Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marianneb said:
hi guys,

I just want to share my story. This is my third time that I have applied for Canada.
The first one was under FSW (2011), in which my documents were returned to me after 6 months because the said program already reached their quota of applications.
Then, I applied for MPNP the next year (2012). Sadly, I received an ineligible letter. I was not able to provide enough proof of relationship of my mom and my aunt (birth certs., etc.) and also my bank history. I just provided my account statement at that time.
I felt like giving up after that. I know that I can re-apply again after 6months, but it took me another year to have a courage to try again.
Last 2013, I tried again. I thought I would fail and receive an ineligible letter again. But hey, I think everything really happens for a reason. There's always the right time for everything. This time, I received an LOA.

Have faith! :)

This waiting game is only a challenge for us.

I just pray for our application's progress and positive outcome for all of us!
Dear marianneb,

This was really, really helpful. And encourage all here to not give up, including me...that is my first time, and hope that can be successful, if not, I will try again.

Thanks again,

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K33 said:
Hello,

Please need your help on my only application, I have query below, I hope you could help me. :)

under Personal Information: Including me (the applicant) my application includes ___

What number should I mention is it 1 or 2, because I chose 1 but it's not accepted,it's showing error.

My husband is the principal applicant and me (spouse) is accompanying dependent.

thank you :)
Dear k33,

Your question is not clear enough. I did not understand completely. Could you explain more?

If you are asking how many people are with the applicant, you need to inform how many members are in your family (if you are married and no children, you should inform 2 person...)

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arvi said:
Hello,

I want to know under employer direct stream did they will interview of applicant?

How much time will take to get medical and PCC from MPNP?
The interview is decide in the revision process (the persons who are checking your assessment), this depend case by case. On employer direct stream we here do not have to much information history here in this topic. But in the family and general stream the interviews becomes more often in the moment.

About the time you can check an average time in the spreadsheet... on the CIC tab...

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: MPNP Application Batch 2014

Rashid Saeed said:
Hello everyone,

Dear kindly updates yours Sponsor Interview call time under the FSW if you submit Application last 2013 or 2014. I Submit Application 26 Feb 2014 but still not received sponsor interview call. Kindly updates yours information this will provide more help to us.

Regards.Rashid
Dear Rashid Saeed,

This forum topic, is about MPNP program, the federal skilled worker program function a little bit different compare to a provincial nomination program of Manitoba. Any way you are welcome to see our spreadsheet where you can find the dates when our forum mates receive the interviews our theirs supporters.

Hope that could help you.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
marianneb said:
hi guys,

I just want to share my story. This is my third time that I have applied for Canada.
The first one was under FSW (2011), in which my documents were returned to me after 6 months because the said program already reached their quota of applications.
Then, I applied for MPNP the next year (2012). Sadly, I received an ineligible letter. I was not able to provide enough proof of relationship of my mom and my aunt (birth certs., etc.) and also my bank history. I just provided my account statement at that time.
I felt like giving up after that. I know that I can re-apply again after 6months, but it took me another year to have a courage to try again.
Last 2013, I tried again. I thought I would fail and receive an ineligible letter again. But hey, I think everything really happens for a reason. There's always the right time for everything. This time, I received an LOA.

Have faith! :)

This waiting game is only a challenge for us.

I just pray for our application's progress and positive outcome for all of us!
Truly that perseverance pays off. :)

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Hi

You should indicate the number 2, this include you and the principal applicant, if you have child/children then, you should also include them. They are asking how many warm bodies(Person) are included in the application. Thanks

K33 said:
Hello,

Please need your help on my only application, I have query below, I hope you could help me. :)

under Personal Information: Including me (the applicant) my application includes ___

What number should I mention is it 1 or 2, because I chose 1 but it's not accepted,it's showing error.

My husband is the principal applicant and me (spouse) is accompanying dependent.

thank you :)

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Congrats Pachochay...

jugnu_grewal

May 24, 2014
aschbat said:
Dear jugnu_grewal,
I did not understand completely your phrase! You want to apply and you have a Sponsor that already sponsored other person? If this is the case, he can Support your application, if the other person application was already finish and pass some time. In other words, a Canadian person can not support two application in parallel (same time).
If your question, is other you can tell and we try to help again

Thanks for ur response,Dear yes i was talking about MPNP application submission,I have a sponsor from winnipeg but he had already sponsored his real brother under MPNP,i want to make it clear that either my sponsor can sponsor me as a 2nd applicant under general stream or not....

thanks

jugnu_grewal

May 24, 2014
aschbat said:
Dear jugnu_grewal,
I did not understand completely your phrase! You want to apply and you have a Sponsor that already sponsored other person? If this is the case, he can Support your application, if the other person application was already finish and pass some time. In other words, a Canadian person can not support two application in parallel (same time).
If your question, is other you can tell and we try to help again
Its been 8 months since my sponsor applied his brother,the file was submitted offline and he received file no 5 months after applying.My sponsor asked form someone in manitoba and he was being told that u can apply one distant relative if u already applied for under blood realtion,I just want to make it clear about any such rule regarding sponsorship under MPNP.

thks

Mahbubulalam

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear
I have a question, can anyone help me ?

I would like to apply for MPNP. One of my college friend live permanently in Manitoba since January 2013 (settled in Canada since 2007).

In February, 2014 he had applied for MPNP under general stream (Family) for his Mother and Brother.

My question; is he still eligible to support me as distant friend for MPNP under general stream (skilled worker) or when will be eligible?

jugnu_grewal said:
Its been 8 months since my sponsor applied his brother,the file was submitted offline and he received file no 5 months after applying.My sponsor asked form someone in manitoba and he was being told that u can apply one distant relative if u already applied for under blood realtion,I just want to make it clear about any such rule regarding sponsorship under MPNP.

thks

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
aschbat said:
Dear k33,

Your question is not clear enough. I did not understand completely. Could you explain more?

If you are asking how many people are with the applicant, you need to inform how many members are in your family (if you are married and no children, you should inform 2 person...)
thanks alot aschbat. The question is " Including the principal applicant the application includes 2 adults (I mentioned 2 - my husband and I) is that correct?

K33

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-June-2014 (MPNP Application)
Doc's Request.
24-June-2014 (SP2 submitted)
warblade25 said:
Hi

You should indicate the number 2, this include you and the principal applicant, if you have child/children then, you should also include them. They are asking how many warm bodies(Person) are included in the application. Thanks
Thank you warblade. yes, I have mentioned 2 in the application (me and my husband) . :)

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
hi everyone,,
i am applying for my parents but one of my sister is 23 years old,,, doing MS n she is also working,,,so she doesnot fall under dependent child category.if her form as an independent child is attached to the same application, would it be acceptable ???

aschbat

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
2174 / 2175
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K33 said:
thanks alot aschbat. The question is " Including the principal applicant the application includes 2 adults (I mentioned 2 - my husband and I) is that correct?

;)