+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Gat

Thanks for the reply mate. I heard that the MPNP program is much faster and the process takes 1-2 years max :(

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biddukhan said:
Dear Manitoba123,

I have checked with my representative (consultant) according to him if they find any required missing document in the application. This will automatically delay the whole process. So i am sorry you have to wait, it seems like if the docs are missing you go out of the queue and once you submit the docs you join the queue from the tailend again.

Wish you luck ( Allah Kareem Insha Allah)

Regards
BK

Thanks mate yes I've also heard this news regarding the documents but It's their responsibility to first have a look at the old applicants like me :(

Thanks for the Wish, Wish you luck too

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Dear Manitoba123

Yes MPNP skilled worker is faster then others.you need to wait patiently because you are the applicant of pakistan and processing time for instead of pakistan visa office applicants 33 months.The processing time is depends on from which country basically you belong from and whatever i posted before on my last post i am not imaging it that is available on their website. I found on their website <www.cic.gc.ca> on provincial nominee program processing time coulom. and as per Mr:biddukhan said there must be some documents missing in your MPNP application. See If there was something missing in your application they could have request additional documents required along with your AOR or Later on. Now you have to wait patiently and Our best wishes are always with you my dear. Best of Luck from all of us. Keep posting. Their processing time is diffrent,different for all countries and not same for each country DEAR. I hope it Helpful for you and God is always there to help us. God is the writer of our life. KEEP SMILING :)

Thanks & Regards
Manitoba123 said:
@ Gat

Thanks for the reply mate. I heard that the MPNP program is much faster and the process takes 1-2 years max :(

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gat said:
Dear Manitoba123

Yes MPNP skilled worker is faster then others.you need to wait patiently because you are the applicant of pakistan and processing time for instead of pakistan visa office applicants 33 months.The processing time is depends on from which country basically you belong from and whatever i posted before on my last post i am not imaging it that is available on their website. I found on their website <www.cic.gc.ca> on provincial nominee program processing time coulom. and as per Mr:biddukhan said there must be some documents missing in your MPNP application. See If there was something missing in your application they could have request additional documents required along with your AOR or Later on. Now you have to wait patiently and Our best wishes are always with you my dear. Best of Luck from all of us. Keep posting. Their processing time is diffrent,different for all countries and not same for each country DEAR. I hope it Helpful for you and God is always there to help us. God is the writer of our life. KEEP SMILING :)

Thanks & Regards

My pleasure Bro, Thanks a lot for your kind response and thanks for the wish too.

I hope we all get the visa soon without any further delay because waiting is so hard :(

AMEN.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
No wonder there was rumor about closing the MPNP programme ... I can confirm that Saskachewan has tightened up its PNP programme after so many years of abuse from ppl
Pls read on

"Note: Beginning May 1, 2012, the SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade."

They changed rule for students.
Now If you graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution in Saskatchewan you must have worked for at least six months (with minimum 960 hours) of paid employment in Saskatchewan. If you have graduated from a recognized post-secondary institution outside of Saskatchewan you must have worked for 12 consecutive months of paid full time employment (with a minimum of 1920 hours) in Saskatchewan after graduation.

sunnyray90 said:
Sorry to hear your story. But I will request you to think for a minute and try to evaluate the underline facts which forced this policy change...

We all have to appreciate the fact that SINP Family stream was very useful program and I believe hundreds of people got benefited with that. Then who is/are responsible for this change?

No one other than someone like you and me... can any one provide me one single logic behind the fact that why people have 20 applications? How family stream applicants (not all) got “non skilled” job offers where employers are ready to wait 12+ months for them to join?

It's always few “Extra Wise” people who assumed that they will spoil the system for betterment of their personal interest and evade the system utilizing some policy loop whole.

I am in Saskatchewan for last three years and have seen significant change in quality of immigrants for last six months (with due respect to every one).

I have seen people who are unable to speak very Basic English which is a “must” requirement to survive here ...hence they implemented IELTS... is that unjustified ?

I was told by different people that their relatives have job offer under NOC “C” and “D” from Saskatchewan employers (local hotels, local restaurants etc) during the application process where length of wait is 12+ months). I also hire people with my current job and hardly believe someone can wait 12+ months for a “real” job opening ... so hardly believe the faith system and authenticity of those job offers... Hence they need job offer under NOC “A” and “B” which are skilled worker... it will increase more transparency and hence I believe it's not completely “Unfair”... but completely agree it's not realistic.

Biggest concern of SINP was multiple applications from one household. I was listing on radio and they mentioned about some examples where one house hold have 20+ file application. To me its look fishy and hardly believe that someone should allowed to have these much of applications. Opportunity should be consistent and no one should take the advantage of occupying all vacancies with/ or without any “interest”.

So I will request you all to keep your protest, but try to intimate and educate your friends and families not to exploit the system. We can only assume that government will implement or amend any policy based on country's socio economic needs, and hence no one can demand or call it unethical/unjustified...

Consider this as my deliberation about this problem and I tried to look at this with a very rational eye... I know most of you are not agreed with my view and that the root cause of this bigger issue...

www.gamugaza.blogspot.co.uk

Claire Marie

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
Hello Pinoy2manitoba....hinahanap ka po namin sa Manitoba BM group sa FB...join na po kayo...

Pinoy2manitoba said:
My sister's co worker here in winnipeg said the mpnp will close its doors on April 2013. Have u guys heard of that? I'm looking at the cic site to confirm this, bit fortunately I haven't seen any article about it yet... If you guys have info kindly share coz we still got a brother in the philippines that we would like to get.

markolo

May 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

I'm the latest guy on this blog. I've read quite a few post and hope this wouldn't take a long time to get done anymore but still seing that it's taking up to 3 years to get through.

Guys, I like to know the maximum time it could take to sail through this application stuff. I'm interested in MPNP. In a nutshell can anyone give me the various steps it takes and how long each of the step will take.

Markolo

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
markolo said:
Hi Guys,

I'm the latest guy on this blog. I've read quite a few post and hope this wouldn't take a long time to get done anymore but still seing that it's taking up to 3 years to get through.

Guys, I like to know the maximum time it could take to sail through this application stuff. I'm interested in MPNP. In a nutshell can anyone give me the various steps it takes and how long each of the step will take.

Markolo
Welcome on board Markolo - i am an FSW applicant but searching through this thread for information that could help a friend! i am in the same boat with u.

KcSider

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
Claire Marie said:
Hello Pinoy2manitoba....hinahanap ka po namin sa Manitoba BM group sa FB...join na po kayo...
Wow congrats, passport request kna.. Di mo talaga ko makita sa Manitoba bm Facebook di kasi ko bag join dun.. Pero for sure 90% probability mag ka salubong Tayo sa mall nyan. Lol

Claire Marie

Jan 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
02-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-01-2012
Passport Req..
11-05-2012
Thank you po. bakit ayaw nyo mag join dun for sure marami kayong ma s share dun...nabasa ko halos lahat ng mga inputs nyo d2 sa thread na to...

Pinoy2manitoba said:
Wow congrats, passport request kna.. Di mo talaga ko makita sa Manitoba bm Facebook di kasi ko bag join dun.. Pero for sure 90% probability mag ka salubong Tayo sa mall nyan. Lol

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Salam to all!
I applied under strategic recruitment category in winnipeg, manitoba.to reduce the backlog of FSW applicants. I applied from USA to winnipeg office.

Application submitted April 2012
AOR recieved after 5 days.
I had a call from winnipeg, manitoba office in may 2012. They asked me general questions like:
a. Why i want to move manitoba?
b. What my spouse is doing?
c. How i come to know about manitoba?
d. About my work experience.

I am not working since July 2008, beside that i hve 7 years experience of management which lies under NOC list of occupation.

Waiting for a good news from immigration department.
Can some body comment on my case?

kcee

May 16, 2012
hi all, i am new to this forum. ;). I would just like to ask if a cousin can sponsor us under the MPNP family stream? thanks in advance!

Canada0923

Feb 22, 2010
Kata said:
hi canada0923! just wanna ask something about what you said that your husband personally submitted your docs in makati. that's what i intend to do, coz i feel its the fastest way to reach them. is that al the reason why you did it? when did you receive an acknowledgment that the add'l docs you submitted were received? TIA!!
Hi Kata,

Yes. it is our main reason why my husband personally submit our docs. we prefer to do it on our own and for safety reason also. we want to make sure that our papers are sent and drop on the right box. we havent received feedback regarding the additional documents but after two days the medical request came (Snail mail).

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
kcee said:
hi all, i am new to this forum. ;). I would just like to ask if a cousin can sponsor us under the MPNP family stream? thanks in advance!
Hi there. First cousins can be a sponsor under Family Stream according to the MPNP application kit. Second or third cousins are not mentioned as eligible relatives. Hope this helps!

underthesea

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Recived LOA 10 Dec 2012 (Dated: 26 Nov 2012)
AOR Received.
05 - Feb - 2013
IELTS Request
Already Submited
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
26 April 2013
Med's Done....
5th May 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21 Oct 2013
Grt Work BK

biddukhan said:
Dear All,

I have started another thread as MPNP Application 2012 for the members who submitted application in 2012 , appreciate if such members can share their timelines there as well.

Thanks
BK