waiting
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
God knows
Friends after 2.7 year got refusal letter sponsor interview was held 26 jan 16,
Reason:- Based on the documents you submitted in your application and conversations with your supporter, you have never personally met and have not established a strong relationship to him. Therefore, your connection to Manitoba does not meet the criteria of the MPNP and your application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba cannot be approved.

So pls suggest me now what can i do

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
builder said:
if You friend's ielts has expired, your friend needs to write another ielts exam as he needs to include the result in this application to IRCIC. he still needs the ielts at IRCIC. he should go through the checklist for pnp IRCIC applications, its there as a requirement.

if your friend got his LOA via email, he should go back to that very email and read in the bottom part of the body of the email from MPNP, he should find this

"PLEASE NOTE: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (formerly CIC) does not accept language test results (IELTS) that are more than two years old. Please ensure you include valid General Training test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCIC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests."

So your friend should get it right first time.

In a case where his new score is lower than the previous one this wont matter as long as he got the required CLB point for mpnp.
Hi,

I need to correct you on this, you need a new IELTS if your NOC is between the C and D band.

However, if your NOC is within A and B you dont need an updated IELTS.

Please check CIC site to get proper briefing and understanding on the issue.

Cheers!!

zjg

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2013
Doc's Request.
11-06-2015
Nomination.....
30-05-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
IELTS Request
29-09-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015/21-07-2016
Interview........
27-05-2015 (Supporter's Interview)
Passport Req..
10/08/2016 submitted to CVAC: 12-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
from CVAC 24-08-2016. issue date: 19-08-2016
LANDED..........
23-09-2016
Ogeorge said:
Hi,

I need to correct you on this, you need a new IELTS if your NOC is between the C and D band.

However, if your NOC is within A and B you dont need an updated IELTS.

Please check CIC site to get proper briefing and understanding on the issue.

Cheers!!
Hi!

Thanks for the info. Now I know why CIC did not ask me to update my IELTS. :)

For you guys who would want to know where your NOC skill level/type belongs, here's the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Regards,

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
pam pabla said:
Friends after 2.7 year got refusal letter sponsor interview was held 26 jan 16,
Reason:- Based on the documents you submitted in your application and conversations with your supporter, you have never personally met and have not established a strong relationship to him. Therefore, your connection to Manitoba does not meet the criteria of the MPNP and your application for nomination by the Province of Manitoba cannot be approved.

So pls suggest me now what can i do
There is nothing to say that to encourage you. Please that is not the end of the road, if you dont mind give it another trial, if i were you, I will use the same sponsor and this time attached some memorable event that will convince mpnp of your relationship.

Dont give up, many also have been in these games for years and at the end they were successful.

God bless you,

sandovalcla

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
El Salvador
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/07/13
Doc's Request.
5/07/13
Nomination.....
9/06/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-5-15
Med's Done....
10-9-15
Interview........
29-5-15
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/11/15
LANDED..........
Getting ready to move next July 2016
MANITOBALUV said:
Thanks for reply
Plz u can reply me with ur whattsaap number. I am aug 2013 paper applicant still i have not recevied any update

Those are good news my friend!!!!, in a blink of an eye you will have happy news!!!

Best wishes with all my hearth MANITOBALUV

Richie31

Jun 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no reply from MPNP for me. I wish I applied thru online instead of paper based so I can see the status updates...

hard88

Jul 11, 2016
hello respected friends i appied in june 2013 under mpnp my supporter receive on 13th may 2015 but after that nothing happened please provide me a help in my case what will be result or when i will get LOA .. i am working as a computer teacher from past 7 years.. it happened 14 months without any information after my supporter's interview. i applied with friend sponsor with 75 points that time. please guide and help me if anyone is like me here

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
hard88 said:
hello respected friends i appied in june 2013 under mpnp my supporter receive on 13th may 2015 but after that nothing happened please provide me a help in my case what will be result or when i will get LOA .. i am working as a computer teacher from past 7 years.. it happened 14 months without any information after my supporter's interview. i applied with friend sponsor with 75 points that time. please guide and help me if anyone is like me here
If your application was the old manitoba paper-based application, i will encourage you to still be hopefull as many application of such are still in processing other wise you may write a mail letting them know that your sponsor has been interviewed for over 14months, they may probably tell you something noteworthy.

To be realistic however, you too will know one or two reasons that might be an issue or concern, like is your CLB score okay, does your educational qualification match your job occupation, do you have a strong tie in another province, etc Also ask your sponsor issues raised during the interview.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
hard88 said:
they hold teaching cases, my profession same

hard88

Jul 11, 2016
thanks alot bro. actually i applied online in june 2013. i did 3 years diploma in computer science engineering and doing job of a computer teacher in a school from past 7 years. in IELTS i have 6 bands overall not less than 5.5 in any module . i email them they replied me your file is still in process we are on final stage to make decision. but it was they sent me more than two moths ago. but nothing happen after this.i have friend sponsor lady she lives in manitoba since 1980 . we know each others well. i dont know what is going on but my wait is not yet over. :(

secondly bro i have no relatives in other province just in manitoba few friends. nothing they ask to my sponsor. they deals well and ask about myself my job my family. my representative ask them to but they told file in process. nothing more they told.. what you think my friend ? my lawyer told me that if they have any problem they will inform you immediately. or even to refuse they didn't take such a long time.. but i am sacred and nervous. i am waiting i the hope from last more than 3 years

hard88

Jul 11, 2016
secondly bro i have no relatives in other province just in manitoba few friends. nothing they ask to my sponsor. they deals well and ask about myself my job my family. my representative ask them to but they told file in process. nothing more they told.. what you think my friend ?/

IT IS POSSIBLE

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
hard88 said:
thanks alot bro. actually i applied online in june 2013. i did 3 years diploma in computer science engineering and doing job of a computer teacher in a school from past 7 years. in IELTS i have 6 bands overall not less than 5.5 in any module . i email them they replied me your file is still in process we are on final stage to make decision. but it was they sent me more than two moths ago. but nothing happen after this.i have friend sponsor lady she lives in manitoba since 1980 . we know each others well. i dont know what is going on but my wait is not yet over. :(

secondly bro i have no relatives in other province just in manitoba few friends. nothing they ask to my sponsor. they deals well and ask about myself my job my family. my representative ask them to but they told file in process. nothing more they told.. what you think my friend ? my lawyer told me that if they have any problem they will inform you immediately. or even to refuse they didn't take such a long time.. but i am sacred and nervous. i am waiting i the hope from last more than 3 years
With all that you have mentioned, please keep your mind at rest, occupy your mind with positivity, i can assure you it will come out well in Jesus mail. Mail me when it happens.

ipman1122

Jun 6, 2016
hard88 said:
secondly bro i have no relatives in other province just in manitoba few friends. nothing they ask to my sponsor. they deals well and ask about myself my job my family. my representative ask them to but they told file in process. nothing more they told.. what you think my friend ?/

so whats your application status, assesment in process or assesment complete