MPNP Inland applicants?

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am an inland applicant in Manitoba.

I got my LAA on Sep with 575 points and I noticed people from Sep LAA start getting nominations or interviews.

How about you guys?

xiaocao23

Nov 26, 2015
I am an inland applicant too, May I ask you how long did it take for your online status change to COMPLETED ,after your employer had been interviewed ?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I am an inland applicant too, May I ask you how long did it take for your online status change to COMPLETED ,after your employer had been interviewed ?
You probably got nominated already, but as of recently it takes about 5 days for status to change to completed. This is for new applicants reading this.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
You probably got nominated already, but as of recently it takes about 5 days for status to change to completed. This is for new applicants reading this.
Any idea how long does it take from Assessment in process to assessment completed? It's been over a week of Assessment in process for me

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
Any idea how long does it take from Assessment in process to assessment completed? It's been over a week of Assessment in process for me
Did your employer get a call already?

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
No my employer has not received any call. Does every applicants employer gets call?
Yes they do, MPNP will contact your employer to confirm that you truly work there. You might want to contact your employer to make sure MPNP has not left a voicemail that is unattended to. BTW When did you apply?

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Yes they do, MPNP will contact your employer to confirm that you truly work there. You might want to contact your employer to make sure MPNP has not left a voicemail that is unattended to. BTW When did you apply

I am from February end draw and submitted documents in first week of march

MrBlackandWhite

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
I'll say contact your employer to make sure no voicemail is left unattended to. If not, keep your fingers crossed as they'll get to your application soon.

Namaste.

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Finally my employer got a call today. God knows how much time they'll take more. Don't they personally interview the candidate anymore?

Last edited: