(Note that the expiration of the visa is 1 year from the date of your Medical exam was done).

Btw, do you have accompnying children? If so, you still need your passports w/ visa in the DOT (Department of Tourism) for the reduce travel tax & Tax Exempt for your children ( Sayang din kasi discount for the tickets- less P1,620 each for infants & P810 for children ages 2-12y/o) when you purchase your tickets.

But if you receive your passports w/ visa already yes you can purchase your tickets by July, atleast 1 month before your intended date of departure, peak season daw kasi yun june & july that's why you need to make reservation to the travel agency.

Thanks & goodluck..

candy

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
Hi aya,

Sorry for late reply. FYI, we buy our tickets already here in Alabang (Sm Southmall) , Manila-Hongkong-Vancouver-Winnipeg thru Cathay Pacific & Air Canada ( pretty cheap than PAL). It only cost P109k plus for the 4 of us ( 2 adults, 1 child & 1 infant). We apply for RTT & tax exempt for my children in Dept of Tourism (for the discounts). Take note that it's almost $1000 difference versus PAL.
Btw, you can ask the travel agency to give you a "first time immigrant discount" para ma-less pa sa price.(he he he). that's why you need to make reservation talaga in the travel agency a month before your intended departure limited slot are being given per airline. and they another give 5 dollars discount kasi i also made an arrangement for my in-laws by July for visitor visa naman ( two way ticket).
Then you can only bring 2 boxes per adult (23kgs each) plus hand-carry (7 kgs.) & 7kgs for infant.

Goodluck..

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi joy_p,

yes i'm a registered pharmacist. I don't have plans yet taking PEBC exam, because as per our agreement (with my husband) he will be the one muna will work we still have children to be take care of pa kasi. My husband is a chemist, maybe he will be the one muna will take the professional regulated exam to be considered as licensed chemist in Canada.

thanks & goodluck to your application..

candy

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
candy13 said:
I haven't read your timeline if you have received a PPR already. But in my case I received PPR last March 4, send the passports including pictures & appendix A ( March 15), e-cas status change into "Decision made- medicals had been received" (April 6) and received the passports with visa (April 9- they delivered even it's holiday). I strongly suggest that you should not purchase tickets unless you receive your passports w/ visa. Anyway, the Visa officer will give you enough time to prepare for your departure. Like in my case our visa will expire until December(Note that the expiration of the visa is 1 year from the date of your Medical exam was done).

But if you receive your passports w/ visa already yes you can purchase your tickets by July, atleast 1 month before your intended date of departure, peak season daw kasi yun june & july that's why you need to make reservation to the travel agency.
Thanks!!!
I received my PPR last April 7 (single applicant, visa expiry on Feb 2, 2011) and will be submitting my passport once I received them (had it change from green to red last April 7 at the DFA). I just want to make sure that once I received my visa, I'll be able to leave as soon as possible and my plan is to submit my resignation (one month notice) once I have my visa with me. I'm just concerned that my date of departure will be so far away since you mentioned it's peak season in June and July. I just don't want to have too much waiting time once I received my visa and having no more work. I'll buy a ticket once I received my visa.

Do you think I can leave by August if I received my visa at early June?

May I ask when are you leaving?

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi candy 13,

Thank you so much for the info, I truly appreciate that....Good luck!!! God bless you and your family!!!

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
Hello harry,

Yes, i'm pretty sure that you can leave by August. Since in my case we received our passports w/ visa last April 9 and we made an arrangement with the travel agency last April 14 then we purchased the ticket April 15. We will be leaving by june 18. Btw, if you want you can contact the travel agency where we bought our tickets (suggestion lang po). Other travel agency kasi says that they are fully booked and some give me the dates that are far from the date that we wanted. Feeling ko ths travel agency has good connection w/ the airlines (he he he). They are located in SM Southmall in Las Pinas. (suggestion lang naman :D)

Goodluck..

candy