Passport Req..
August 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 26, 2012
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time...
nasirbd said:
Brother please

Explain under general stream catagory applicant required qualification and others.and total required points in this time.
i suggest that you read the PNPkit..

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh God plz help me out
9 months gone but still I havnt no news about my sponsor's interview

May God Bless me.....

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Hey zealotzealot,

You just pray and trust in God there is nothing else you can do and as well as let me know from which country you basically belong from and which is your stream than probably i can help you out. I hope You Understand.

Thanks
zealotzealot said:
Oh God plz help me out

May God Bless me.....

Mohtasim

Star Member
Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-10-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
18-11-2011
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
26-April-2012
Med's Done....
21-May-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2012
LANDED..........
23-04-2013
zealotzealot said:
Oh God plz help me out

May God Bless me.....
It is not necessaries that they will take interview ....

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Manitoba123 said:
I got the same temp file number in dec 2011 with a deadline. I submitted the required docs in the same month but still 5 months gone and I haven't received any update from them.. No LOA, No interview call.. :'(
Im sure next month (June), your sponsor will be called for interview...Good Luck!

jocomo

Star Member
May 25, 2012

6 to 8 months AFTER AOR.....9 to 12 months AFTER APPLICATION......in my case, i am expecting
my sponsor to called for interview sometime in august or sept. hopefully.

immrox

Feb 12, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
jocomo said:
6 to 8 months AFTER AOR.....9 to 12 months AFTER APPLICATION......in my case, i am expecting
my sponsor to called for interview sometime in august or sept. hopefully.
I applied since november 2011 for fedral part of MPNP general steam in abu dhabi and got my AOR within 2 months and since than now 3 months passed and there is no further development. I was expecting medicals during this period. I followed with others in this fourm and most of them got their MR within a month after they got AOR...anyone can share his similar experience here

mushie2182

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Cavite, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2012
Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
HI ere_devil69! :)

Ummm... on page 1 of MAPP I did not fill up details nor tick d'box under Option 2 under strategic Initiative:
"intended occupation for principal & spouse as well as the education/training... "

I'd only checked d box under option 1 : general stream two affidavits of support (MAS)

then on page 2 (MAPP) : under language ability...i'm confused if i'm going to write in the box of "English self-assessed score" the Ielts score or only d' IELTS equivalent points. I did not fill up the box for # of hours of instruction :(

Then on page 2 also SETTLEMENT FUNDS: i had written only the equivalent Dollar amount (CASH) under ASSETS based on value from my latest Financial Statements as of April 30 2012. Same value in the Net worth.
the only debt we have is our spending made in Credit Card...should i have included or declared this under DEBTS in letter C. or not?

I'm worried for those unsure details... we already passed the docs to our sponsor this afternoon (no more time to check by sponsor) and we'll be waiting for his feedback after he get back to Manitoba tomorrow or the following days...

thanks to your warm response ....
mushie

ere_devil69 said:
what specific portion of the MAPP that you're having trouble filling up with??i have a copy here, maybe i can help you sort things up.. ;D

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
Mohtasim said:
It is not necessaries that they will take interview ....
MPNP will interview the Manitoba relative/sponsor declared by the applicant.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Gat

I am from India and I applied under general stream

can you plz share your timeline?

Gat said:
Hey zealotzealot,

You just pray and trust in God there is nothing else you can do and as well as let me know from which country you basically belong from and which is your stream than probably i can help you out. I hope You Understand.

Thanks

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Dear zealotzealot,

I am also from india and I applied in General stream as well in februry 2012. I am also available on <MPNP application 2012> Forum so well Now Let me Blow Your worries your sponser will be Interviewed in Next Couple of weeks Or Maximum 1 Month. and you will get your LOA in Maximum 2 months B4 August. In their website they have mentioned the maximum processing time is 10 months for Indian Applicants for the MPNP programme. Don't Worry and God Bless you.

Be Happy And Keep Smiling Dear. :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks
zealotzealot said:
hello Gat

I am from India and I applied under general stream

can you plz share your timeline?

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
You really need to read the instructions in the application kit carefully so as to avoid any mistakes in filling up the forms. If you have specific concerns, you can post it here or PM me so we can help you. Good luck on your application.

mushie2182 said:
HI Candidgirl.... i saw your post and it seems kinda related to me.

I'm about to submit the applications but i'm having trouble filling up the MAPP and MAS form. It's Kinda complicated...
Can i ask you about this? can i get your email address or Yahoo messenger (if any)..... if it's only ok to you... =)

Thanks,
mushie

beng_colet

Nov 3, 2008
reinzy said:
hi, kami din po ganito wala ng "in process", "medical results have been received" na po since May 19, April 3 kami nagpamedical...
sabi po nila di daw importante minsan nkalagay sa eCAS kasi daw po minsan delayed, pero yun din po kasi maganda way to check status ng application natin... don't worry po ok yan :)

by the way po ano pong category kayo? pano po ba malalaman ang category? kami po kasi nakalagay naman sa LOA Manitoba Provincial Nominee, pero meron pa po bang category under nito like family,general,etc. magabbayad kasi kami sana ng RPRF nakakalito naman intructions...kayo po nakapay na RPRF? thanks po :)

Hi, under AINP kami, Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program under family stream...almost 3 years din namin hinintay ang nomination namin...hindi pa kami nakakapagbayad ng RPRF wala pa kasing request samin ang Canadian Embassy Manila....

ere_devil69

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 1, 2011 (CEM)
Nomination.....
september 2011
AOR Received.
February 2, 2012
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
February 15, 2012
Med's Done....
February 18, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
August 15, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 26, 2012
LANDED..........
in God's perfect time...
mushie2182 said:
HI ere_devil69! :)

Ummm... on page 1 of MAPP I did not fill up details nor tick d'box under Option 2 under strategic Initiative:
"intended occupation for principal & spouse as well as the education/training... "

I'd only checked d box under option 1 : general stream two affidavits of support (MAS)

then on page 2 (MAPP) : under language ability...i'm confused if i'm going to write in the box of "English self-assessed score" the Ielts score or only d' IELTS equivalent points. I did not fill up the box for # of hours of instruction :(

Then on page 2 also SETTLEMENT FUNDS: i had written only the equivalent Dollar amount (CASH) under ASSETS based on value from my latest Financial Statements as of April 30 2012. Same value in the Net worth.
the only debt we have is our spending made in Credit Card...should i have included or declared this under DEBTS in letter C. or not?

I'm worried for those unsure details... we already passed the docs to our sponsor this afternoon (no more time to check by sponsor) and we'll be waiting for his feedback after he get back to Manitoba tomorrow or the following days...

thanks to your warm response ....
mushie

hi mushie,

on MAPP PAge 1, you dont have to fill up option 2(strategic initiative) bec you are already qualified on option 1 under general stream by having two(2)MAS..(it has four qualifications but you only need one).

on page 2, language ability:
it is not your score on IELTS, on page 13, of PNPkit, Factor 4, Language Ability, you can calculate ur points by adding the first and second official language. the score you get will be the one you put on the box(english self-assesmant score)

in my application, I only checked the 2 yes's, the communication at work and communication at school.How long?? of course, the number of years you work and study respectively.
If you did not study english/french as foreign language, check NO..

Settlement funds:

on assets, fill up the cash,(canadian $).
then, fill up the Net worth(in C$)

I hope this one helps...