Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2013 and Jan 8, 2014
Aman deep said:
Hi thetet pls share your timeline , when you got AOR
hi,,, a day after i applied.....

May 7, 2013
itguy29 said:
that is okay that you have enough funds/money in your account...as long as it is not a one time big deposit, coz they might have a question with that

oh my... what do you think of this:

june 2012 400,000 PhP
june 2012 300,000
dec 2012 -10,000
april 2013 -10,000
may 2013 -400,000
june 2013 +1,000,000
june 2013 +400,000

im goin to apply this july... is this ok? or is it questionable that i deposited a big amount right before my application?? help guys :-\

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi guys,
when we reapply at our visa offices, then they mention time line for processing, apart from MPNP.
e.g. we send application to MPNP office, they assess our application, n send LOA to us, then we reapply, then it takes different 13 months from NEW DELHI visa office, is it include LOA time period also or not. people say, we can get visa from India to Winnipeg , Canada within 18 months if we r under GS......... obviously under family stream, individual can get visa within 10 months including LOA time period. if send application via post do our application get delay in processing , if we submit our application through our sponsor to MPNP office then the processing becomes faster, if send application online then the processing of our application becomes fastest. but online service was not available near may, June, July 2012 for people who apply under GS. i send my file via post. my friend suggest me that, if, i send my application via my sponsor, then my application's processing can becomes faster, it get delay just because , i send my file by myself via post to MPNP office.......
plz suggest me...........

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Hi mandyrai... If I will share my timeline with you then you will be shocked. I applied April 2012 and got AOR on 10 August 2012. But after tht no response from mpnp side. Still waiting for sponsor interview. I know so many cases of April -may- June those are waiting for sponsor interviews. So now in my opinion they pick applications on the basis of occupation but the priority list is not mentioned anywhere. What is your occupation mandyrai? I'm university professor of management dept.

mandyrai

Star Member
Oct 27, 2012
hi, Aman deep
m a school comp teacher in school............
d guy who LOA before me is lecturer in clg???????????

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
So it means profession does not matter. Anyway Mandy share your timeline details in " mpnp applicant 2012" thread and ask to ad123 to update your details in tracking sheet. Good luck mate

5jabi

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
honey08 said:
Hi guys! This is my timeline

GENERAL STREAM
August 30,2012: application sent mpnp office
Feb 12, 2013: AOR
June 11, 2013: sponsor's interview

hey..congrats... i wanna know that were u also interviewed?do they interview applicant too?

Pain

Jun 6, 2013
Hi Kurt, Thanks.

While waiting for MPNP nomination letter (LOA), what can we do to prepare for applying to Canada Immigration so that
there is no time wastage between LOA receive and Canada Immigration file lodgement? Which part is more time consuming?

Another Q for my mate, if you/anyone know about applying under Federal Skilled Worker under PhD student program.
1.Does it mean you have to be in Canada studying PhD?
2.Does the applicant have to finish Phd degree before he can get Permanant Residence?
3.Work experience requirements- Can that be in any Occupation or must be from in a single NOC 0, A or B occupation.
4.If experience must be from in a single NOC 0, A or B occupation, why would someone apply under PhD program?

Thanks !

kurtsebastian said:
Mostly i have read these following reasons:

1. weak connection. ( supporter and applicant have failed to demonstrate a good relationship, MPNP was not convinced)
2. stronger connection outside Manitoba. (applicants having familial connections outside Manitoba, eg. your supporter is your friend in Winnipeg and you have a brother in Vancouver) Others are successful to convince MPNP, that they will not transfer to other provinces. ome were not. It solely depends on the settlement plan and the interview process.
3. Lack of points

;D ;D ;D

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Hello Everyone,

May I ask about the requirements needed for SP2 from my supporter. My supporter under GS sent me his photocopy of Canadian passport and his Manitoba health card (front and back). My question is, do I still need to ask him to send me his Canadian citizenship card or the Canadian passport will be enough.

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

wgz808

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
Doc's Request.
Personal History
Nomination.....
Oct. 31, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 6, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted together with my application
File Transfer...
April 11,2014
Med's Request
April 12,2014
Med's Done....
April 16,2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 24,2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014
LANDED..........
Sept. 15, 2014
Forever Victory said:
Hello Everyone,

May I ask about the requirements needed for SP2 from my supporter. My supporter under GS sent me his photocopy of Canadian passport and his Manitoba health card (front and back). My question is, do I still need to ask him to send me his Canadian citizenship card or the Canadian passport will be enough.

Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Yes, you need a copy his citizenship card and his canadian passport.. :)

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
wgz808 said:
Yes, you need a copy his citizenship card and his canadian passport.. :)
Thank you for your advise wgz808.

blooms

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Hi guys,
I have heard that MPNP call your sponsor AND your employer?
Is it true? When do they call your employer, before sponsor's interview or after that?

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blooms said:
Hi guys,
I have heard that MPNP call your sponsor AND your employer?
Is it true? When do they call your employer, before sponsor's interview or after that?

The possibility of MPNP calling the employer is 1:10. It is rare but yes they do call them, i do not know their grounds why they are calling them.