mani.star said:
Ok zjg... Thanks for your reply
You're welcome. Glad to help out :D

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello... I have a situation here. Didn't get a good night sleep because of this. :'( I hope someone can enlighten my worries about this.

After 2 years and 10 months, Manitoba office finally emailed me and is reviewing my application. I am under General Stream (2013).

It just so happen, I am currently in Ontario on a student visa and I just arrived last April. My intake will start on fall. I am taking my studies here for the supervisory position that will be given to me from my home country after I graduated. I have no plans to immigrate anymore because of my future employment. I didn't expect that Manitoba office will reconsider my application since there had been so many changes in the MPNP for the past years. Yes I know it was my mistake that I didn't call them and I was so busy also at work that time. I just concluded that my documents were already forgotten or something and yeah it's my fault. :(

Last month, this guy from MPNP office emailed and asked me some questions. I told him I continued moving on with my life and thought that the prospect of immigrating to Manitoba is not for me blah blah blah. But then at the end I told him that I wish to reiterate my desire to come to Manitoba again. ::)

Then yesterday, he called my sponsor and had a chat with him. He asked some questions about how long have we known each other, how can my sponsor helped me settle, and do I have any other friends in Manitoba besides my sponsor.
And my sponsor told me, the guy on the phone was in a good mood and sounded happy while talking with him then he apologized to my sponsor for the delay of the processing. - I don't know if this is a good sign or if it is necessary to think about. ???

Then the guy on the phone told my sponsor a decision will be made in a few weeks. :-X

What does this mean? Are they still interested to give me a nomination even if I will be starting my studies this Fall?
They gave me hope but with anxiousness again... I think am gonna have a heart attack with this Canada immigration thing... :-[ :p
Any help will do TIA!

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Richie31 said:
Hello... I have a situation here. Didn't get a good night sleep because of this. :'( I hope someone can enlighten my worries about this.

After 2 years and 9 months, Manitoba office finally emailed me and is reviewing my application. I am under General Stream (2013).

It just so happen, I am currently in Ontario on a student visa and I just arrived last April. My intake will start on fall. I am taking my studies here for the supervisory position that will be given to me from my home country after I graduated. I have no plans to immigrate anymore because of my future employment. I didn't expect that Manitoba office will reconsider my application since there had been so many changes in the MPNP for the past years. Yes I know it was my mistake that I didn't call them and I was so busy also at work that time. I just concluded that my documents were already forgotten or something and yeah it's my fault. :(

Last month, this guy from MPNP office emailed and asked me some questions. I told him I continued moving on with my life and thought that the prospect of immigrating to Manitoba is not for me blah blah blah. But then at the end I told him that I wish to reiterate my desire to come to Manitoba again. ::)

Then yesterday, he called my sponsor and had a chat with him. He asked some questions about how long have we known each other, how can my sponsor helped me settle, and do I have any other friends in Manitoba besides my sponsor.
And my sponsor told me, the guy on the phone was in a good mood and sounded happy while talking with him then he apologized to my sponsor for the delay of the processing. - I don't know if this is a good sign or if it is necessary to think about. ???

Then the guy on the phone told my sponsor a decision will be made in a few weeks. :-X

What does this mean? Are they still interested to give me a nomination even if I will be starting my studies this Fall?
They gave me hope but with anxiousness again... I think am gonna have a heart attack with this Canada immigration thing... :-[ :p
Any help will do TIA!
Hello,
Did you tell them you have a better bargain after graduation as in your paragraph 2 above.
Did you tell them you have taken study permit in ontario after applying to manitoba.

If answer to 2 instances above is YES, then it's doubtful they will oblige you.
If you did not disclose those 2 instances, I can confirm to you they will send your LOA in matter of days.

Your study in Ontario could as well have been overlooked, if it was before applying , in which case, it might mean that you prefer manitoba to Ontario.

THESE ARE SIMPLY MY OPINION BORNE FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH IMMIGRATION PROCESS.
It it makes meaning give me a point. SHALOM.

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Richie31 said:

After 2 years and 9 months, Manitoba office finally emailed me and is reviewing my application. I am under General Stream (2013).

Any help will do TIA!
Hi dear .
Ur application is online or paper and in which month u have applied ur application

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingskid said:
Hello,
Did you tell them you have a better bargain after graduation as in your paragraph 2 above.
Did you tell them you have taken study permit in ontario after applying to manitoba.

If answer to 2 instances above is YES, then it's doubtful they will oblige you.
If you did not disclose those 2 instances, I can confirm to you they will send your LOA in matter of days.

Your study in Ontario could as well have been overlooked, if it was before applying , in which case, it might mean that you prefer manitoba to Ontario.

THESE ARE SIMPLY MY OPINION BORNE FROM MY EXPERIENCE WITH IMMIGRATION PROCESS.
It it makes meaning give me a point. SHALOM.
Hi kingskid, I understand your point and yes it makes sense to me.
Uhmm... Yes i have disclosed it all. I'm scared not to tell them the truth. ??? I preferred to be honest to them, especially it happened after our MPNP application. I don't know also if he's already had an idea that am here coz it's very ironic about the timing that after I landed here, he made his presence felt. Now I'm not sure with my move. Another thing, If he was disappointed about my in coming study here and that I've waited too long and lost my hopes about MPNP, why did he called my sponsor? Any ideas? Or just a protocol?

Thank you for your reply I really do appreciate it.

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANITOBALUV said:
Hi dear .
Ur application is online or paper and in which month u have applied ur application
Hello ManitobaLuv,

I applied thru paper-based, july 2013. :D
I saw you're also a 2013 applicant. The guy on the phone told also to my sponsor that there had been many backlogs from that year.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
Richie31 said:
Hi kingskid, I understand your point and yes it makes sense to me.
Uhmm... Yes i have disclosed it all. I'm scared not to tell them the truth. ??? I preferred to be honest to them, especially it happened after our MPNP application. I don't know also if he's already had an idea that am here coz it's very ironic about the timing that after I landed here, he made his presence felt. Now I'm not sure with my move. Another thing, If he was disappointed about my in coming study here and that I've waited too long and lost my hopes about MPNP, why did he called my sponsor? Any ideas? Or just a protocol?

Thank you for your reply I really do appreciate it.
Yes my bras, honesty is rewarding. I also have a child schooling in Ontario, that reason delayed my approval for a long time, after they call me to explain why I enroll my child in ontario rather than manitoba and I explained that the admission was before my mpnp application, I think that make sense to them rather than after apply in mpnp, I still went and enroll outside the province.

You see, overall we are all permutating, God can do the impossible and He alone has the final say.

Be hopeful, if you still interested, have faith, to Him that believes everything is possible.

kingskid

Feb 20, 2014
MANITOBALUV said:
Hi dear .
Manitobaluv, I feel you, since 2013? Well done Bro, it will end well. But while waiting why not through in application for EE.

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Richie31 said:
Hello ManitobaLuv,

I applied thru paper-based, july 2013. :D
I saw you're also a 2013 applicant. The guy on the phone told also to my sponsor that there had been many backlogs from that year.
Thanks for reply
Plz u can reply me with ur whattsaap number. I am aug 2013 paper applicant still i have not recevied any update

builder

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/11/15, SP2 29/11/15, Assessment pending 11/05/16, Assessment in process 18/05/16, Sponsor interview 18/05/16, Applicant interview 18/05/16, Assessment Complete 31/05/16
Doc's Request.
18/05/16
Nomination.....
31/05/16 received via email 14/06/16
AOR Received.
01/10/16, Application @ IRCC = 24/06/16, ADR = 21/08/17
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Upfront 08-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2018
LANDED..........
09-12-2018
zjg said:
Hi there mani.star,

I think he doesn't need to take the exam again. IELTS was used for Provincial nomination only. The fact that he has his LOA means he won't be needing the IELTS anymore.

Regards,
This isnt true.
if You friend's ielts has expired, your friend needs to write another ielts exam as he needs to include the result in this application to IRCIC. he still needs the ielts at IRCIC. he should go through the checklist for pnp IRCIC applications, its there as a requirement.

if your friend got his LOA via email, he should go back to that very email and read in the bottom part of the body of the email from MPNP, he should find this

"PLEASE NOTE: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly CIC) does not accept language test results (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure you include valid General Training test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCIC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests."

So your friend should get it right first time.

builder

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/11/15, SP2 29/11/15, Assessment pending 11/05/16, Assessment in process 18/05/16, Sponsor interview 18/05/16, Applicant interview 18/05/16, Assessment Complete 31/05/16
Doc's Request.
18/05/16
Nomination.....
31/05/16 received via email 14/06/16
AOR Received.
01/10/16, Application @ IRCC = 24/06/16, ADR = 21/08/17
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Upfront 08-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-07-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
30/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2018
LANDED..........
09-12-2018
mani.star said:
My friend is preparing for cic.... But his Ielts test's date is expired... Does he need to appear for Ielts test and submit new result with application?what would be the effect If in a case his score lowers down than the previous one ?

if You friend's ielts has expired, your friend needs to write another ielts exam as he needs to include the result in this application to IRCIC. he still needs the ielts at IRCIC. he should go through the checklist for pnp IRCIC applications, its there as a requirement.

if your friend got his LOA via email, he should go back to that very email and read in the bottom part of the body of the email from MPNP, he should find this

"PLEASE NOTE: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly CIC) does not accept language test results (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure you include valid General Training test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCIC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests."

So your friend should get it right first time.

In a case where his new score is lower than the previous one this wont matter as long as he got the required CLB point for mpnp.

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingskid said:
Yes my bras, honesty is rewarding. I also have a child schooling in Ontario, that reason delayed my approval for a long time, after they call me to explain why I enroll my child in ontario rather than manitoba and I explained that the admission was before my mpnp application, I think that make sense to them rather than after apply in mpnp, I still went and enroll outside the province.

You see, overall we are all permutating, God can do the impossible and He alone has the final say.

Be hopeful, if you still interested, have faith, to Him that believes everything is possible.
You're right man. I'm praying hard and will accept whatever path God may give to me. I am happy even if my MPNP is on pending...He still gave me a chance to enter and live in Canada. If MPNP will give me chance, then I'll move there. But if not, probably will stay here and continue my life to prepare for another application of permanent residency.

Thanks and God Bless you Bro. I'll keep my faith and wait for the next reply of Manitoba office. ;)

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANITOBALUV said:
Thanks for reply
Plz u can reply me with ur whattsaap number. I am aug 2013 paper applicant still i have not recevied any update
Hi. Sorry but I don't have a whatsapp account, or viber. But we can talk here if you like, just send me a PM. :)

znarfier

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EOI = 30-04-2015 | LAA = 20-05-2015 | Application @ MPNP = 29-05-2015 | File No. Received = 31-05-2015
Doc's Request.
SP P2 = 09-06-2015 | Assessment Pending = 09-11-2015 | Assessment in Process = 17-11-2015 | Assessment Complete = 01-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
Application @ CIC = 05-02-2016 | AOR = 25-03-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2016 | Med's Received = 08-05-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016 | Decision Made = 26-06-16 | Passport Received by ADVO = 27-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2016 | VOH = 21-07-2016 GOD's time !!
LANDED..........
27-03-2017 GOD's perfect time !!
kingskid said:

Indeed kingskid!

MANITOBALUV

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP OID - new delhi vio
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2016
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
12-oct-2016
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Richie31 said:
Hi. Sorry but I don't have a whatsapp account, or viber. But we can talk here if you like, just send me a PM. :)
Check ur forum inbox and from which country u belongs