+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Inland applicants?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
When did your application went from pending to process
You will get a support letter along with nomination certificate. Once you get the letter, you have to get your employer pay $230. Once they pay it, they'll get a number which you'll use it to file your close work permit.

Don't worry buddy, you'll get your nomination before your WP expires for sure.

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
You will get a support letter along with nomination certificate. Once you get the letter, you have to get your employer pay $230. Once they pay it, they'll get a number which you'll use it to file your close work permit.

Don't worry buddy, you'll get your nomination before your WP expires for sure.
Did you already apply for PR?

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I just received my MPNP confirmation letter. My work permit is about to expire, do I need to wait to receive my new Work Permit before applying to the PR ?

Reactions: Miracle2018

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
I just received my MPNP confirmation letter. My work permit is about to expire, do I need to wait to receive my new Work Permit before applying to the PR ?
I am not really sure but all my friends got their work permit first and then applied for PR. You can get it at the border in like half an hour

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I am not really sure but all my friends got their work permit first and then applied for PR. You can get it at the border in like half an hour
Really? I already applied for my new Work Permit but the CIC website shows up to 10 weeks processing time. Do you think if I show the application code I can get the work permit ? It doesn't say approved yet tho, just in porcess.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Really? I already applied for my new Work Permit but the CIC website shows up to 10 weeks processing time. Do you think if I show the application code I can get the work permit ? It doesn't say approved yet tho, just in porcess.
So basically you can still file for your PR while you're on implied status. If you go to the border, you have new fees for the application and then you can request a refund from CIC for your online application. I got my PGWP and my wife's work permit from the border. They told that their fees are independent of online application fees.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
While your work permit is in process, you can work full time.

GLMESH0101

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
My documents were received to NS on 13th September and received AOR number on 16th October.
Thank you ! When you mention the documentes arrived on Sept 13th, is that the date your courier notified you the docs were delivered or CIC told you they actually got them. Sorry, so looking forward to knowing ! :) !

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Thank you ! When you mention the documentes arrived on Sept 13th, is that the date your courier notified you the docs were delivered or CIC told you they actually got them. Sorry, so looking forward to knowing ! :) !
Yes 13th September is the date when I was notified by the courier company that my documents have been received by CIC

PTfdp

Mar 17, 2016
Hey Everybody,
I have a question about the PR application.

As I'm on a Noc B job, I didn't have to take any English tests to apply for the MPNP, so my question is, do I have to take it for the PR application?

Thanks!