14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
rmatienzo_13 said:
hi, do they only call once? our sponsor (my husband's cousin) has a job also with 2 kids. she's quite a busy person. what if she missed the call as well? can they not call back? please let me know so i can advce her as well ;) thanks so much
rmatienzo, in the case if my sponsor's interview, they called him and he had to request that they call back later.. say about an hour later so that he would get home and be in a more relaxed environment. So, I suggest your in-law at least does her best to pick her phone up when it rings and then if the timing is not convenient, she could request to be called back at a more convenient time. The convenient time should not be in a year's time though ;)....

All the best of God's favour..

herman87

Aug 16, 2013
hello, I want to ask a question, my MPNP application is refused with reason that I studies in Ontario and moved to Manitoba to find job, my job is not related to my study therefore I do not have strong ties with Manitoba, however my friend who studies with me in same batch in same class and moved with me in Manitoba and working with me in same company at same designation, he got his MPNP approved, can I do appel with any strong reason, if yes how long it will take for decision.
thnx

crew04

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
simplyblessed said:
Yes, I applied in February and we are a family of 4..could be the reason why ours is taking longer.
Our application composed of family of 3 and i applied march. up to date no news. hoping this coming days we'll received good news. just keep praying...

BTW, your application is moving on. hope to hear good news on your part... goodluck man

Duchesslao

Jun 2, 2013
vmaac said:
Katrina hi, all you have to do once you have submitted online and gotten a file number is WAIT patiently. But get in touch with your sponsor to know when he/she has submitted the SP2 (Settlement Plan 2) and also got acknowledgement of the receipt from MPNP office. Either of two things will happen after that:

1. Wait for about 4-5 months for your sponsor to be called/interviewed by a MPNP officer

OR

2. Get a request to submit additional document (but we pray this option does not happen).

I hope this helps your question..
HELLO VMACC..I JUST WANNA ASK, IF AFTER THE SPONSOR'S INTERViEW THE MPNP WILL IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT? IF THEY WILL NOT ASK FOR IT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I'm a bit worried because my sponsor was already interviewed but they didn't ask for any additional documents...

May GOD BLESS us..thank you..

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
simplyblessed said:
Thank you.. :)

I uploaded my bank statement one day old (just issued by the bank)when I applied and with 6 months history.

The request this time does not require history.

@simplyblessed,
Thanks for your reply. Is it okay if I have two bank accounts?One from my home country which is less than $10,000. and if my jobsite bank account is added its more than the required amount?
God bless.

amit250486

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
citizenship
App. Filed.......
feb 19, 2018
hello Everyone .
I have a question for experts here .One of my friend did his medical last year 2012 . he was going well but suddenly MPNP people called him and said that they received a withdrawal of application e-mail from his e-mail ID, but someone misused his e-mail address and sent the e-mail to immigration . this month in august his medical expires . can some one help him to know what's going on and what to be done next.

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
amit250486 said:
hello Everyone .
I have a question for experts here .One of my friend did his medical last year 2012 . he was going well but suddenly MPNP people called him and said that they received a withdrawal of application e-mail from his e-mail ID, but someone misused his e-mail address and sent the e-mail to immigration . this month in august his medical expires . can some one help him to know what's going on and what to be done next.
Did the MPNP people cancelled his application? Or they called him to confirm the withdrawal?

He needs to inform them that he is not withdrawing his application and prove also that he was not the one who sent them the withdrawal email.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit250486 said:
hello Everyone .
This is alarming. Hackers are just so bad. If immigration called him then definitely they are doubtful on that withdrawal action.

vmaac

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
29-08-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted during application
Med's Request
28-11-2013& 23-04-2014 (baby)
Med's Done....
29-11-2013 & 24-04-2014 (baby)
Interview........
14-08-2013 For Sponsor and 15-08-2013 I was interviewed
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Almost here...
Duchesslao said:
HELLO VMACC..I JUST WANNA ASK, IF AFTER THE SPONSOR'S INTERViEW THE MPNP WILL IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT? IF THEY WILL NOT ASK FOR IT, WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I'm a bit worried because my sponsor was already interviewed but they didn't ask for any additional documents...

May GOD BLESS us..thank you..
Duchesslao, If the MPNP officers did not call you back after the Sponsor's interview... Then that's good news.. I guess, because most likely your letter of approval is knocking at the door. In some other cases... Like mine and some other people we were asked for either a clarification of an already submitted document OR to resubmit an omitted document....

So if you are not called for more docs... Start thanking God for our LOA..

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
spurs20 said:
Hey everyone! I received my LOA 2 days ago around 8am. I'm from the Philippines. :)

Hi spurs20 congratulations! when did you submitted your application? Is it online application and what stream are you applying for? God Bless Us All....

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hello to all. Here's our timeline:

Stream - FAMILY
Application Submitted Online - March 18, 2013
AOR- March 19, 2013
File Number - March 19, 2013
Additional document request - July 9, 2013 (Updated 3 months bank statement)
Additonal document submitted - July 9, 2013 (Updated 3 months bank statement)
Sponsor Interview - August 16, 2013
Applicant Interview - August 16, 2013 (Asked for detailed job description)
Additional document submitted - August 18,2013 (detailed job description)
Letter of Approval - Waiting

Can someone tell me if it's a bad sign that MPNP also called me for an interview?
Keeping our hopes high.....
Thanks.

spurs20

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Joivin said:
Hi spurs20 congratulations! when did you submitted your application? Is it online application and what stream are you applying for? God Bless Us All.... í ½í¸Ší ½í¸‡
Thanks.. :) I applied online, Jan 27th under family stream.

spurs20

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
TheDuchess said:
Hello to all. Here's our timeline:

Stream - FAMILY
Application Submitted Online - March 18, 2013
AOR- March 19, 2013
File Number - March 19, 2013
Additional document request - July 9, 2013 (Updated 3 months bank statement)
Additonal document submitted - July 9, 2013 (Updated 3 months bank statement)
Sponsor Interview - August 16, 2013
Applicant Interview - August 16, 2013 (Asked for detailed job description)
Additional document submitted - August 18,2013 (detailed job description)
Letter of Approval - Waiting

Can someone tell me if it's a bad sign that MPNP also called me for an interview?
Keeping our hopes high.....
Thanks.
Nothing to worry. 3 days after they interviewed my cousin (sponsor) I also received a call from them. The lady was very nice to me and we talked for almost 30 minutes. Yeah, imagine that. It was nerve wracking. Expect your LOA very soon. :) Keep the faith.

TheDuchess

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
August 2013
AOR Received.
January 2014
File Transfer...
January 2014
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Thanks spurs20. Yeah, it was nerve wracking and we spoke for almost 30minutes too! 29minutes to be exact. The lady named Tanya is Filipina and but we can never be sure until we receive the LOA.

By the way, how long after your interview did you receive the LOA?