+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
Tosode said:
Hello,
The sp1 page is among the online pages, you can only see SP1 if you are applying via online. If I may guess its the 3rd page from behind.

@ Tosode,

Thanks so much for responding,thanks for shedding light in this matter.
Cheers!

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Goring said:
Hello mlu0622,

Thanks so much for your advise,i downloaded videos about IELTS preparation.Right now,am tense...
Thanks much..

You are welcome Goring :)

We are here to assist and support each other.

Btw, when you practice for listening - do not use headphones. If you will use headphones, you will of course hear the conversation clearly. That is not the way it should be. The setting for the actual test is like this: all candidates are in a room wherein they will play the test for listening and speakers are all over. Try to practice in a room, and play the samples loud and sit far from the player. In this way, you will have an "actual feel" of the test ;)

The test is not hard as long as you are prepared and do not forget to ask His Guidance :)

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
marlongreg said:
hello everyone!

quick question, i live in the Philippines and my application in CIC requested a police clearance. is NBI clearance ok or do i have to secure a POLICE clearance as well?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Marlongreg,

You need an NBI clearance and you need to mention in the purpose: Canada Visa

mlu0622

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
rcg said:
Hi fellow applicants just want to ask, if the mpnp told you by email that your application received by them was complete and will be accepted for full assessment, that does mean no documents will be requested later until the decision? They already gave me my file number.

Hi RCG,

If they mentioned in the email that it is complete, this means they will start the full assessment of your application. In case, there will be any document request - for sure it is for updating purpose only. Sample for this is a bank statement.

I got an AOR with my file number too, but mine is different from yours: "... serves as confirmation that your application has been received.... will be reviewed to ensure it is complete and eligible for assessment." So, this means waiting again for weeks or months for another letter and this time like the email you received :)

All the best for all of us! :)

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
drbassem said:
Hi guys ,
I am Online applicant "Family Stream "
I want to ask you about secondary level certificates . In Egypt we got only one page of completion of the secondary level its consisted of subject and grades , that`s it .

While I uploaded online I was asked to upload transcript and certificate for both faculty and secondary . Does the secondary certificate matter ?!

Thanks a lot friends :)

Hi,

Do I need to upload our secondary diploma or certificate if I have my Bachelors degree?

Hope anyone could answer.Thanks

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
gurmeet0729 said:
We are writing with respect to your application to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. In order to complete the assessment of your application we require the following missing documents and/or additional information.

-Please provide updated letter of reference confirming your current employment status including position, period of employment and duties from your employer.

Please e-mail a scanned copy of the requested document/s to mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca

Please submit the required documents and/or information by April 30, 2013, or a decision will be made with the information on file at the time of assessment. Please ensure that the file number appears on each page that is submitted to our office. If original documents or notarized copies are specifically requested, these must be submitted by mail, courier, or in person. Other information may be submitted by fax to 204-948-2256 or email to mpnpsupporter @ gov.mb.ca

Sincerely,

This letter is computer generated and does not require a signature.

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program

@ gurmeet0729

Was the submitted CEO of yours from your present employer?If yes,how many months was the gap of your CEO upon submission and the date of your CEO?

Thanks much

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
criselda_0808 said:
hello me too its my third time to apply..the first time of denial was lack of settlement funds and for the second time my sponsor's birth certificate was missing according to the sent iniligible letter.. now its my third time to apply i believe that God's time is the perfect time..! I'm planning to submit my third time application maybe on august because i'm preparing for my coming IElTS exam next month..Good luck to all of us! God is good!

Hi there,

May I know please in details why were you refused due to lack of settlement funds?What stream you were applying then?
Thanks so much....

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted w/ the application
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
marlongreg said:
hello everyone!

quick question, i live in the Philippines and my application in CIC requested a police clearance. is NBI clearance ok or do i have to secure a POLICE clearance as well?

Thanks in Advance!
Police Certificate is what CIC call it. But for the Philippines it's NBI they require, issued within 3 months prior to submission.

Godspeed!

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Goring said:
Hi,

Do I need to upload our secondary diploma or certificate if I have my Bachelors degree?

Hope anyone could answer.Thanks
Secondary Diploma and Transcript need to be uploaded regardless of your post secondary education. Online tool will show incomplete without these.

Cheers!

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
simplyblessed said:
Secondary Diploma and Transcript need to be uploaded regardless of your post secondary education. Online tool will show incomplete without these.

Cheers!

Hello simplyblessed,

Thanks for the info,the transcript u mean is the form 137? I don't have it yet but I will request now it now from my High School.
I am really grateful to all members here.
God bless.

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mlu0622 said:
You are welcome Goring :)

We are here to assist and support each other.

Btw, when you practice for listening - do not use headphones. If you will use headphones, you will of course hear the conversation clearly. That is not the way it should be. The setting for the actual test is like this: all candidates are in a room wherein they will play the test for listening and speakers are all over. Try to practice in a room, and play the samples loud and sit far from the player. In

this way, you will have an "actual feel" of the test ;)

The test is not hard as long as you are prepared and do not forget to ask His Guidance :)

Hello mlu0622 and to all members,

I'm really blessed I've found this forum,thanks for supporting each other especially to newbies and about to lodge applications soon.I appreciated it much.

All the best for us!

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
mlu0622 said:
Hi Marlongreg,

You need an NBI clearance and you need to mention in the purpose: Canada Visa

Hello mlu0622,

I am not in my home country,do I need to get NBI or from jobsite country?Are you from the Philippines?
Thanks much.

Goring

Star Member
Jul 19, 2013
marlongreg said:
i was easier than you think. just relax and pray and it will be alright! good luck!

i also advised you to take crash course/ review to familiarize yourself with exam so it will be easier for you.

@marlongreg,

Thanks for your reply and your advised,I will start the free 30 hours Road to IELTS online package as my preparation.
God bless.

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
Goring said:
Hello simplyblessed,

Thanks for the info,the transcript u mean is the form 137? I don't have it yet but I will request now it now from my High School.
I am really grateful to all members here.
God bless.
Yes, Form 137. :)

simplyblessed

Apr 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2013
Doc's Request.
15-08-2013
Nomination.....
27-08-2013
AOR Received.
08-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
08-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Passport Req..
16 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2014
LANDED..........
23 June 2014
As per my husband's cousin who is our sponsor, his co-worker's cousin got LOA without an interview.

Any reaction/thoughts on this Seniors??