Doc's Request.
(MPNP) none so far.....
Nomination.....
waiting.....
AOR Received.
Feb. 4, 2013 (thru my email ad)
IELTS Request
submitted along with the MPNP application
yup i think so....just like what i've read often in canadian immigration news. Specially that they will gonna start accepting applications of fsw on may 4. I really hope that gs applicants will not be affected by this...but it is merely happening right now. They really want not just an immigrants , they also want applicants with a good command in english, good work experience that will surely contribute to their provinces. My friend in manitoba told me that jobs related to medicines and hospitals are really good . These are a long-term job and will definitely give you or your family enough income and help you become stable in canada.

itguy29 said:
does it mean that they are now selecting the most demand job of the applicants?

SK23

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
hi i applied in general stream in june 2012 and got AOR in oct 2012 after that no news from immigration. 10 month finish but no interview and LOA :'(plz tell me about total manitoba processing time .

punjabi_veterinarian

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how much is average processing period for getting LOA for online GS applicants, now a days GS processing is going bit slower.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mushie2182 said:
yup i think so....just like what i've read often in canadian immigration news. Specially that they will gonna start accepting applications of fsw on may 4. I really hope that gs applicants will not be affected by this...but it is merely happening right now. They really want not just an immigrants , they also want applicants with a good command in english, good work experience that will surely contribute to their provinces. My friend in manitoba told me that jobs related to medicines and hospitals are really good . These are a long-term job and will definitely give you or your family enough income and help you become stable in canada.

I agree with this. But I am quite sure that GS applicant will not be affected by the FSW scheme. MPNP is really slow lately with GS. frustrating.

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:
I agree with this. But I am quite sure that GS applicant will not be affected by the FSW scheme. MPNP is really slow lately with GS. frustrating.
what we can do is to ask for a help to our God, to help us achieve our goals in life.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

Is there any way we could ammend/update the answer to the question "I am a native speaker of English or French"? ( I already submitted my application mid April 2013)

I did answered yes which is supposedly "NO"

TIA for your replies.

Regards,

fogus-bogus

Aman deep

Star Member
Jan 3, 2013
Good news for gs applicants... One gs applicant got LOA today... He stated this update in other mpnp thread... Name jayswaminarayan ..June 2012 applicant... So hopes r still alive guys

ginacom2003

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Sept; 2012
Nomination.....
11th July, 2013
AOR Received.
20th Sept; 2013
IELTS Request
Submited with application
Med's Request
9th Nov; 2013
Med's Done....
13th Nov; 2013
Interview........
4th July, 2013
Passport Req..
2nd Apr; 2014
VISA ISSUED...
17th April, 2014
LANDED..........
14th May, 2014
ginacom2003 said:
This long wait for sponsors interview for April, May, June, July etc applicants is frustrating.

Are there no applicants of April, May, June, July & August, 2012 whose sponsors have been interviewed & LOA issued in the General Stream? If there are any within this window of applicants in the GS, then the issue should be specific to individual cases.

House, kindly respond to this if you know.

House, This could be confirmation of my insinuation about the long waiting period of GS applicants. I pointed out that the delay could be case specific. Having cases of April, May June, July etc. still pending for LOA was very disturbing. One of our colleagues in the GS just got his LOA as stated below (June, 2012 Applicant). I think it is case specific & not a general case to all GS delay.

Ratings: +0

Re: MPNP Application 2012
« Reply #4969 on: April 29, 2013, 07:37:46 am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone .... seasons Greetings to all of you.

I am new here but quite old in MPNP. I am general stream applicant and got LOA just two days ago.

Here is my track Sheet.

Application submitted: 21 June 2012
Received AOR: 14 October
Sponsor Interviewed: 5 April 2013
Received LOA: 25 April 2013
CIC applications: by next week

I have one questions about PCC certificate.
I am from India and It is mandatory to put PCC in CIC application file? because i am waiting for those certificate and it will take time.

AND Second question: Should i have to put Bank statement and my Sponsor's PR card copy in CIC application file

I am hoping for your favorable reply from you.

Wish you a good luck

Thanking you,

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ginacom2003 said:
House, This could be confirmation of my insinuation about the long waiting period of GS applicants. I pointed out that the delay could be case specific. Having cases of April, May June, July etc. still pending for LOA was very disturbing. One of our colleagues in the GS just got his LOA as stated below (June, 2012 Applicant). I think it is case specific & not a general case to all GS delay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am new here but quite old in MPNP. I am general stream applicant and got LOA just two days ago.

Here is my track Sheet.

I am from India and It is mandatory to put PCC in CIC application file? because i am waiting for those certificate and it will take time.

AND Second question: Should i have to put Bank statement and my Sponsor's PR card copy in CIC application file

Wish you a good luck

Thanking you,

Thanks for this info. Hopefully, this coming May, will be the GS month. ;D

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
kurtsebastian said:
Thanks for this info. Hopefully, this coming May, will be the GS month. ;D

YEs parekoy, Hopefully this may its our turn.. ;D

5jabi

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
august 2012
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
may 2013
Interview........
august 2014
ginacom2003 said:

hey buddy ,
did mpnp interview you on phone or just your sponser?

Here is my track Sheet.

Wish you a good luck

Thanking you,

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi Guys,

My sponsor is a newbie as for both of us is a first time applicant and sponsor. Can you help us provide sample answers in the below questions in settlement plan 2.

-Describe how you will assist the applicant and accompanying family members (if applicable) with the implementation of his/her Settelement Plan.
-Describe how you will assist the applicant and accompanying family members (if applicable) with finding suitable housing.
-Describe how you will assist the applicant and accompanying family members (if applicable) meet initial and daily needs.
-Describe how you will connect the applicant with settlement services offered in Manitoba.

TIA for your responses.

Regards,

Fogus-bogus

ramcal

May 4, 2013
Laguna, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Nomination.....
30-04-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2013
LANDED..........
April 11, 2014
SK23 said:
hi i applied in general stream in june 2012 and got AOR in oct 2012 after that no news from immigration. 10 month finish but no interview and LOA :'(plz tell me about total manitoba processing time .

hi sk23,

we have the same timeline... applied last june 14, 2012 and got AOR last Oct 1, 2012...my sponsor was interviewed last apr 22 only. hopefully, i will get my approval this month...just wait for a little longer and we will be there....

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Hi guys,

Will CIC/MPNP will check if the Sponsor is helping the applicant when the Applicant had successfully landed to Manitoba?
I think my sponsor are planning to go back to home country in a year for good.

So my worries is after MPNP LOA, will there be anything still needed from Sponsor?

Regards,

Fogus-bogus