Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014
LANDED..........
08-09-2014 In God's graces!
vagaur said:
Hi All

I got my call interview today and my employer as well. It was with Jordan and he was pretty nice and decent. Asked me normal questions like why I came to Ontario initially and then why I moved here in Winnipeg. His main concern was if I or my husband have any relatives in any other province. And what future plan i have and my connections to Manitoba. My call was for 10min in total and it was good. Fingers crossed hoping to receive LOA with in next 2 weeks by email. Hopefully all of us gets their LOA very soon.

My Timeline

Inland applicant-open work permit-711 points-moved from ontario after graduation.

Draw Date : 20Th May 2015
File Submission : 8th June 2015
File Updated online : 23rd July 2015 to Assessment Pending
My Interview : 26th August 2015 By Jordan
Online status : 26th August 2015 Assessment in Process
My Employer's Interview : 26th August 2015
LOA Date : Very soon

Best Wishes
Happy for you, Vagaur! Thank you for sharing your timeline and interview experience with us here. This inspires us more to push with our hopes & dreams too! Please keep us posted.

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
adembamidele said:
Please can anyone advise me on what to do: I mistakenly indicated that my wife is self employed in my eoi whereas, she's an employee of an organization. Although, she has a petty business, but not registered with d govt. and there is no tax clearance as required for a self employed person. Now I want to submit full mpnp application having been offered LAA. How do I correct that. One of d instructions is that, we should not give a misleadIng information.
You need to mail them first explaining you error with strong explanation to convince them that what you are saying is true. You may have to wait for sometime before they response. you should have made the correction before you got LAA. Be hopeful that your LAA will not be cancelled.

Jagaban

Nick111

Apr 8, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-Sep-2015 - LAA received
Doc's Request.
Full Application Submitted - On 25-Sep-2015
Hello All

Expecting next drew on first week 3rd or 4th September ....

adembamidele

Jul 23, 2015
jagaban said:
You need to mail them first explaining you error with strong explanation to convince them that what you are saying is true. You may have to wait for sometime before they response. you should have made the correction before you got LAA. Be hopeful that your LAA will not be cancelled.

Jagaban
Thank u, I mailed them and was asked to go ahead with my application since it does not alter my total points earned. I was only asked to give a note of explanation in my application.

jagaban

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
adembamidele said:
Thank u, I mailed them and was asked to go ahead with my application since it does not alter my total points earned. I was only asked to give a note of explanation in my application.
Goodnews adembamidele,

Am happy for you. I was worried because I have this opinion that MPNP is rather strict and it might affect you. It could have happened to anybody.
Good to know they aren't as harsh has I think.

blue rose

Sep 1, 2015
znarfier said:
Hello everyone!

How many are you have submitted your EOI-SW?

I just did & I'm hoping for the best for me & my family!

Good luck to all applicants!

I guess we can call ourselves the PILOT batch, the PIONEERS of the new MPNP, the 1st BATCH!
Hello there...anyone pls help..i've just recently learned that there is an additional 50 pts for those applicants whose destination is outside Winnipeg. So i just want to tick "yes" for that question to have that additional 50 pts. The problem is I just cant find that questionaire when I logged in into my mpnp acct and wished to edit my EOI. Destinations mentioned there is just Winnipeg and blah blah and other places but there is no such "outside Winnipeg". But the thing that 50pts for outside Winnipeg destination is really mentioned there in the eligibility points grid. Now, how can I claim that awesome 50pts when there is no such question in the EOI form I submitted? Please help my friends...thank you thank you!

Jais74

Jun 3, 2015
Dear All,

Please provide information regarding W.E.S.(world education services) and E.C.A.-Educational credential assessment. Do we need this service before apply to CIC. As I know this is for Express entry FSWP only or PNP also need ?

Many thanks.

Olawall

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2016
Jais74 said:
Dear All,

Please provide information regarding W.E.S.(world education services) and E.C.A.-Educational credential assessment. Do we need this service before apply to CIC. As I know this is for Express entry FSWP only or PNP also need ?

Many thanks.
its not a requirement to apply for MPNP but a requirement for EE/FSWP