shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

Hope all of you are fine.

I have completed 10-Years Secondary + 2-Years Higher Education. Then after I have done 3-Years Degree in Bachelor of business administration

I will be completing 2 years course in toronto and total i have 9 years of work experience in finance field.

My question is can anyone help to provide me the points calculator for MPNP as well as I wanted to know what is the time period to apply for it. I am trying to move to manitoba from toronto.

All suggestions will be welcomed as well as help.

Seniors Please help.

Best Regards,
Abrar Vidha

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
shahid19091982 said:
Hi Everybody,

I have completed 10-Years Secondary + 2-Years Higher Education. Then after I have done 3-Years Degree in Bachelor of business administration

I will be completing 2 years course in toronto and total i have 9 years of work experience in finance field.

My question is can anyone help to provide me the points calculator for MPNP as well as I wanted to know what is the time period to apply for it. I am trying to move to manitoba from toronto.

Seniors Please help.

Best Regards,
Abrar Vidha
Just a quick question, do you have connection in Manitoba?

nepali98

Feb 11, 2016
Hello seniors,
I am also applying for MPNP.I have completed Bachelors as well as a certified accounting technician course of 1 year. I have an experience in an audit firm for 41 month as an external auditor but this experience is before my bachelors but this experience is after Certified accounting course and after bachelors i have 7 month of experience in another company as a admin assistant. My ielts score is 7.I am an outland applicant.Please help me with this issue.am i eligible to apply for MPNP or not.Please Reply.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
shahid19091982 said:
Hi Andy108,

No.
Manitoba, as far as i know will only nominate these applicants who has connection in Manitoba, moreover, if you live in any other provinces you will be penalized, therefore i would suggest to look for any other PNP.

Angelengel

Mar 22, 2016
Visa Office......
Australia, Sydney
Nomination.....
10-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Med's Request
15-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Passport Req..
05-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2018
Can you also please add me +642102691386 thank you

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
shahid19091982 said:
Hi Everybody,

Seniors Please help.

Best Regards,
Abrar Vidha
Man, previous reply by Andy108 is 100% true: in view of such a strong connection to Toronto you have no chances in Manitoba.
If you would have hidden that connection and they would have found that out (and I bet - they would) - you'll be banned for a significant period of time not only in MPNP, but - most possibly - in federal system either.

greatmind

Sep 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Is any one aware when is the next draw for MPNP. as far as I know, last draw was done in January 2016.
My application is expiring in May 2016 with total points of 544. However last draw was closed on 548.
I have blood sister of my wife, permanent resident of Manitoba.

Any technical comments please.

Best Regards

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello Everybody,

I'm Shoaib Ali from Pakistan.
I have done ACCA But i have equalance letter of master degree from Pakistan and UK.
My IELTS score iS equal to CLB 6.
I have 5 years pre study experience as accountant.
My brother is living in Quebec and he is citizen.
I want to apply for PNP. So tell me can i apply for manitoba Pnp or any other province.
thanks

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
greatmind said:
Hello Friends,

Is any one aware when is the next draw for MPNP. as far as I know, last draw was done in January 2016.
My application is expiring in May 2016 with total points of 544. However last draw was closed on 548.
I have blood sister of my wife, permanent resident of Manitoba.

Any technical comments please.

Best Regards
I guess, you can wirhdraw your app from the online system and apply once more on the very next day.
So, you can wait until May (for your app to expire) or do that right now.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
zain001 said:
Hello Everybody,

I'm Shoaib Ali from Pakistan.
I have done ACCA But i have equalance letter of master degree from Pakistan and UK.
My IELTS score iS equal to CLB 6.
I have 5 years pre study experience as accountant.
My brother is living in Quebec and he is citizen.
I want to apply for PNP. So tell me can i apply for manitoba Pnp or any other province.
thanks
Manitoba hates ANY connections to other provinces (especially - such a close-relative-connection). My suggestion - you can try with MPNP, but you have no chances to be selected.

As for other provinces - "it depends". I guess "no" for NewBrunswick, but "possibly, yes" for SK.
Not sure about others, which have a currently (or periodically) opened programs, like NS.