+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP--Manitoba application track

Barako

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishjill said:
Many thanks barako,,,

Anyway are you under general streams too? ;)
nope..family support..but I guess there's no big difference with those two streams with regards to time frame, but the assessment...(not that sure)...

giselle

Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
Nomination.....
10-05-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2012
LANDED..........
in God's time
hi guys! we finally submitted our initial package to CEM via DHL yesterday. i tried using the online tracking on DHL website and i can't seem to retrieve my document. those who used DHL, is it the number (9 numbers in my case) at the top portion of the DHL shipper's copy?
TIA!

betchaby

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
giselle said:
hi guys! we finally submitted our initial package to CEM via DHL yesterday. i tried using the online tracking on DHL website and i can't seem to retrieve my document. those who used DHL, is it the number (9 numbers in my case) at the top portion of the DHL shipper's copy?
TIA!
hi giselle, you may track ur docs using the numbers just below the bar code

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
hello everyone, my application was brought to manitoba, just last week. my cousin is asking why i didn't include nbi clearance? I did not include one because I thought it will only be asked here when the application is forwarded to CEM. Upon asking others, di din naman daw sila nag submit. My dilemma now is how to send it to them, do I need to send the original one? This is because they are insisting and to avoid further delays I chose to just give in. :)
Ask ko lang opinion nyo po. And how long will it take for the clearance to get there if sent through post?

Thanks in advance! :)

Barako

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
searching2002 said:
hello everyone, my application was brought to manitoba, just last week. my cousin is asking why i didn't include nbi clearance? I did not include one because I thought it will only be asked here when the application is forwarded to CEM. Upon asking others, di din naman daw sila nag submit. My dilemma now is how to send it to them, do I need to send the original one? This is because they are insisting and to avoid further delays I chose to just give in. :)
Ask ko lang opinion nyo po. And how long will it take for the clearance to get there if sent through post?

Thanks in advance! :)
When NBI clearance was asked by any other company or whatever, it's always the original one. Postal delivery may take 2-3 weeks as per my case upon receiving my LOA which was sent by my aunt...Btw, I also believe that NBI clearance can be needed only here in Pinas... As I remember, I've sent one together with all my documents to my aunt,but someone told her that that was not needed yet...So she have decided not to include it...But for your cousin's peace of mind, there's no harm naman if you follow her/him...just my opinion dear... ;) ;) ;)

searching2002

Jul 7, 2011
Barako said:
When NBI clearance was asked by any other company or whatever, it's always the original one. Postal delivery may take 2-3 weeks as per my case upon receiving my LOA which was sent by my aunt...Btw, I also believe that NBI clearance can be needed only here in Pinas... As I remember, I've sent one together with all my documents to my aunt,but someone told her that that was not needed yet...So she have decided not to include it...But for your cousin's peace of mind, there's no harm naman if you follow her/him...just my opinion dear... ;) ;) ;)
Thanks Barako for the response. That's what I'm thinking as well, for their peace of mind, I gave in without any further questions. :D ang tagal pala bago makarating. anyway, i don't think i can do something about it naman kaya ok lang. but i heard from the news, iba na daw process ng nbi clearance ngayon? and there are satellite offices na closed muna because of the new system? if there's anyone who's done it, please enlighten me. Thank you very much. :)

giselle

Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2011
Nomination.....
10-05-2011
AOR Received.
19-07-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2012
Passport Req..
25-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2012
LANDED..........
in God's time
betchaby said:
hi giselle, you may track ur docs using the numbers just below the bar code
thanks betchaby. the number below the barcode is only 9 digits. online tracking requires 10 or 11. ang weird. i tried pre/suffixing zero, to no avail. call na lang siguro ako sa contact center nila. thx!

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everybody!

I've some questions want to ask all of you who already submit your application to CEM.

Did you submit your latest financial situation together with your application form? Or will they request it later?

Thanks and good luck to all of us!

Kidrobot

pari7

Dec 8, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Doc's Request.
22-02-2011
Nomination.....
24-08-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
17-10-2011
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
04-11-2011
Passport Req..
25-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2012
kidrobot said:
Hi everybody!

I've some questions want to ask all of you who already submit your application to CEM.

Did you submit your latest financial situation together with your application form? Or will they request it later?

Thanks and good luck to all of us!

Kidrobot
u need to submit it with ur application..best of luck!!

gjzzzunlayao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
6211/1474
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2008
Doc's Request.
20-09-2010
Nomination.....
23-04-2010
AOR Received.
08-10-2010
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
04-03-2011
Med's Done....
02-04-2011 / Forwarded to CEM 18-04-2011/spouse 05-05-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
03-06-2011/Forwarded to CEM 21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
(DM) 05-07-2011/ 19-07-2011
LANDED..........
God gave us a ticket for 17-09-2011
"Listen, O heavens, and I will speak! Hear, O earth, the words that I say!

Let my teaching fall on you like rain; let my speech settle like dew.

Let my words fall like rain on tender grass, like gentle showers on young plants.

I will proclaim the name of the LORD; how glorious is our God!

He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair.

He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is!"

Deuteronomy 32:1-4 (NLT)

Barako

Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishjill said:
Group is closed? I requested since July 16 I think until now im still waiting for the confirmation..
yes it is..are you the one who has joined a while ago?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
pari7 said:
u need to submit it with ur application..best of luck!!

Sorry Pari, i forgot to clarify, this is for apply PR visa in our own country after nominated by MPNP.

In the document checklist didn't request for settlement funds document but in immigratemanitoba.com website i saw that they say need to include the latest financial situation when we submit our application in our country.

I'm confused should i submit it although the checklist didn't request it?

Kidrobot

irishjill

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Barako said:
yes it is..are you the one who has joined a while ago?
No, I requested since this week I dont remember exactly the date.. It's pending until now I think. I have the same name in my fb account. Thanks.