Passport Req..
March 8, 2012 / passport in CEM March 12, 2012 via air21
VISA ISSUED...
DM March 23, 2012 visa received - March 29,2012
LANDED..........
June 2012!!! God is so GOOD!!!
bluetulip said:
hi, santos_1024.

Maybe, what you can do is to have "late registration" for your mother and your aunt. You can do this by taking your Mom and/or your aunt to the Office of the Civil Registrar of the town where they were born. The Registrar will be looking for two witnesses older than your mom/aunt to prove that they were really born in that place. That's what we did for my husband's mom and his aunt. We applied under the Family Support stream. We're leaving for Winnipeg in March.

After they've been registered, you may expedite the processing of the birth certificates by having them sent to NSO Main Office. You may ask your Registrar how to do it.

Good luck to you. I hope this helps.
Thank you Ms. Bluetulip ;)

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bluetulip said:
hi, santos_1024.

Maybe, what you can do is to have "late registration" for your mother and your aunt. You can do this by taking your Mom and/or your aunt to the Office of the Civil Registrar of the town where they were born. The Registrar will be looking for two witnesses older than your mom/aunt to prove that they were really born in that place. That's what we did for my husband's mom and his aunt. We applied under the Family Support stream. We're leaving for Winnipeg in March.

After they've been registered, you may expedite the processing of the birth certificates by having them sent to NSO Main Office. You may ask your Registrar how to do it.

Good luck to you. I hope this helps.
Hi bluetulip, congrats you're already leaving on march! i'm a newbie here, can i ask you, do all employment certificates and training certificates needed to be notarized? thanks again Ms. bluetulip ;)

clarice_ldr

Feb 7, 2010
Iloilo City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CE Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-06-2008
Doc's Request.
09-2008 & 01-2010 update Employment & proof of funds
Nomination.....
04-02-2010 (dtd 12-01-2010)
edelveys said:
Hello! We have waited for 1 year and still waiting :(

February 2009 - submit requirements to Manitoba......
hello edelveys,

i think you'll receive your manitoba letter of approval/nomination in the next few months.

i guess what we have to do while waiting is not to expect much so we won't be anxious. let's just pray that everything will fall in its place.

good luck!

cheers,
clarice

bluetulip

Star Member
Oct 20, 2009
Hi, santos_1024.

Original documents, including certificates, do not have to be notarized. Only photocopies are notarized. Good luck!

karen252010

Feb 16, 2010
Hi! I will be applying under general stream program, my mom has a friend who has two children settled in Manitoba and willing to support my application. Currently, I'm in the process of accomplishing some papers/requirements. I want to ask about the IELTS result? Do I need to photocopy it and notarize?
In filling up forms about details of family members who will not accompany,
my siblings do not have plans in renewing their passports, is it alright to put their expired passport data?

Is it alright to submit bank certificate on a joint account or it should be my name alone stated on it? and will they accept philippines peso currency since the bank does not issue 3rd currency.

the bank will state only the latest amount balance the day before issuance, not within the last three months. the bank told us what's the beneficiary's name and address. is it in

Manitoba labour Immigration
7th Floor- 213 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canda R3B 1N3

or

Embassy of Canada
9th Floor, Allied Bank Center
6754 Ayala Avenue
Makati City, Metro Manila

Please help, I don't know the answer...

Thank you:)

clarice_ldr

Feb 7, 2010
Iloilo City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CE Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-06-2008
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
hi karen, i think

- you just have to submit notarized photocopies of all docs to Manitoba

- peso is accepted, just convert the required $ amount to P45 or so to get the approximate funds needed

- bank balance cert shows how much money you have on a given day. what you need to do is ask for the print out of your transactions for the past 3 or so months - reflecting the debits & credits & dates - & attach this to the cert.

- address the cert to Manitoba...

- im not sure about the joint accts, but a friend who applied thru the FSW has several joint accts which she used as proof of funds, however, she hasn't received word from the embassy yet.

- also, make sure to furnish your sponsors in manitoba with your application package so they'll know how to answer in case an officer from Manitoba immigration calls them to verify your relationships.

I'm sorry i can't help you with your other concerns, but i hope i have clarified something.

good luck!
clarice

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
santos_1024 said:
Hi bluetulip, congrats you're already leaving on march! i'm a newbie here, can i ask you, do all employment certificates and training certificates needed to be notarized? thanks again Ms. bluetulip ;)
Thanks again Ms. BLuetulip for the advice! ;)

santos_1024

Star Member
Feb 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 29, 2010
Nomination.....
May 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Aug 28, 2011
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
Nov 15, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 5, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
anyone who can help me doublecheck if my checklists are complete or missing something? thanks!!!!

CHECK LISTS:
________ Passport/s (For principal and dependents)
________ Birth certificate/s NSO (For principal and dependents)
________ Baptismal Certificate/s (For principal and dependents) - optional
________ Marriage Contract NSO
________ Employment Certificate/s
________ Resume/ Detailed Job Descriptions
________ Transcript of Record –
________ Diploma –NOTARIZED
________ Photocopy of Training Certicate/s - NOTARIZED
________ Photocopy of License (Certificate, Rating, Identification)- NOTARIZED
________ Proof of Qualification (Sample of works)
________ Proof of funds/Assets of atleast CDN$ 15,000 (principal CDN$10,000 and dependent/s CDN$ 2,000 each) 3 members
__________ Bank certification/s and transaction for past 3 months and so
__________ Photocopy of H&L titles, Tax Dec, and deedof sale confirming the present Market Value
__________ Photocopy of Policy for life, education, and other insurance/s (state the cash surrender value)
________ NBI Clearance
________ Passport of relatives in Canada
________ Proof of relationship (birthcert and family tree diagram)
________ Picture (passport Size) 9 Pieces – (principal and dependents)

THANKS!!!! ;)

karen252010

Feb 16, 2010
clarice_ldr said:
hi karen, i think

- you just have to submit notarized photocopies of all docs to Manitoba

- peso is accepted, just convert the required $ amount to P45 or so to get the approximate funds needed

- bank balance cert shows how much money you have on a given day. what you need to do is ask for the print out of your transactions for the past 3 or so months - reflecting the debits & credits & dates - & attach this to the cert.

- address the cert to Manitoba...

- im not sure about the joint accts, but a friend who applied thru the FSW has several joint accts which she used as proof of funds, however, she hasn't received word from the embassy yet.

- also, make sure to furnish your sponsors in manitoba with your application package so they'll know how to answer in case an officer from Manitoba immigration calls them to verify your relationships.

I'm sorry i can't help you with your other concerns, but i hope i have clarified something.

good luck!
clarice
Thank you :)

tesmanalo

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
AOR - mar 19, 2010
Nomination.....
Aug 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 28,2010
IELTS Request
not requested
File Transfer...
AOR from CIC Abu Dhbi
Med's Request
MAr 23, 2011
Med's Done....
Mar 27
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
Apr 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 28, 2011....Finally
LANDED..........
July 2011....God willing
hI cLARICE,
yuor timeline from final submission to approval is mor or less 1 year... thou if u complied updated financial and employment status soon then maybe it took 1 yr less ..
My sister in Winnipeg just submitted my papers Jan 2010. But I.m a here in Dubai with my family now. If ever approval will come, do I still go to Ca embcy Manila to apply for visa?
I think u dont need to take IELTS anymore since ur papers had been approved already. Whats ur profession anyway? since some profession will do require Ielts.
Thnks .

MARITES

clarice_ldr said:
hello all,

i also would like to share my application track, though its not complete yet.

• 2007 May – prepared all documents for our MPNP application, but due to some reasons our sponsor wasn't able to submit them

• 2008 June – our sponsor submitted our 2007 application to Manitoba

• 2008 Sept – we received a letter from Manitoba requesting to submit updated employment record & financial statements

• 2008 Oct 02 – submitted updated employment record & financial statements

• 2010 early Jan – our sponsor in Winnipeg received a call from the Manitoba Immigration Division requesting us to submit another updated & additional financial statements (we have raised CND 7,000 but we were required to raise $12,000)

• 2010 Jan 13 – bank certificates & other financial documents were faxed to Manitoba Immigration Division

• 2010 Feb 4 – received Letter of Approval from Manitoba

2010 Feb 2nd week - we hope to be able to submit the required documents to the Canadian Embassy in Manila

Based on the checklist (Manila Visa Office Special Instructions) we only need to submit the ff, under column "P" for provincial nominees (along with the forms):
birth certificate
marriage cert
cert of no previous marriage
photocopies of our passports
photocopy of passport of our sponsor/s
police clearance (NBI)
photos
application/processing fee of approximately 46,000 PhP or CND 1,100 (for me & my husband)

After reading this thread, however, i wonder whether its wise to submit other documents (as to our education and employment) upon filing this month (which i'm quite sure they'll request later on) to speed up the process... I also have not taken the IELTS yet...

let me know what you think.

thanks,
clarice

PS. congratulations & good luck to all who have already received their visas! ;)

clarice_ldr

Feb 7, 2010
Iloilo City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CE Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-06-2008
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
hello marites,

yes, we were required to update documents twice (first in 2008, then early this year). i'm glad we made it! No, i'm not taking the IELTS, unless they'll require me. I'm working at UP as an administrative staff.

i'm sorry about the embassy, i have no idea. BUT, if you're still Filipino citizens then maybe you'll be asked to use CE Manila. Or maybe it would depend on the address you've stated in your application...

good luck! hope you'll receive you LOA the soonest.

cheers,
clarice

Aya17

Jun 2, 2009
MPNP--Manitoba application track

Hi there!

I just got letter from embassy today asking for our passport for visa. So glad my waiting is over..Hope to leave by June 2010.

I wish also good luck to everyone..Just keep on praying!!

edelveys

Nov 3, 2009
clarice_ldr said:
hello edelveys,

i think you'll receive your manitoba letter of approval/nomination in the next few months.

i guess what we have to do while waiting is not to expect much so we won't be anxious. let's just pray that everything will fall in its place.

good luck!

cheers,
clarice
Thank you!!!!
We received Nomination two days ago!!!!!!! :D

To all: hope, believe and pray!

clarice_ldr

Feb 7, 2010
Iloilo City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CE Manila