+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

joji

Oct 19, 2009
candy13 said:
Hi joji..

Sorry for the late reply. Fyi, the PPR letter (passport request) that they had send to me last March 4, it was written their that the passport with immigrant visa, confirmation of permanent resident forms and the original documents will be returned by the COurier collect.So I guess they will send it back ( original documents).

Good luck..
hi candy13
thanks for the reply...hopefully i'll get the visa soon

gudluck to you and keep us updated thanks

wengski

Star Member
Mar 2, 2010
enjiniko said:
snail mail is a registered mail that's the reason why it is called as snail. It really takes time before you received your mail usually a week or two or sometimes a month. For E-mail or electronic mail, once this was used by the visa office you'll received the message right away. How's the interview of immigration officer to your principal sponsor? What was the result of the interview to your principal sponsor? Did you ask your aunt about this? Just keep on praying and let's hope that you're going to get the AOR or it is much better if you'll received the LOA.
thanks again ejiniko!

its exactly a month sincethey have mailed me that said letter... :-(

my aunt says that the interview went smooth, no hastle or whatsoever... im just praying that we'll receive the LOA soon, because there are rumors about the MPNP that this year will be their last year of accepting immigrants, (not to disappoint our fellow forumers but im hoping that we all can go there) is this rumor truE? thanks! :eek:

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
Hi Esr,

Iread ur post and it showa we have the same timeline and stream.... my sister in Manitoba receivd a notice also last week and given ref num..though I sill didnt receive the mail. Good to have someone to share ideas ..the onlly thing I.m here in Dubai wid my family and requested to process embassy requirements here also..more or less it will take 1 year b4 u will recv the LOA.. as long as u submitted complete documents I dont think so there is no reason they will not issue LOa... Keep updated. Ok? God bless to us all.

tes

esr said:
Hello guys i just want to share my application. I sent my application in manitoba last december 2010 but my auntie in manitoba received yesterday a letter confirming that my application is complete together with the reference or tracking number i guess... Guys what do you think is there any chance for me to receive loa it takes for how long months or years? Anybody help me Thanks a lot....

joji

Oct 19, 2009
just want to show updates of my application.

DEC 28, 2009- underwent MEDICAL exams
JAN 11, 2010- SUBMITTED MEDICAL RESULT TO EMBASSY
MAR 29 2010- RECEIVED PPR

Question: embassy is strongly recommending the red colored passport to be submitted, and with the new dfa procedure for passport processing, im not sure i can renew my green colored passport within the alloted time given by embassy...the ppr is dated march 15 and i just got the mail march 29 so i just have 30 days only to respond. do i really need to renew the passport ?and what will happen if will not be able to respond within 45 days, will it cause invalidation of my application? anybody can help me, thanks

joji

Oct 19, 2009
mark1128 said:
Hi guys, Just want to share my Application track. Hope this can help.

March 2007 - submitted application package to MPNP
January 09, 2009 - received Letter of Approval from Manitoba
June 09, 2009 - Submitted Application Package for Permanent Residence and payment of Processing Fee
September 08, 2009 - Received Acknowledgement of Receipt & Medical Instruction
September 13, 2009 - Permanent Residence status (on process) as per ECAS
October 19, 2009 - Underwent Medical Examinations
October 26, 2009 - Submitted orig documents (TOR, Diploma & COE) and payment of RPRF
November 13, 2009 - Received letter to submit Police Clearance/Certificate
December 06, 2009 - Sumitted Police Certificate/Clearance
February 20, 2010 - Received Passport Request Letter by email
February 23, 2010 - Submitted Passport through Courier
March 15, 2010 - Permanent Residence status (Medical Received & Decision Made) as per ECAS
March 18, 2010 - Received Passport visa Visa stamp & Cert of Permanent Residence

Thanks GOD!
hi mark1128
may i ask if you sent a red-colored passport to embassy?
thanks
joji

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
joji said:
just want to show updates of my application.

DEC 28, 2009- underwent MEDICAL exams
JAN 11, 2010- SUBMITTED MEDICAL RESULT TO EMBASSY
MAR 29 2010- RECEIVED PPR

Question: embassy is strongly recommending the red colored passport to be submitted, and with the new dfa procedure for passport processing, im not sure i can renew my green colored passport within the alloted time given by embassy...the ppr is dated march 15 and i just got the mail march 29 so i just have 30 days only to respond. do i really need to renew the passport ?and what will happen if will not be able to respond within 45 days, will it cause invalidation of my application? anybody can help me, thanks
You really need to have your passport change from green to red. It's what they require now.

You should go online now or call the hotline asap so that your date of appointment will not be so far back. If you cannot pass the red colored passport within 45 days, just write a letter to the embassy explaining your situation and I'm sure they will respond to you positively.

Although I haven't received the PPR yet (hopefully soon), I already went online to have my appointment with the DFA last March 21 (I'm also changing my passport from green to red although it's not expired yet) and the earliest date available is on April 7 (all dates before April 7 are booked already) so by now, you're probably looking at May as your earliest date of appointment.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
Harry_Tang said:
You really need to have your passport change from green to red. It's what they require now.

You should go online now or call the hotline asap so that your date of appointment will not be so far back. If you cannot pass the red colored passport within 45 days, just write a letter to the embassy explaining your situation and I'm sure they will respond to you positively.

Although I haven't received the PPR yet (hopefully soon), I already went online to have my appointment with the DFA last March 21 (I'm also changing my passport from green to red although it's not expired yet) and the earliest date available is on April 7 (all dates before April 7 are booked already) so by now, you're probably looking at May as your earliest date of appointment.
as what they say, it is wise to change your passport to MRP in the phils than changing it in Canada once they allow your green passport. The cost is much higher in canada compare here. One more thing it will not cause you more delays, imagine for example that you submitted your green passport then all of a sudden they return it to you since they preferred the MRP now. That number of days of delay is very significant.

DARNA33

Dec 1, 2009
hello guys! were all on the same boat, What i've done is I go online last march 26, at dfa website to have an appointment ,the earliest slot I've got is on April 23, what i have done is I read some forums regarding the green passport and dfa's announced that green passport is still valid until expiration date, so last tuesday march,30 we decided to passed it in embassy, if they returned i still have our appointment to get our new passport.....goodluck to us1

Harry_Tang

Feb 1, 2010
DARNA33 said:
hello guys! were all on the same boat, What i've done is I go online last march 26, at dfa website to have an appointment ,the earliest slot I've got is on April 23, what i have done is I read some forums regarding the green passport and dfa's announced that green passport is still valid until expiration date, so last tuesday march,30 we decided to passed it in embassy, if they returned i still have our appointment to get our new passport.....goodluck to us1
But you need to bring your passport on your appointment date and what if the appointment date comes first before the embassy returns your green passport. You will have to request for a new appointment date.

Just my concern.

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
Hi everyone! I already got our visa last Saturday.. We plan to leave by mid July. Anyone here who could help me to find cheap airfare manila-vancouver-winnipeg. Thanks!

DARNA33

Dec 1, 2009
well hopefully they'll returned our passport immediately as soon as they rejected it, still have 3 weeks....

joji

Oct 19, 2009
harry_tang thanks for the reply, i have already gone to a travel agency to have my passport changed. hopefully i'll get the appointment date today...and if we can't past the passports to the embassy on time, surely i'll notify the embassy. thanks!

rade

Feb 13, 2010
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 2008
Nomination.....
Dec. 2009
AOR Received.
Jan. 2010
Med's Request
Feb. 2010
Med's Done....
Mar. 8, 2010
Passport Req..
Jun. 21, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 28, 2010
LANDED..........
In God's time......
Aya17 said:
Hi everyone! I already got our visa last Saturday.. We plan to leave by mid July. Anyone here who could help me to find cheap airfare manila-vancouver-winnipeg. Thanks!
congrats on your visa mam aya. :)

If you find a cheap way to manila-vancouver-winnipeg, can you please share it here so that the rest can benefit from it (if you can still spare the time, being busy with preparations and all).

Thanks and good luck.

enjiniko

Jan 10, 2010
Aya17 said:
congrats aya17, based what I've read in other forum they found eva air to be cheaper than other airlines. Try to google it out. Congrats!

pokyo_09

Dec 8, 2009
to aya and rade:

you can check expedia.com--kaya lang, manila-hongkong-chicago-winnipeg and biyahe. pal to hk and ua from hk-chg-winnipeg...