+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

bjr

Mar 15, 2010
tim50 said:
Do we need to send processing fee and landing fee together while sending application form to visa office? Or we need to send only processing now and landing fee later ? Thanks
[/quote

hi,

Much better if you send ur processing fee & landing together w/ ur application package.
here's my time line:

Aug. 2009 - received LOA
Jan. 2010 - send application together w/ processing Fee & landing fee
Feb. 12, 2010 - Medical at timbol clinic

Mar. 01 - send medical result to CEM
April 12, 2010 - receive PPR

bjr

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
bjr said:
tim50 said:
Do we need to send processing fee and landing fee together while sending application form to visa office? Or we need to send only processing now and landing fee later ? Thanks
[/quote

hi,

Much better if you send ur processing fee & landing together w/ ur application package.
here's my time line:

Aug. 2009 - received LOA
Jan. 2010 - send application together w/ processing Fee & landing fee

Feb. 12, 2010 - Medical at timbol clinic

Mar. 01 - send medical result to CEM
April 12, 2010 - receive PPR

bjr
sir would you mind if i ask what took you so long before you sent your application together w/ processing Fee & landing fee??? you said that you received your LOA Aug 2009 and yet you sent your application to Canadian embassy Jan 2010?

heralaine

Jan 7, 2010
thanks wengski...

anyway, one more question... did u sent IELTS result together with ur application? coz i have not taken IELTS...

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
congrats wengski!

That's fast! we sent our application last march and until now, we still haven't received any confirmation that our application is in process. do you think it's because we sent the application directly to manitoba thru fedex? could it have been faster if we just asked our relatives to submit the application? any ideas? thanks!

heralaine

Jan 7, 2010
@ joy_p,

same with me, sent application last month but still haven't received AOR. Application was sent to my Aunt in Winnipeg and she dropped the application at the immigration in Winnipeg...

Good luck to us.. Praying that we will received LOA as fast as Wengski....

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
@ heralaine

we have the same timeline :) let's update each other regarding any developments k? Hope processing time for us will be as fast! Are you going there with your family? Are you the principal applicant? My husband is the principal applicant and we'll be bringing our 2 kids with us.

Good Luck to all of us!

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
i wrote a letter explaining that english is our secondary language here in the phils. and i also indicated there my grades in english subjects in my transcript of records... this procedure was also done by my aunt before they got nominated... ;)

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
hi wengski!

if you don't mind, may i know your profession please? maybe it's one of the reasons why your application was approved so fast. are you the principal applicant?

good luck! please do keep us posted with regards to your cem application. thanks!

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi! Tsarie,

did you get your visa na? we're planning to leave by 19 July but ticket is very expensive now since its peak season..hope i could buy cheaper ticket by May!

@rade

Dont worry i'll share it here whenever i got cheap airfare. I have my driving lesson now as part of my preparation, i filed my resignation till end of May and plan to get Haircutting Lesson at Ricky Reyes training Institute by June :) mahal kc gupit dun di ba...

tsarie

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Aya,
Yes we received our visa last March 24 and already purchased our tickets via PAL on Jul 29. Super expensive about P140,000+ for the 3 of us ( 2 adults and 1 child).
I will also be taking short computer class this May.
How much is the haircutting lesson at Reyes?

Thanks, regards

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi there! Tsarie,
super expensive nga! were 4 kasi kaya i'm waiting for much cheaper airfare hehehe!. Di ko pa alam how much the training cost di pa ko naka drop by but i will surely take the training....sa ngayon inaayos ko pa lang mga gamit namin like clothes na pwede namin madala. Hope we could meet there. You can add me at facebook so we could chat there...look for Mylah Vendicacion. have a great day!! God bless!!

candy13

Feb 11, 2010
hi Aya,

Yes, it's very expensive talaga. we're family of 4 bound to Winnipeg, i already made an on-line inquiry thru PAL and it cost 170k+ ( 2 adults, 3 year old kid & infant). We're planning to live by 2nd week of June but we are wait list already, super fullybooked..Btw, please let us know if how much yun training lesson in Reyes Hair Cutters.

Thanks,
Candy

joy_p

Star Member
Jun 2, 2009
hi candy!

i've read somewhere in the forum that you're a pharmacist. are you planning on taking up the PEBC exam in canada? i've heard that pharmacist have one of the biggest salaries there...