December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
hi kur..........
i had transferred funds(10k) in my account 3months before for mpnp but my account is very old and has ordinary transactions also.may i use 3 months statement or have to wait for 6 months??????????????
thank

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jack12 said:
hi kur..........
i had transferred funds(10k) in my account 3months before for mpnp but my account is very old and has ordinary transactions also.may i use 3 months statement or have to wait for 6 months??????????????
thank
I think that is fine if you have used your old account. Most of the applicants usually mature their money in the bank for 3 months, and not wait for 6 months, so i think that is enough. Go apply.

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
thanx for reply
i have noted that in mpnp application, there is no option of photo or id upload.is it ok without id or photo??

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
alvira said:
Ginacom2003

I don't remember if i told you, but before I had submitted the document to MPNP my sponsor had taken them to the Nominee Application Centre for them to review the application before submitting to the MPNP and to see that everything was okay. Which the gentleman did and said everything was okay. I thought once you had submitted it their first there would be no mistake when it reaches the MPNP office.
Dear alvira,

You earlier informed me. I read it from your post. I also responded that my application submission of September, 2012 passed through the same process with yours. Mine was also pre-screened same way before final submission. It is possible there was an oversight on this observation from the staff who attended to your application prior to final submission.

Regards!

Badosky

Jun 7, 2013
I am highly interested at applying, I noticed that you guyz are quite conversant with the whole process. I am new and I am even yet to Write the IELTS test which I intend to write this month. But before I do, I would like to know if I am qualified to go ahead.

1. I am a Nigerian,
2. I studied Marketing (B.sc)
3. I work as a brand developer in a good registered firm (3yrs work experience)
4. My salary is given to me as Cheque so my account fluctuates and it's not well built, but can I provide a My step Mom financial statement, since she shares the same surname with me? But I can build a good account/financial statement before the period of LOA if its not compulsory to submit the financial strength along with the application (pls is it)
5. I have strong ties to Manitoba, a friend though not so close to me but close to my best friend is ready to be my sponsor (He was like provided it doesn't involve any form of risk) is it possible for me to view the way my form and his form would be like?
6. What's my chances for success? Don't wanna invest in vain!

Thanks in advance for a positive response

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badosky said:
I am highly interested at applying, I noticed that you guyz are quite conversant with the whole process. I am new and I am even yet to Write the IELTS test which I intend to write this month. But before I do, I would like to know if I am qualified to go ahead.

1. I am a Nigerian,

Everybody is welcome to apply, regardless of race. ;D

2. I studied Marketing (B.sc)

MPNP has no restrictions on jobs. ;D

3. I work as a brand developer in a good registered firm (3yrs work experience)

Good, you will score more on the experience points.

4. My salary is given to me as Cheque so my account fluctuates and it's not well built, but can I provide a My step Mom financial statement, since she shares the same surname with me? But I can build a good account/financial statement before the period of LOA if its not compulsory to submit the financial strength along with the application (pls is it)

As long as you can provide the required bank money and it has matured in couple of months ( some says 3 mos others 6 mos), it is UNDER YOUR NAME or spouse, no one time big deposits, you are good to go.

5. I have strong ties to Manitoba, a friend though not so close to me but close to my best friend is ready to be my sponsor (He was like provided it doesn't involve any form of risk) is it possible for me to view the way my form and his form would be like?

Provided that your supporter will help you all through out the process (provide his health card, PR or citizen card, fill up the settlement plan 2), he can show a strong connection (he knows you very well, your work, experience, family background and among others),you can apply.
;D ;D

6. What's my chances for success? Don't wanna invest in vain!

Great chance if you have written good settlement plan, your supporter has shown great interest helping you to immigrate via good interview and settlement plan.

Thanks in advance for a positive response

Finish your IELTS, mature your settlement plan money/ proof of funds. Then, apply.

Pain

Jun 6, 2013
Ref: MPNP nomination application.

Hi there,

i am new to forum and applied for MPNP. Can anyone tell that If someone's MPNP nomination case got REJECTED by Manitoba Govt. If yes, WHAT were the reasons?

Thanks.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pain said:
Ref: MPNP nomination application.

Hi there,

i am new to forum and applied for MPNP. Can anyone tell that If someone's MPNP nomination case got REJECTED by Manitoba Govt. If yes, WHAT were the reasons?

Thanks.
Mostly i have read these following reasons:

1. weak connection. ( supporter and applicant have failed to demonstrate a good relationship, MPNP was not convinced)
2. stronger connection outside Manitoba. (applicants having familial connections outside Manitoba, eg. your supporter is your friend in Winnipeg and you have a brother in Vancouver) Others are successful to convince MPNP, that they will not transfer to other provinces. Some were not. It solely depends on the settlement plan and the interview process.
3. Lack of points

;D ;D ;D

Pain

Jun 6, 2013
Dear itguy29,

We are in the same boat as I 've got mine AOR on 20th May (OCT 2012 submitted). I wonder when and what will happen next.
Do they interview applicants or sponsor or both? Should we be prepared for anything?
Please keep us posted, I will do the same.

God bless all !

itguy29 said:
Dear All,

Guys I would like to inform everyone that I recently received my AOR-MPNP last night, dated May 22, 2013, so far there is not statement that they are not requesting for any documents, does it mean that my application is complete?.

@ wacky- you are right we're just in the same boat in waiting for our AOR hehe,

I really thank God for having my AOR now, I owe him alot and he is really gracious.

to all my peeps here, kurt,tweety,mystic nayeli,emperor, ad, etc, Thanks for helping me.

Is looking forward for sponsor interview and LOA. God bless us.

Thanks.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
Pain said:
Dear itguy29,

We are in the same boat as I 've got mine AOR on 20th May (OCT 2012 submitted). I wonder when and what will happen next.
Do they interview applicants or sponsor or both? Should we be prepared for anything?
Please keep us posted, I will do the same.

God bless all !
Hi Pain, nagato??

now since we've got our AOR's then we need to wait for the interview of our sponsor. The interview for the PA is very seldom, MPNP do that only if they are not satisfied about the statement of the applicant in their sp2 or if they are not contented with the documents that the PA had submitted. Usually they call both parties in this situation.

I would advice that you should prepare yourself if ever there is an interview. The answer of your sponsor to the questions of the interviewer should match your answers too, to avoid problems...

Recently, I've read some information that some applicant's sponsor were not received an interview, and the PA automatically received their LOA, maybe this is the current trend now.

HTH.

what is the exact date of your application??

blooms

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Hi guys,
I got my AOR through email yesterday. :) It is dated 6th June.
I submitted my application on dec 6th.
No additional document is requested in the letter. Does that mean my application is complete?

And somebody please include me the track sheet.
Thanks.

Badosky

Jun 7, 2013
Thanks a lot but if I am going to wait for another 6months to build my account, that would be like December?

I thought that my financial proof comes in later after the application.. Especially close to the time the LOA is out.. I.e after my sponsor interview.

Am planning on writing the Language test this month, but the time frame to build the account is kinda long, waiting till Dec to build the account, den anoda 6 month for it to be processed den anoda 6months for the Visa and Medicals is like 18months..

Then is the settlement plan going to be in a written form?

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
hi kur....

i have noted that in mpnp application, there is no option of photo or id upload.is it ok without id or photo??

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badosky said:
Thanks a lot but if I am going to wait for another 6months to build my account, that would be like December?

I thought that my financial proof comes in later after the application.. Especially close to the time the LOA is out.. I.e after my sponsor interview.

Am planning on writing the Language test this month, but the time frame to build the account is kinda long, waiting till Dec to build the account, den anoda 6 month for it to be processed den anoda 6months for the Visa and Medicals is like 18months..

Then is the settlement plan going to be in a written form?
No it should be submitted together with your application. I suggest you email also MPNP for you to be enlighten. This is their email add, mpnpsupporter@gov.mb.ca.

The settlement plan for your supporter will be send directly by MPNP once you have submitted your app. Your supporter will have to print out that out, fill it BY PEN, scan it then, it back via email as well.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jack12 said:
hi kur....

Sorry, i have submitted my application via mail meaning i am not well versed with it. But if there's no option for that, i believe that you need not to include photo. Let us wait for others suggestions on this.