+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

B

BlessedMe

Gugan_123 said:
Thanks a lot for your response and information!

I agree with you that the successful sponsorers does get ability to support more applicants, thus adding to there value and good for the applicant too. How about your case ? where it has reached ? Good Luck...GD
waiting for PPR (actually, i'm waiting for NHSI to forward our medical results to VO)

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky

B

BlessedMe

Olanzky said:
I would like to ask regarding sponsorship. I have a pending application with Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program under General Stream and my sponsors are my sister and my brother-in-law. Currently, my sister is planning to resign from her current job. Would that affect in anyway on my application? Are they both required to have a job? Is it necessary that both of them are currently employed? What if they just transferred to other company? would that be a set-back? What if their household income is more than enough to cover the required amount 'coz my bro-in-law is an architect?

Need you help guys!!!!

Thanks everyone!
Olanzky
i have answered your same query in other threads twice..please check it..there are forum mates who are very specific with queries.. we have one forum mate who posted the same question in different threads and got ignored... so please take it easy and wait for responses...thank you...

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi,

How much time it will take to get LOA in Punjab, India sponsor Interview done 1 Month and 3 days ago, please Suggest very much worried :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks,
FGRD

B

BlessedMe

fgrd said:
Hi,

How much time it will take to get LOA in Punjab, India sponsor Interview done 1 Month and 3 days ago, please Suggest very much worried :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks,
FGRD
other forum mates from India had received their LOA 1-3 months after sponsor interview...keep in touch with your sponsors.they may have your LOA already

gurmeet0729

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Punjab (India)
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
9 Nov 2013
Med's Request
1 Mar 2014
Med's Done....
10 Mar 2014
Passport Req..
1 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 March 2014
LANDED..........
Very Soon
akash parekh said:
yes,
from india...
ok akash i have some questions ... which state u from ?? n how did u applied via courier or u submitted in winnipeg??? exactly after how many days from d date of apply u received ur AOR??? ur answers can give me some courage to wait...thanks mate

Olanzky

Nov 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2012
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted 06-08-2012
Interview........
09-10-2012
BlessedMe said:
i have answered your same query in other threads twice..please check it..there are forum mates who are very specific with queries.. we have one forum mate who posted the same question in different threads and got ignored... so please take it easy and wait for responses...thank you...
Thank you very much... sorry for posting it to different forums 'coz I'm really confused and my sister is asking me regarding that and these answers really helped a lot... Thanks again!!

B

BlessedMe

Olanzky said:
Thank you very much... sorry for posting it to different forums 'coz I'm really confused and my sister is asking me regarding that and these answers really helped a lot... Thanks again!!
sure, no problem..hope i helped somehow... ;D

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BlessedMe said:
No one got ignored......we are receiving answers to our questions.....wether we ask it twice thrice or N number of times in different threads.......

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Waiting patiently
Application sent Nov 4th 2011
AOR : Feb 28 th 2012
General stream

gamugaza.blogspot.co.uk

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
DSG: Blessedme good news!!! I got my LOA today and it was dated 24 Feb..... Thanks God!!!!!

Congrats

gamugaza.blogspot.co.uk